Webmaster-for-Hire
Fra : TheMyth

Dato : 28-03-07 07:20

I am a webmaster-for-hire. I am looking for a full-time/part-time job
designing and maintaining a site for a rate no less than $500/month, no more
than $800/month. My prices are fair. I storyboard a site. I come up with
a template the client agrees on. I do very professional work, and I am
capable as a writer to add content to your site if you run out of writing
ideas. Web development is my devotion. The sites I design are compatible
with all browsers and screen resolutions, and they download fast. I program
in XHTML and CSS. I am also skilled in search engine optimization, and
guarantee a high page ranking. I have been all around this great big Web
and I've seen all kinds of jobs. If you are not able to pay for copyrights,
search engine ads, images to use for your site, software needed to complete
certain tasks, do not email me.

My email address is webmaster@themyth.us. I do everything step-by-step.
The storyboarding for the layout must come first. All decisions must be
made before the site is designed. I provide the main templates prior to the
decision on whether or not to hire. I am a professional. I would make your
site look and feel like it should. I am mostly interested in doing sites
for small businesses and major corporations.