What THE WHOLE PROTEST AGAINST THE IRAQ WA~
Fra : Koos Nolst Trenite

Dato : 30-12-06 10:48

What THE WHOLE PROTEST AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR is about

(HRI note)

'

Anti Iraq War "activists" want Criminal Minds in charge of life.

'Activists' "against the Iraq war" scream so loudly, to HIDE from you,
that THEY - understandably - want countries to be governed by
Criminals. (*)

'

They keep reversing and reversing the truth, and by means of their
accusations, they keep hiding the truth ABOUT THEMSELVES,

by ACCUSING YOU OF THE VERY THINGS, that they
are hiding about themselves.

As you see Venezuela's Chavez doing it
as well, very loudly, as Castro before
him, also very loudly,

and you see it in Putin and in
Hu Jintao, who, like ALL Criminal
Minds, are also doing that type of
"accusation" of decent and caring
people.

That is supposed to make you blind enough, to not see THEIR actual
motives. ('As I have explained to you elsewhere in great detail.')

They are making their idiotic accusations
against you, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO
BE STOPPED IN THEIR OWN CRIMES EITHER:

That's the Criminal's idea of "freedom"
and of "freedom of expression:" To be
unhindered in his Crimes, not stopped,
not even found out.

Which is the very opposite of
freedom, and the very opposite
of freedom of expression:

Criminal Minds have everything in
reverse.

'

'

Criminals Minds

(like also the puny "activist,"
the respondent Criminal Mind from
'informationclearinghouse.info' in Canada)

have no conscience at all:

They, the Criminals, shout at the top of their lungs,
that

"The world should be governed by Criminals."

'

'

That's what THE WHOLE PROTEST AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR IS ABOUT:

Criminal Minds, and "Peace Activists" want, that

"The world should be governed by Criminals," by them, that is,
you see!

'

They can however not admit that, what they ACTUALLY want, and want most
ardently (though 'informationclearinghouse.info' almost says it -
admits it in only slightly veiled words, but) they can of course not
admit, what they want, because it is very evil,

that "The world should be governed by Criminals,"

by them or by the strongest and biggest, most clever
Criminal Mind that is, whom they will support ('as I have
explained to you elsewhere in great detail')

so they - the "opponents of the Iraq war" - produce an ENDLESS stream
of lies, to cover up and hide the very simple truth about themselves:

Criminal Minds, and "Peace Activists," want, that

"The world should be governed by Criminals."

'

Kim 'Long Ill' of North Korea DOES have

Weapons of Mass Destruction. (WMD)

So, according to their own, earlier words, they (including
Putin and Hu Jintao) should now want to remove Kim Jong Il,
isn't it.

But all their complaints about "no WMD found" and
all their other "complaints" are just lies,

to cover up what they ACTUALLY want but can
not admit:

THEY WANT CRIMES NOT STOPPED,
BUT CRIMINALS ADMIRED FOR "BEING
SUCCESSFUL."

Do they, or the Peace activists, scream to remove the
Weapons of Mass Destruction producer and owner Kim Jon Il?

Of course not. What THEY want, is "The world must be
governed by Criminals" - THEN "they are safe" ('as I have
explained to you elsewhere in great detail').

'

'

They ARE Criminal Minds themselves, or desire to serve and be
spiritually slaves to Criminal Minds, obedient servants who
are allowed by their masters to be as evil as feels pleasant to
them, or at least more comfortable than opposing it, AND

they think, by accusing you loudly and falsely, that you
will not stop them, because

THEY DO NOT WANT THAT TO BE STOPPED:

They want Criminal Minds unopposed and in charge, and Admired in
personality cults - AND THEY DO NOT WANT THAT TO BE STOPPED,

not by you, not by anyone else, nor by me,

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

'
__________________
I wrote previously:

'What I did read below, TO ME sounds like a very clear and massive
indictment against (it is an official accusation of) those who could

and who were asked to - but who REFUSED TO -

END THE EVIL [in Iraq, by Saddam Hussein].
(See Attachments 1. and 2.)

'

It is an official and formal accusation of those who were, instead,
ridiculing and calling those "evil," who were and are handling evil,

and calling those - calling you and me that is -

"evil" FOR handling the evil;

yes, they are so calling those,

who are willing to, and who at times did, give their life
in order to stop the evil for us.'

'
___________
Quoted from:

''The Shadow Of A Monster,' being the body-double of Saddam
Hussein's son Uday - Report on Saddam Hussein's criminal
insanity'
{HRI 20060702-A2}
(2 July 2006 - Issued separately 28 Dec 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/31bb60168eb83699?fwc=1

________
Footnote:

(*) Re: Saddam Hussein "felt better" after demanding personally to
shoot and murder ninety captive, brave men (and doing it)
- Report on Saddam Hussein's criminal insanity - {HRI 20060702-A2}

____________
Verification:

      http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2006 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)