Server Side Problems
Fra : JS Smith

Dato : 06-01-07 12:49

Hello Dears

We have collected Questions and answers for interviews after a long
effort and you study these questions and its answers freely our
website. If you have any query regarding to interview you contacts with
us we have reply your problem as soon as possible. I am very Thank full
to you.
http://interviewquestion.bravehost.com/
These question will help you when you going to interview in any
organization.

Regards
HR Manager,
http://interviewquestion.bravehost.com/

Fra : Jesper Brunholm

Dato : 06-01-07 14:30

JS Smith skrev:
> We have collected Questions and answers for interviews after a long
> effort and you study these questions and its answers freely our
> website. If you have any query regarding to interview you contacts with
> us we have reply your problem as soon as possible. I am very Thank full
> to you.
> http:// [FjernetForIkkeAtHjælpeSpammeren] .bravehost.com/
> These question will help you when you going to interview in any
> organization.

.... osv - spam spam

mvh

Jesper Brunholm

Fra : andy

Dato : 07-01-07 01:27

Jesper Brunholm skrev:
> JS Smith skrev:
>> We have collected Questions and answers for interviews after a long
>> effort and you study these questions and its answers freely our
>> website. If you have any query regarding to interview you contacts with
>> us we have reply your problem as soon as possible. I am very Thank full
>> to you.
>> http:// [FjernetForIkkeAtHjælpeSpammeren] .bravehost.com/
>> These question will help you when you going to interview in any
>> organization.
>
> ... osv - spam spam
>
> mvh
>
> Jesper Brunholm
Ja vi bliver nok aldrig fri for det her i NG.