Examples of the Prophet
Fra : aadam979@yahoo.com

Dato : 21-11-06 22:46

{The believers, in their love, mercy, and kindness to one another are
like a body: if any part of it is ill, the whole body shares its
sleeplessness and fever.}1

n {The most perfect of the believers in faith are the best of them in
morals. And the best among them are those who are best to their
wives.}2

n {None of you believes (completely) until he loves for his brother
what he loves for himself.}3

n {The merciful are shown mercy by the All-Merciful. Show mercy to
those on earth, and God will show mercy to you.}4

n {Smiling at your brother is charity...}5

n {A good word is charity.}6

n {Whoever believes in God and the Last Day (the Day of Judgment)
should do good to his neighbor.}7

n {God does not judge you according to your appearance and your
wealth, but He looks at your hearts and looks into your deeds.}8

n {Pay the worker his wage before his sweat dries.}9

n {A man walking along a path felt very thirsty. Reaching a well, he
descended into it, drank his fill, and came up. Then he saw a dog with
its tongue hanging out, trying to lick up mud to quench its thirst.
The man said, "This dog is feeling the same thirst that I felt."
So he went down into the well again, filled his shoe with water, and
gave the dog a drink. So, God thanked him and forgave his sins.} The
Prophet was asked, "Messenger of God, are we rewarded for kindness
towards animals?" He said: {There is a reward for kindness to every
living animal or human.}10

Fra : gb

Dato : 23-11-06 12:22

aadam979@yahoo.com wrote in

> {The believers, in their love, mercy, and kindness to one another
> are like a body: if any part of it is ill, the whole body shares
> its sleeplessness and fever.}1

....(snip euphemism)...

“O Messenger of Allah, do not deprive us of Paradise!”
Bukhari:V4B52N61 “My uncle Anas said, ‘Allah's Apostle! We were
absent from the first battle you fought against the pagans. If Allah
gives us a chance to do battle, no doubt, He will see how bravely we
fight.'”

Unable to give Muslims a reason to live, Muhammad gave them a reason
to die. Bukhari:V4B52N72 “The Prophet said, ‘Nobody who enters
Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on
the earth, except a Mujahid [Islamic fighter] who wishes to return so
that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he
receives.' Our Prophet told us about the message of Allah: ‘Whoever
among us is killed will go to Paradise.' Umar asked the Prophet, ‘Is
it not true that our men who are killed will go to Paradise and those
of the Pagan's will go to Hell?' The Prophet said, ‘Yes.'”
Bukhari:V4B52N73 “Allah's Apostle said, ‘Know that Paradise is under
the shade of swords.'”

Etc., etc. ad nauseum.

--
GB