The Sheik told her she must fast
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 04-10-06 00:02

The other day, a women walked into the mosque. She was modestly covered. She looked pale and thin. She asked to speak to the Sheik of the Mosque. She was led to a small room were the Sheik was sitting. She spent about a half an hour with the good Sheik. When she came out she looked very sad. I followed her to the car, thinking she might need of money, I figured I could pay my Zakat little early. When I asked her if she needed help financially, she said no. I asked her what did she want from the Sheik. She said she had breast cancer and going through Chemo. She wondered if she can skip fasting. He told her as long as she can, she should obey God Command. I said to my self Kuss umm Elafee el 3hla rasoo shoo humar. This woman Immune system is down, she is suffering and this ignorant Sheik is telling her to fast. God is merciful and compassionate. I took to Sheik Sadikee who has PhD in Sharia law. He told she must take care of her health first. Not every one with a Turban and a beard is smart and wise to lead the Moslem masses.

SJ

Fra : NefeshBarYochai

Dato : 04-10-06 02:48

Any of the Sheiks that associate with you are extremely foolsih.

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 04-10-06 03:39

The problem is I don't associate with any of them. They becoming too moderate and easy on the Jews. When I preach I want the Jews heads. They Jews are the treacherous enemy of the people as well as God, who are steeped in hatred and hostility and the Jews only understand the language of force and violence.

SJ

Fra : NefeshBarYochai

Dato : 04-10-06 04:27

You don't associate with them because most people have no use for
murdering terrorists like you. You need to find a good person for a
friend that will set a good example for you. Why don't you find
yourself a girl that has some good values, settle down with her and
raise a family like every one else?

Tek

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 04-10-06 04:48

I think you need the lecture yourself Yochi. You are sick schizophrenic bastard living day by day on Prozac and other substance to sustain your mental retardation. Introduce me to your sister. She must convert to Islam and wear Hijab so no one can see her ugliness

SJ

Fra : Al Nakba

Dato : 04-10-06 19:35

Al Arabi al kelebna! mekhtoub!