Spielberg twisted the truth in Amistad
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 01-11-06 18:19

In the Movie, Spielberg blamed the Spanish for the Amistad ship for holding slavery. On the other hand he failed to mention the ship owner were Jews. They were fully responsible for the slavery. Why Spielberg trying exhaustly to vindicate the Jews. Accept the blame.

SJ

Fra : Al Nakba

Dato : 01-11-06 18:29

Most Africans were enslaved by dune baboons such as yerself..

Fra : raireme@hotmail.com

Dato : 01-11-06 23:40

Al Nakba skrev:

> Most Africans were enslaved by dune baboons such as yerself..

I do agree though you forgot a relevant adjective, ugly.
So, to be exact, by ugly baboons.

RR

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 02-11-06 02:14

<raireme@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Al Nakba skrev:
>
>> Most Africans were enslaved by dune baboons such as yerself..
>
> I do agree

NO. Superiour ships and immense needs of agricultural labour meant
that the slave trade of men like Tordenskjold soon outnumbered that of
Arabs.

And when cotton growing took speed in USA
the extremely happy female black Americans went to birth-farms and
produced even more citizens of a happy rich country, where they in
trade for a little cotton picking never starved like they did in the
large kz-camp of Africa, where the Moslem slavetraders were worse than
nazis and never produced industrialism and are in fact comparable to
monkeys

Present day African blacks wish their forfathers had been exported
slaves

As any Zoo owner know, fertility is about happyness, thus the
reproduction at the USA-birth farms e.g. TEnnesee, is proof of
advantages of being eksported, - on ships where the blacks were
treated better than sailors and paying white passengers, since they
were valuable, appreciated

Fra : flaviaR@verizon.net

Dato : 02-11-06 05:16

And who says SDNWOTN?
This was very funny!

Susan

Fra : Peter Kirk

Dato : 02-11-06 09:37

<flaviaR@verizon.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> And who says SDNWOTN?
> This was very funny!
>
> Susan

Hi Susan. The post below was not sarcasm. Just so you know.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Muhammed.

Fra : flaviaR@verizon.net

Dato : 02-11-06 12:24

On 2-Nov-2006, "Peter Kirk" <xdzgor@hotmail.com> wrote:

> <flaviaR@verizon.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> > And who says SDNWOTN?
> > This was very funny!
> >
> > Susan
>
> Hi Susan. The post below was not sarcasm. Just so you know.

That's a shame, because the only way anyone could believe
that would be for them to be mentally damaged.

Susan

Fra : NefeshBarYochai

Dato : 03-11-06 03:27

You know Susan as much as you insult the mentally ill when you come
down with Cancer I hope people discriminate agaisnt you for having that
filthy disease.

Fra : Peter Kirk

Dato : 03-11-06 09:17

"NefeshBarYochai" <tachnan@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> You know Susan as much as you insult the mentally ill when you come
> down with Cancer I hope people discriminate agaisnt you for having that
> filthy disease.

Hi,

I think that what Susan was trying to express was a certain level of disdain
for the opinions presented by other posters in this thread.

Whether or not she has cancer is by the by, and whether or not the views she
is referring to are the result of mental damage is unknown.

Fra : flaviaR@verizon.net

Dato : 03-11-06 15:41

On 3-Nov-2006, "Peter Kirk" <xdzgor@hotmail.com> wrote:

> NefeshBarYochai" <tachnan@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> > You know Susan as much as you insult the mentally ill when you come
> > down with Cancer I hope people discriminate agaisnt you for having that
> > filthy disease.

I was not insulting the mentally damaged.
It is a fact that some people who are mentally ill
believe extremely strange things.
If you were insulted, I do apologize.

> Hi,
>
> I think that what Susan was trying to express was a certain level of
> disdain
> for the opinions presented by other posters in this thread.

> Whether or not she has cancer is by the by, and whether or not the views
> she
> is referring to are the result of mental damage is unknown.

I was trying to be polite instead of saying they were stupid or lying.

Susan

Fra : AnonMoos

Dato : 03-11-06 15:06

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In the Movie, Spielberg blamed the Spanish for the Amistad ship for
> holding slavery. On the other hand he failed to mention the ship
> owner were Jews.

What slightest evidence do you have for that, "Salah"? It certainly
sounds extremely implausible, since the ship Amistad was a
short-distance coastal trader, sailing between different ports of the
island of Cuba, and the Spaniards kept almost all non-Catholics out of
their colonies. I hope you're not relying on the malicious bigoted
racist lies of the "Nation of Islam"...

--
&#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1578;&#1576;&#1585;&#1580;&#1577; &#1582;&#1610;&#1585;
&#1605;&#1606; &#1575;&#1604;&#1573;&#1585;&#1607;&#1575;&#1576;&#1610;