150,000 Jews in Nazi Army?
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 26-10-06 23:43

150,000 Jews in Nazi Army?
Judaism Blog

« FBI and Bais Yaakov School | Main | Jewish Actress Defends Mel Gibson's Film »

November 06, 2003
150,000 Jews in Nazi Army?

I just read a surprising article in Ha'aretz. U.S. historian Bryan Mark Rigg, a history professor at the American Military University in Virginia, told Reuters that as many as 150,000 men of Jewish descent served in the German military under Adolf Hitler, some with the Nazi leader's explicit consent.

Rigg tracked down and interviewed more than 400 former soldiers of partial Jewish descent - labeled "Mischlinge" ("half-caste") by the Nazis. He estimates there were about 60,000 soldiers with one Jewish parent and 90,000 with a Jewish grandparent in the Wehrmacht, the regular army as distinct from the Nazi SS. "Not everybody who wore a uniform was a Nazi and not every person of Jewish descent was persecuted," Rigg said.

Fra : Venceremos

Dato : 26-10-06 23:58

Salah Jafar wrote:
> 150,000 Jews in Nazi Army?
> Judaism Blog
>
> « FBI and Bais Yaakov School | Main | Jewish Actress Defends Mel Gibson's Film »
>
> November 06, 2003
> 150,000 Jews in Nazi Army?
>
> I just read a surprising article in Ha'aretz. U.S. historian Bryan Mark Rigg, a history professor at the American Military University in Virginia, told Reuters that as many as 150,000 men of Jewish descent served in the German military under Adolf Hitler, some with the Nazi leader's explicit consent.
>
> Rigg tracked down and interviewed more than 400 former soldiers of partial Jewish descent - labeled "Mischlinge" ("half-caste") by the Nazis. He estimates there were about 60,000 soldiers with one Jewish parent and 90,000 with a Jewish grandparent in the Wehrmacht, the regular army as distinct from the Nazi SS. "Not everybody who wore a uniform was a Nazi and not every person of Jewish descent was persecuted," Rigg said.

Some Jews were Nazis, allright! In the battle o Srem, they ran towards
us with their hands in the air yelling "ich bin doch eine Jude!"

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 27-10-06 01:23

Always brave don't shoot, I am a coward Jew.

SJ

Fra : Kenneth McVay OBC

Dato : 27-10-06 02:59

In article <Bjc0h.10860$LA.9219@trnddc06>,
Salah Jafar <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Always brave don't shoot, I am a coward Jew.

Not. You are a Ewe-screwing, loudmouthed coward.

--
"All shit like you have is lies and smears. Shit like you
can't refute what I post so shit like you resort to cheap

Fra : Venceremos

Dato : 27-10-06 04:07

Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
> In article <Bjc0h.10860$LA.9219@trnddc06>,
> Salah Jafar <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Always brave don't shoot, I am a coward Jew.

Many were in act Jews or Mischlinge, to save their miserable skin they
joined Nazi party. One of the most decorated Nazi generals General
Milch was a jew.