Arab and Jewish hostirical relation
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 26-10-06 18:18

We can see today from this NG, we have to acknowledge, today Jews are not the Jews of the Past. We have Jews, or who claim to be Jews, like Norma, who is Married to a Jewish man and she think by eating Kosher food she is Jewish. An Irish cunt, like Susan, who converted and now wear longer dress to hide her stretch mark and fat lard, she think she is Jewish. Debwhora, Being born to trailer trash parents, who might have a minor Jewish blood in them, think she is the conceptionist and the holy Virgin. DOD, a Croatian cock sucker who converted after being abused for 12 years by a Catholic priest. By sucking on a Rabbi, he think he is Jewish now. Few here might Jews. Please the 2 idiots, Yochi and Glen are a mental case, don't count them to any race.

Arabs and Jews Historically have good relation, not only Jews who lived in Arab countries, but Jews who choose to live with Moslem in the Caucasus, like Azerbaijan where Jews flourished among Moslem. They became doctors, Lawyer, Scientists, architect, engineers, musicians, entertainers. Inter-marriages was common among Arab and Jews. They lived and coexisted with each other for century until the Devil name the Zionist Jews arrived on the scene. Than thing begin to change. Today Jews are staying away from this artificial state called Israel. Actual Jews are staying away from the Zionist devil.

SJ

Fra : jgarbuz

Dato : 26-10-06 18:24

Salah Jafar wrote:

> Arabs and Jews Historically have good relation, not only Jews who lived in Arab countries, but Jews who choose to live with Moslem in the Caucasus, like Azerbaijan where Jews flourished among Moslem. They became doctors, Lawyer, Scientists, architect, engineers, musicians, entertainers. Inter-marriages was common among Arab and Jews. They lived and coexisted with each other for century until the Devil name the Zionist Jews arrived on the scene.. Than thing begin to change. Today Jews are staying away from this artificial state called Israel. Actual Jews are staying away from the Zionist devil.<<

>From Wikipedia
Biography
Statue of Maimonides in Córdoba, Spain

Maimonides was born in 1138 in Córdoba, Spain, then under Muslim rule
during what some scholars consider to be the end of the golden age of
Jewish culture in Spain. Maimonides studied Torah under his father
Maimon who had in turn studied under Rabbi Joseph ibn Migash. The
Almohades conquered Córdoba in 1148, and offered the Jewish community
the choice of conversion to Islam, death, or exile. Maimonides's
family, along with most other Jews, chose exile. For the next ten years
they moved about in southern Spain, avoiding the conquering Almohades,
but eventually settled in Fes in Morocco, where Maimonides acquired
most of his secular knowledge, studying at the University of Fes.
During this time, he composed his acclaimed commentary on the Mishnah.

Following this sojourn in Morocco, he briefly lived in the Holy Land,
spending time in Jerusalem, and finally settled in Fostat, Egypt; where
he was doctor of the Grand Vizier Alfadhil and also possibly the doctor
of Sultan Saladin of Egypt. In Egypt, he composed most of his oeuvre,
including the Mishneh Torah. He died in Fostat, and was buried in
Tiberias (today in Israel). His son Avraham, recognized as a great
scholar, succeeded him as Nagid (head of the Egyptian Jewish
Community), as well as in the office of court physician, at the age of
only eighteen. He greatly honored the memory of his father, and
throughout his career defended his father's writings against all
critics. The office of Nagid was held by the Maimonides family for four
successive generations until the end of the 14th century.

He is widely respected in Spain and a statue of him was erected in
Córdoba alongside his synagogue, which is no longer functioning as a
Jewish house of worship but is open to the public. There is no Jewish
community in Córdoba now, but the city is proud of its historical
connection to Rambam.

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 26-10-06 18:28

Hay, Jgarbuz, I am aware

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 26-10-06 18:45

Hay Jgarbuz, I am aware of Jewish, I say Jewish contribution. By the way my favorite Jewish actress is Leila Murad, not only was she gorgeous, but an outstanding singer. The Zahrawi brothers in Egypt have contributed to the art and entertainment to Egypt. They were Jews, after they left, the Cinema in Egypt collapsed. Don't compare present Jews to the great Historical Jews. unfortunately what I saw in Palestine, Lod, Ramlah, Tabaria, Natanyha, Haifa, Yafa, Tel Aviv, They all look like white Caucasian with blond hair and blue eyes. Yes my favorite area where the Yemeni, Iraqi, Moroccan and Tunisian Jewish neighborhood. We have nothing against Jews, but not your kind of artificial Jew, we have big problem. Your thinking is evil.

SJ

Fra : GLENN CHARTRAND

Dato : 26-10-06 18:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JDIjoLkYpQ

Fra : Al Nakba

Dato : 26-10-06 19:30

it should be mentioned that salah al deen was a Kurd and not an Arab.

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 26-10-06 21:20

You are right, he was a Moslem leader. We never claimed he was an Arab.

SJ