Jews, Gov. of crooks and rapist
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 25-10-06 05:28

Olmert faces bribery allegations
Israel's attorney-general is investigating allegations that Prime Minister Ehud Olmert accepted bribes as acting finance minister last year.
The allegations - on an Israeli website - say he took the bribes during a major bank privatisation deal.

Mr Olmert denies any wrongdoing. He faces several corruption inquiries, but no formal charges have been filed.

This is the latest in a series of allegations of wrongdoing by senior political figures in Israel.

"At this stage no decisions have been taken, no criminal procedure is being taken [against Mr Olmert] and Israel's police is not involved in the issue," the justice ministry said in a statement.

The President, Moshe Katsav, is being investigated over allegations of sexual harassment, while former Justice Minister, Haim Ramon, and a former Environment Minister, Tzahi Hanegbi, are both facing charges for misconduct.

All have denied doing anything improper.

Fra : WJ20K

Dato : 25-10-06 05:54

Sadly not much different than Arafat and his cronies. In fact Arafat
and his remaining lot did a lot more harm by their thievery than any
Israel politician ever did to Israelis. As a Palestinian I would clear
up myown house in this regard before pointing the finger at the
Israelis who on a per-capita-versus-income 'thieving of public funds'
do so a lot less than Palestinian politicians.
[WJ20K]

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 25-10-06 07:49

Hay amigo

We are talking about the only Democracy that exist in the Middle East. Remember that good bullshit assertion you Jews spew, God Chosen people. Arafat and his cronies are still protected by the so called Jewish State. I am Hamas supporter, not fucking Arafat, or Abbas and the rest of his thugs. You are no different than any Arab country today, you democracy is collapsing before your eyes. still an artificial state of rapist and crooks.

SJ

Fra : GLENN CHARTRAND

Dato : 25-10-06 07:21

Don't try talking logic or facts to Salah Jafar.........he's a nasty
little rodent & complete moron!

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 25-10-06 07:53

Oh yeah, we now about complete Moron and pure natural homosexual like exist. I tip my hat off to you for being the asshole of the year.

SJ

Fra : BernardZ

Dato : 25-10-06 15:43

In article <zRD%g.4598$rx.1622@trnddc04>, codeman128@yahoo.com says...
> Oh yeah, we now about complete Moron and pure natural homosexual like exist.

At least you are honest about what you are.

--
When we try to see the future we are like the traveller trying to figure
out where we are going by studying where we have been. It often does not

Observations of Bernard - No 105

Fra : flaviaR@verizon.net

Dato : 25-10-06 12:51

On 25-Oct-2006, "GLENN CHARTRAND" <glennchartrand@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Don't try talking logic or facts to Salah Jafar........

He's not trying to do so.
He is pretending to be even-handed in speaking the truth about Arafat,
but, as you can see, he is deliberately taking the opportunity to slip in
lies-by-direct-comparison about ISraeli officials.

Susan

Fra : Venceremos

Dato : 25-10-06 16:53

EU leaders were reportedly taken aback by Mr Putin's rebuff
Insiders' reports from EU leaders' dinner with Russian President
Vladimir Putin last Friday suggest Europe's diplomats have begun the
week suffering from diplomatic indigestion.

All 25 European Union leaders met Mr Putin in Finland.

Accounts of the meeting from some of those present there speak of
unusually blunt exchanges between the two sides, in which Mr Putin said
he would not listen to lectures about human rights, and rejected EU
demands over its vitally important oil and gas business.

Like some blazing row between world celebrities in a private club, word
of the verbal fisticuffs is coming out in dribs and drabs and is still
spreading.

The Europeans went in saying bravely that that they would tackle Mr
Putin over human rights issues, like the recent murder of a political
journalist, and calling on him to loosen the state monopolies in oil
and gas development if he wanted a relationship of trust.

That stance was the stronger for being shared by Russia's closest
economic partner, Angela Merkel, the German chancellor.

Pleasantry knocked aside

But Mr Putin's response was sharp. He told the Europeans Russia would
set its own terms on energy supplies, and not sign the Energy Charter
Treaty, as they asked.

Challenged about corruption and failings in the rule of law in Russia,
he asked why officials had been sent to jail in Spain, and annoyed some
in Italy with his quip that "mafia is not a Russian word".

Challenged over the economic embargo on Georgia, he accused that tiny
state of planning to settle its disputes with Russia with bloodshed.

Some of the Europeans were shocked.

So the meeting in Lahti, Finland, had few concrete results.

But the mask of pleasantry has been knocked off.

At the next EU-Russia summit next month it may not be possible to put
the really tough issues aside with jokes or jibes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6077344.stm

Fra : jgarbuz

Dato : 25-10-06 17:12

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Hay amigo
>
> We are talking about the only Democracy that exist in the Middle East. Remember that good bullshit assertion you Jews spew, God Chosen people. Arafat and his cronies are still protected by the so called Jewish State. I am Hamas supporter, not fucking Arafat, or Abbas and the rest of his thugs. <

I am happy that you are a Hamas supporter. I hope there are many
Palestinians like you. Because that means you will never have a state
on Jewish soil, and in the end you will either be destroyed or have to
leave like in 1948. Go on Haj, and stay there. That is what good
Muslims should do, stay in Arabian tents and bow to a black cube.

>You are no different than any Arab country today, you democracy is collapsing before your eyes. still an artificial state of rapist and crooks.<

No, Israeli democracy is working just fine. The crooks will eventually
be thrown out of office, and even go to jail. That is good. Olmert and
company must go. He had his chance and blew it. Time for LIKUD again,
but this time with Bibi again, or better yet, with Avigdor Lieberman.
No more "unilateral" withdrawals, or kissing Arab ass. With Hamas it's
kill or be killed. No room for bullshit. It's the way I likes it.

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 25-10-06 17:49

We have our Cube and you have your pissing wall. Dream on, you will never rest in Palestine. Your dream of conquering Palestine to the Euphrates is a shatter prophecy. When I return to Palestine, I will always thank the Jews for building a good home that will cost me nothing. Keep building settlement. That does not bother me any. I always say, let the Jews build, we will take will established.

SJ

Fra : WJ20K

Dato : 25-10-06 18:29

flaviaR@verizon.net wrote:
> On 25-Oct-2006, "GLENN CHARTRAND" <glennchartrand@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
> > Don't try talking logic or facts to Salah Jafar........
>
> He's not trying to do so.
> He is pretending to be even-handed in speaking the truth about Arafat,
> but, as you can see, he is deliberately taking the opportunity to slip in
> lies-by-direct-comparison about ISraeli officials.
>
> Susan

The standard fantasy of the Israel supporting fanatic. They all think
that Jews in Israel are superhuman do-gooders instead of facing reality
and accepting that Israelis can be crooks like any other people on the
planet. They hold views that facts cannot change, as if no Israeli
official was ever conficted for graft. LOL!
[WJ20K]