Jewish Propaganda about Iran is not effect~
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 18-10-06 19:18

Jews in particular are renowned expert liars. This is one of many of their treats. Their neocon have dragged us Americans into the Iraqi war, thinking that will put fear into Syria and Iran, and will put an end to the Palestinian resistance. Now the Jews and the Jews alone, crying the same old wolves story. Iran is a threat to Jews. The president of Iran is more dangerous than Hitler, we Jews are going to be annihilated by the Iranian nuclear weapon. Not mention the 400 or so Nuclear weapon in their possession. America must act now and the international community must support United States in its war on Iran. But all this bullshit is going through one ear and coming out of the other ear without any reaction from the American people. The world is catching up to these expert liars. I tell the Jews, you want to fight Iran, go a head, but don't ask us, or any of my beloved Marines to fight you fucking wars. You let that filthy Jewish blood pay for your existence. You claim to the world, you are the best army in the world, I say prove it. Fight a regular well trained army like Iran, and if you defeat the Iranian alone with out the help of your big daddy, than you can have Palestine. We are going to fuck the shit out of you, you filthy kikes. We are going to fulfill the promise of Nasser and throw every Jews into the sea and what ever left of your filthy Jews, we will feed it to the dogs.

SJ

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 18-10-06 20:01

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Jews in particular are renowned expert liars. This is one of many of their treats. Their neocon have dragged us Americans into the Iraqi war, thinking that will put fear into Syria and Iran, and will put an end to the Palestinian resistance. Now the Jews and the Jews alone, crying the same old wolves story. Iran is a threat to Jews. The president of Iran is more dangerous than Hitler, we Jews are going to be annihilated by the Iranian nuclear weapon. Not mention the 400 or so Nuclear weapon in their possession. America must act now and the international community must support United States in its war on Iran. But all this bullshit is going through one ear and coming out of the other ear without any reaction from the American people. The world is catching up to these expert liars. I tell the Jews, you want to fight Iran, go a head, but don't ask us, or any of my beloved Marines to fight you fucking wars. You let that filthy Jewish blood pay for your existence. You claim to the world, you are the best army in the world, I say prove it. Fight a regular well trained army like Iran, and if you defeat the Iranian alone with out the help of your big daddy, than you can have Palestine. We are going to fuck the shit out of you, you filthy kikes. We are going to fulfill the promise of Nasser and throw every Jews into the sea and what ever left of your filthy Jews, we will feed it to the dogs.

He.
A Muzzie spammer deserves an answer from a danish Viking.

http://www.danishmuhammedcartoons.com/Cartoons.html

Best Regards Bruun

Fra : ThomasB

Dato : 19-10-06 00:47

"Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

[snip]

Patruljen, vil du ikke være rar at lade være med at krydsposte til
udenlandske grupper?

Hvis du svarer på andres indlæg, så vær sikker på at fjerne de danske
grupper.

Vi bliver overspammet.

Fra : raireme@hotmail.com

Dato : 18-10-06 20:15

Patruljen skrev:

> Salah Jafar wrote:
> > Jews in particular are renowned expert liars. This is one of many of their treats. Their neocon have dragged us Americans into the Iraqi war, thinking that will put fear into Syria and Iran, and will put an end to the Palestinian resistance. Now the Jews and the Jews alone, crying the same old wolves story. Iran is a threat to Jews. The president of Iran is more dangerous than Hitler, we Jews are going to be annihilated by the Iranian nuclear weapon. Not mention the 400 or so Nuclear weapon in their possession. America must act now and the international community must support United States in its war on Iran. But all this bullshit is going through one ear and coming out of the other ear without any reaction from the American people. The world is catching up to these expert liars. I tell the Jews, you want to fight Iran, go a head, but don't ask us, or any of my beloved Marines to fight you fucking wars. You let that filthy Jewish blood pay for your existence. You claim to the world, you are the best army in the world, I say prove it. Fight a regular well trained army like Iran, and if you defeat the Iranian alone with out the help of your big daddy, than you can have Palestine. We are going to fuck the shit out of you, you filthy kikes. We are going to fulfill the promise of Nasser and throw every Jews into the sea and what ever left of your filthy Jews, we will feed it to the dogs.
>

> He.
> A Muzzie spammer deserves an answer from a danish Viking.
>

> http://www.danishmuhammedcartoons.com/Cartoons.html
>
> Best Regards Bruun

Tak, Bruun. Hilsener fra (från) Finland.

RR

Fra : AnonMoos

Dato : 18-10-06 22:23

Nope, the ranting and raving statements of the bloodthirsty wannabe-
genocidal president of Iran, that despicable and contemptible Nazi
Ahmadinajad, are doing quite enough to lower the American opinion of
the thugs and goons in the Iranian government to rock-bottom, without
any need of any intervention by Jews. Ahmadinajad has already hanged
himself with his own rope, without help from "Jews"...

P.S. "Americans" does not take an apostrophe in the non-possessive
plural, and the correct spelling is "affecting"...

--
&#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1578;&#1576;&#1585;&#1580;&#1577; &#1582;&#1610;&#1585;
&#1605;&#1606; &#1575;&#1604;&#1573;&#1585;&#1607;&#1575;&#1576;&#1610;

Fra : dsharavii@hotmail.co~

Dato : 18-10-06 22:28

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Jews in particular are renowned expert liars.

Jews still have a long way to go to before even approaching the lying
ability of Salad Jar and his fellow goat wankers.

Deborah

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 19-10-06 01:10

ThomasB wrote:
> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
>
> [snip]
>
> Patruljen, vil du ikke være rar at lade være med at krydsposte til
> udenlandske grupper?
>
> Hvis du svarer på andres indlæg, så vær sikker på at fjerne de danske
> grupper.
>
> Vi bliver overspammet.

Han spammer alligevel.
Jeg syntes, du skulle kikke på den finske fyrs svar.

Beste regards Bruun

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 19-10-06 01:16

ThomasB wrote:
> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
>
> [snip]
>
> Patruljen, vil du ikke være rar at lade være med at krydsposte til
> udenlandske grupper?
>
> Hvis du svarer på andres indlæg, så vær sikker på at fjerne de danske
> grupper.
>
> Vi bliver overspammet.

Mand dog. Han har proppet hele dk.familie.barn :-/

Fra : Avenger

Dato : 19-10-06 01:25

No sophisticated or rational person believes jew malarky anymore. Even jews
don't believe other jews. It takes one to know one