These Soldier died in the name of the JEWS
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 16-10-06 20:04

Cpl. Luis E. Tejeda, 20, of Huntington Park, Calif., died Sept. 30 in Al Asad, Iraq, of injuries suffered when an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle during combat operations in Hit, Iraq. Tejeda was assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 6th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division, Baumholder, Germany.

Airman 1st Class Leebenard E. Chavis, 21, of Hampton, Va., died Oct. 14 while performing duties as a turret gunner with the Iraqi police in the vicinity of Baghdad, Iraq. Chavis was assigned to the 824th Security Forces Squadron, Moody Air Force Base, Ga.

Pfc. Kenny F. Stanton Jr., 20, of Hemet, Calif., died on Oct. 13 in Baghdad, Iraq, from injuries suffered when an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle. Stanton was assigned to the 57th Military Police Company, Waegwan, Korea.

Sgt. Nicholas R. Sowinski, 25, of Tempe, Ariz., died on Oct. 11 in Baghdad, Iraq, from injuries suffered when an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle. Sowinski was assigned to the 4th Squadron, 14th Cavalry Regiment, 172nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, Fort Wainwright, Alaska
\
Spc. Jason A. Lucas, 24, of Columbus, Ohio, died on Oct. 13 in Kandahar, Afghanistan, from injuries sustained when his vehicle was struck by a suicide bomber using a vehicle-born improvised explosive device. Lucas was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 30th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry), Fort Polk, La.

Private 1st Class Thomas J. Hewitt, 22, of Temple, Texas, died on Oct. 13 at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C., from injuries sustained during a Sept. 26 incident in Baghdad, Iraq, during which an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle. Hewitt was assigned to the 1st Squadron, 89th Cavalry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry), Fort Drum, N.Y..\\

Sgt. Gene A. Hawkins, 24, of Orlando, Fla., died on Oct. 12 in Mosul, Iraq, from injuries sustained when an improvised explosive device detonated near his RG-31 Mine Protected Vehicle. Hawkins was assigned to the 14th Engineer Battalion, 555th Combat Support Brigade (Maneuver Enhancement), Fort Lewis, Wash.

Fra : gb

Dato : 17-10-06 01:00

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in

Complaint sent to ISP.

--
GB

Fra : yerfriendcf@hotmail.~

Dato : 17-10-06 20:41

gb wrote:
> "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> Complaint sent to ISP.

Somebody ought to complain to yo Mamma for having such
a silly little fascist.

-----
Kill ratio of Palestinian children to Israeli children 5.7-to-1,
Israel's favor.
Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1.
---------
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html
----------
"Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
---Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001
--
Cliff

Fra : gb

Dato : 17-10-06 20:55

yerfriendcf@hotmail.com wrote in news:1161114043.335074.22050
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1.

Go fuck yourself, you pathetic lilltle moonbat.

--
GB

Fra : yerfriendcf@hotmail.~

Dato : 17-10-06 22:20

gb wrote:
> yerfriendcf@hotmail.com wrote in news:1161114043.335074.22050
> @k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1.
>
> Go fuck yourself, you pathetic lilltle moonbat.

Mommy mommy, wipe we widdu nose. Me be upset.

Stop yer whining pussy, and learn some facts, if
you can. Oh, and you wouldn't look like such
a little fascist pussy if you learned a little debating
skills and weren't such a tattletale.

-----