French Embassy Cancels N.Y. Book Launch Ov~
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 11-10-06 16:12

French Embassy Cancels N.Y. Book Launch Over Author's Israel Views
Reuters - 11/10/2006 - 3:42

The embassy objected to the author's "opinion ... equating what was done to the Jews of France (under the Nazi regime) with what has been done to the Palestinian people."

The French Embassy on Monday canceled a New York party for a book about Vichy France's collaboration with Nazi Germany because of the author's postscript that says Israel has oppressed Palestinians.

The Cultural Services of the French Embassy's office in New York had planned to hold a party on Tuesday to fete the September publication of author Carmen Callil's "Bad Faith" about Louis Darquier de Pellepoix, the Vichy government official who organized the deportation of French Jews to Auschwitz.

Callil told Reuters on Monday that the party was canceled after complaints from "fundamentalist Jews."

In an e-mail obtained by Reuters, the embassy wrote to Random House publishing imprint Alfred A. Knopf, "The Cultural Services of the French Embassy has decided to cancel its participation in a reception for 'Bad Faith,' by Carmen Callil.

"Although the French Embassy was looking forward to the presentation of a work exploring the darkest hours of French history, it could not endorse a personal opinion of the author expressed in the postscript of the book."

A source at the French Embassy's New York office said the embassy objected to the author's "opinion ... equating what was done to the Jews of France (under the Nazi regime) with what has been done to the Palestinian people."

In the book's postscript Callil writes: "What caused me anguish as I tracked down Louis Darquier was to live so closely to the helpless terror of the Jews of France, and to see what the Jews of Israel were passing on to the Palestinian people."

"Like the rest of humanity, the Jews of Israel 'forget' the Palestinians. Everyone forgets; every nation forgets."

In an e-mail obtained by Reuters from the French Embassy to Random House, one French Embassy official on August 22 said of Callil's book: "It is a masterpiece."

"The French Cultural Attache read it and he was incredibly complimentary," said Callil, who was born in Australia and moved to London where she founded feminist publisher Virago Press and ran publisher Chatto i Windus.

But Callil said Tuesday's party was canceled after "a series of letters from various Jewish fundamentalists complaining. They take a view that that no one can say anything about Jews that is not 100 percent complimentary." She did not identify the letter writers by name.

Callil defended the postscript to her book.

"I think the people in Gaza live in poverty huddled up in a very small territory ... because people don't like their government," she said. "But if you persecute people, they will rise up against you."

Asked if she feels the current Israeli government oppresses Palestinians, she replied, "Yes."

"I want people to learn from the past so the same terrible things do not happen again. If you oppress people, they will hate you and I do not want Israel to be hated," she said.

Random House spokesman Paul Bogaards called Callil's book "a significant work of history," adding, "we stand by the work in its entirety." A spokesman for the French Embassy confirmed the e-mail canceling the party but declined further comment.

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 11-10-06 16:13

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
French Embassy Cancels N.Y. Book Launch Over Author's Israel Views
Reuters - 11/10/2006 - 3:42

The embassy objected to the author's "opinion ... equating what was done to
the Jews of France (under the Nazi regime) with what has been done to the
Palestinian people."

And rightly so
The muzzies are the nazis of the twenty first century.

Jim E

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 11-10-06 16:19

He has conscious where he is telling the world the Jews are the news murdering fascist on the block. But like everything else, the Jews start crying to the French, oh we are poor Jews, we suffered in The holohoax. Oh we beleaguered by 100 million Arabs who are going to throw us into the sea. Sobbing like bitches.
SJ

Fra : N/A

Dato : 12-10-06 02:54

Fra : GB

Dato : 12-10-06 02:54

"bubby" <osnathr@gmail.com> wrote in

> Salah you are the most ignorant hateful SOB,,,,,

Don't feed the trolls:

http://www.gingicat.org/jacob/troll.html

The Usenet Troll Song
From a suggestion posted to rec.music.filk by Leslie Fish, with some
words by Gary McGath.
TTTO Be Our Guest

Be a troll! Be a troll!
Let disruption be your goal -
Anything that you can do to draw attention to your role
Egoboo can be nice
Get your fix at any price
You can make entire newsgroups into clucking little birdcoops

Be a troll! Be a troll!
Pound their patience into coal
Tell the regulars they have no sense of flair
Insult their mothers too and their manners, pfoo!
Be a troll, be a troll, be a troll!

Make them burn, make them freeze
Sing of people scratching fleas
Snigger at the woes of others who are forced upon their knees
Stress and fear, jealous rage
Let them be your guiding gauge
Then accuse the quiet suckers all as nosy mother****ers

Don't be small, don't be tame
Show you have no sense of shame
Just enrage them til on stage the heads will roll
You love to shrill out flame, it's all a giant game
Be a troll, dig a hole, you're a troll.

Flaming dues, barbeques
Ought to wake 'em where they snooze
Don't forget to douse the fires with proof 307 booze
(song tangent) : 307 Ale my friends, 307 Ale!
The finest drink that any bar has ever had for sale!...
(ahem) Feed them slugs, feed them snails
Put their legs between their tails
And so what if you are hated cuz their nerves are really grated

When you leave, do salute
give that middle finger toot
And be proud of your achievements in your soul
For you have shown that they are evil in their way
You're a troll-l-l-l, says our poll-l-l-l, you're a troll-l-l-l!
(or, "a-ass-ho-o-o-ole!")

--
Med venlig hilsen
GB

Fra : Ben C'ramer

Dato : 12-10-06 07:16

"Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message

> "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> French Embassy Cancels N.Y. Book Launch Over Author's Israel Views
> Reuters - 11/10/2006 - 3:42
>

> The embassy objected to the author's "opinion ... equating what was done
> to the Jews of France (under the Nazi regime) with what has been done to
> the Palestinian people."
>

> And rightly so
> The muzzies are the nazis of the twenty first century.

Nah! The stinky yids have that all to themselves. They're the ones building
the concentration camps. Can you say Gaza?

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 12-10-06 16:13

"Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> French Embassy Cancels N.Y. Book Launch Over Author's Israel Views
>> Reuters - 11/10/2006 - 3:42
>>

>> The embassy objected to the author's "opinion ... equating what was done
>> to the Jews of France (under the Nazi regime) with what has been done to
>> the Palestinian people."
>>

>> And rightly so
>> The muzzies are the nazis of the twenty first century.
>
> Nah! The stinky yids have that all to themselves. They're the ones
> building the concentration camps. Can you say Gaza?

The muzzies built their own concentration camp.
When they get tired of it they can always go back to jordan.

Jim E

Fra : Miriam Cohen

Dato : 12-10-06 23:12

Jim E wrote:
> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>French Embassy Cancels N.Y. Book Launch Over Author's Israel Views
>>> Reuters - 11/10/2006 - 3:42
>>>

>>>The embassy objected to the author's "opinion ... equating what was done
>>>to the Jews of France (under the Nazi regime) with what has been done to
>>>the Palestinian people."
>>>

>>>And rightly so
>>>The muzzies are the nazis of the twenty first century.
>>
>>Nah! The stinky yids have that all to themselves. They're the ones
>>building the concentration camps. Can you say Gaza?
>>

> The muzzies built their own concentration camp.
> When they get tired of it they can always go back to jordan.
>

> Jim E

Well, no, actually they can't. As a direct result of the false so called
"palestinians" own actions (see: Black September 1970) the king made
laws against any false so called "palestinians" being in Jordan.
Ironically it is because of their own actions that if someday Israel
decides being zoo keepers for the West Bank isn't worth keeping the king
of Jordan happy and they pull out completely all the false so called
"palestinians" will be instantly fucked because they won't be allowed to
stay there and no other Arabic country would have them either.

--
L'Chaim

Miriam

In the beginning
the Word already was.

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 13-10-06 01:27

"Miriam Cohen" <mimiNOigalSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message
> Jim E wrote:
>> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message

>>>Nah! The stinky yids have that all to themselves. They're the ones
>>>building the concentration camps. Can you say Gaza?
>>>

>> The muzzies built their own concentration camp.
>> When they get tired of it they can always go back to jordan.
>>

>> Jim E
>
> Well, no, actually they can't. As a direct result of the false so called
> "palestinians" own actions (see: Black September 1970) the king made laws
> against any false so called "palestinians" being in Jordan.
> Ironically it is because of their own actions that if someday Israel
> decides being zoo keepers for the West Bank isn't worth keeping the king
> of Jordan happy and they pull out completely all the false so called
> "palestinians" will be instantly fucked because they won't be allowed to
> stay there and no other Arabic country would have them either.

Who in their right mind would willingly accept two generations of terrorists
with no ability to live in civilized society.

Jim E

Fra : Miriam Cohen

Dato : 13-10-06 07:38

Jim E wrote:
> "Miriam Cohen" <mimiNOigalSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>>Jim E wrote:
>>
>>>"Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>The muzzies built their own concentration camp.
>>>When they get tired of it they can always go back to jordan.
>>>

>>> Jim E
>>
>>Well, no, actually they can't. As a direct result of the false so called
>>"palestinians" own actions (see: Black September 1970) the king made laws
>>against any false so called "palestinians" being in Jordan.
>>Ironically it is because of their own actions that if someday Israel
>>decides being zoo keepers for the West Bank isn't worth keeping the king
>>of Jordan happy and they pull out completely all the false so called
>>"palestinians" will be instantly fucked because they won't be allowed to
>>stay there and no other Arabic country would have them either.
>>

> Who in their right mind would willingly accept two generations of terrorists
> with no ability to live in civilized society.
>
> Jim E

No one, not even other Muslims.

--
L'Chaim

Miriam

In the beginning
the Word already was.

Fra : Ben C'ramer

Dato : 13-10-06 11:13

> Jim E wrote:
>> "Miriam Cohen" <mimiNOigalSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message

>>>Well, no, actually they can't. As a direct result of the false so called
>>>"palestinians" own actions (see: Black September 1970) the king made laws
>>>against any false so called "palestinians" being in Jordan.
>>>Ironically it is because of their own actions that if someday Israel
>>>decides being zoo keepers for the West Bank isn't worth keeping the king
>>>of Jordan happy and they pull out completely all the false so called
>>>"palestinians" will be instantly fucked because they won't be allowed to
>>>stay there and no other Arabic country would have them either.
>>>

>> Who in their right mind would willingly accept two generations of
>> terrorists with no ability to live in civilized society.
>>
>> Jim E
>
> No one, not even other Muslims.

Yeah they do. The stupid yanks welcome the stinky yid terrorists into their
midst.

Fra : Ron Jacobson

Dato : 13-10-06 11:24

In article <egnp46$83v$3@otis.netspace.net.au>,
Ben C'ramer <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote:

(hysterical rants given the snip)

Do calm down, "Ben". Soon, your little brother will arrive
with the new shipment, and everything will be fine.

"my younger Brother got me absolutely stoned on magic mushrooms.
I spent three days sitting in the corner of the tent waiting to come
down." -- the neo-Nazi "Ben Cramer" reflects on his usage of
hallucinatory drugs. Source:

There you go. That's a good lad.

RJ.

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 14-10-06 00:22

> "Miriam Cohen" <mimiNOigalSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Jim E wrote:
>>> "Miriam Cohen" <mimiNOigalSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Who in their right mind would willingly accept two generations of
>>> terrorists with no ability to live in civilized society.
>>>
>>> Jim E
>>
>> No one, not even other Muslims.
>
> Yeah they do. The stupid yanks welcome the stinky yid terrorists into
> their midst.

Aside from the fact that you couldn't refute a single thing in the preceding
posts. why did you launch into your little "I hate Jews" rant?

It makes you look more pathetic than usual.

Jim E

Fra : B'en C'ramer

Dato : 14-10-06 01:01

> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Miriam Cohen" <mimiNOigalSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> No one, not even other Muslims.
>>
>> Yeah they do. The stupid yanks welcome the stinky yid terrorists into
>> their midst.
>>

> Aside from the fact that you couldn't refute a single thing in the
> preceding posts. why did you launch into your little "I hate Jews" rant?

I certainly did refute it. That you're too dim to comprehend that, is
entirely your difficulty, dopey.

I don't hate yids, by the bye. I'm none too keen on what the cunts do, is
all.

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 14-10-06 03:39

"B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Miriam Cohen" <mimiNOigalSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Yeah they do. The stupid yanks welcome the stinky yid terrorists into
>>> their midst.
>>>

>> Aside from the fact that you couldn't refute a single thing in the
>> preceding posts. why did you launch into your little "I hate Jews" rant?
>
> I certainly did refute it. That you're too dim to comprehend that, is
> entirely your difficulty, dopey.
>
> I don't hate yids, by the bye. I'm none too keen on what the cunts do, is
> all.

The fact that your post is self contradictory is no surprise, coming as it
does from a terrorist supporting little nazi wannabe.

Jim E

Fra : B'en C'ramer

Dato : 14-10-06 04:00

> "B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Aside from the fact that you couldn't refute a single thing in the
>>> preceding posts. why did you launch into your little "I hate Jews" rant?
>>
>> I certainly did refute it. That you're too dim to comprehend that, is
>> entirely your difficulty, dopey.
>>
>> I don't hate yids, by the bye. I'm none too keen on what the cunts do,
>> is all.
>>

> The fact that your post is self contradictory is no surprise, coming as it
> does from a terrorist supporting little nazi wannabe.

It amazes how often you're so very, very wrong.

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 14-10-06 06:06

> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message

>>> I certainly did refute it. That you're too dim to comprehend that, is
>>> entirely your difficulty, dopey.
>>>
>>> I don't hate yids, by the bye. I'm none too keen on what the cunts do,
>>> is all.
>>>

>> The fact that your post is self contradictory is no surprise, coming as
>> it does from a terrorist supporting little nazi wannabe.
>
> It amazes how often you're so very, very wrong.

Does it amaze you how often your vacuous crap causes people to PLONK you?

Toodles moron.

Fra : B'en C'ramer

Dato : 14-10-06 07:56

> "B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> The fact that your post is self contradictory is no surprise, coming as
>>> it does from a terrorist supporting little nazi wannabe.
>>
>> It amazes how often you're so very, very wrong.
>>

> Does it amaze you how often your vacuous crap causes people to PLONK you?

Doesn't bother me one iota, jimmieboi. I simply modify my name. Eaesy peasy.

> Toodles moron.

Is that your wife's name.

Fra : DoD

Dato : 14-10-06 08:03

>> Does it amaze you how often your vacuous crap causes people to PLONK you?

Nope... Ben is a fag...

> Doesn't bother me one iota, jimmieboi. I simply modify my name. Eaesy
> peasy.

Ben sucks off all the male Japoneasies...

Fra : B'en C'ramer

Dato : 14-10-06 08:45

"DoD" <thecats@ss.mil> wrote in message

> "B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>> Does it amaze you how often your vacuous crap causes people to PLONK
>>> you?
>
> Nope... Ben is a fag...

Nope. See below.

>> Doesn't bother me one iota, jimmieboi. I simply modify my name. Eaesy
>> peasy.
>
> Ben sucks off all the male Japoneasies...

Nope. Not too terribly keen on poofters.

Fra : DoD

Dato : 14-10-06 08:52

> "DoD" <thecats@ss.mil> wrote in message
>>
>> "B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Nope... Ben is a fag...
>
> Nope. See below.
>>
>>> Doesn't bother me one iota, jimmieboi. I simply modify my name. Eaesy
>>> peasy.
>>
>> Ben sucks off all the male Japoneasies...
>
> Nope. Not too terribly keen on poofters.

Then why are you limp wristed?

Fra : B'en C'ramer

Dato : 14-10-06 10:27

> "B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "DoD" <thecats@ss.mil> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Nope... Ben is a fag...
>>
>> Nope. See below.

>>> Ben sucks off all the male Japoneasies...
>>
>> Nope. Not too terribly keen on poofters.
>
> Then why are you limp wristed?

Am I?

Fra : milou

Dato : 14-10-06 11:59

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:27:08 +1000, "B'en C'ramer"
<[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote:

pathetic nymshifting turd

Author contains: {cramer} = delete

Fra : Ben C'ramer

Dato : 13-10-06 11:12

> "Miriam Cohen" <mimiNOigalSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Jim E wrote:
>>> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> The muzzies built their own concentration camp.
>>> When they get tired of it they can always go back to jordan.
>>>

>>> Jim E
>>
>> Well, no, actually they can't. As a direct result of the false so called
>> "palestinians" own actions (see: Black September 1970) the king made laws
>> against any false so called "palestinians" being in Jordan.
>> Ironically it is because of their own actions that if someday Israel
>> decides being zoo keepers for the West Bank isn't worth keeping the king
>> of Jordan happy and they pull out completely all the false so called
>> "palestinians" will be instantly fucked because they won't be allowed to
>> stay there and no other Arabic country would have them either.
>>

> Who in their right mind would willingly accept two generations of
> terrorists with no ability to live in civilized society.

You yanks do. You openly welcome stinky yids into your midst. Even laud the
terrorist leaders of Ersatz israel.

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 14-10-06 00:23

> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Miriam Cohen" <mimiNOigalSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Well, no, actually they can't. As a direct result of the false so called
>>> "palestinians" own actions (see: Black September 1970) the king made
>>> laws against any false so called "palestinians" being in Jordan.
>>> Ironically it is because of their own actions that if someday Israel
>>> decides being zoo keepers for the West Bank isn't worth keeping the king
>>> of Jordan happy and they pull out completely all the false so called
>>> "palestinians" will be instantly fucked because they won't be allowed to
>>> stay there and no other Arabic country would have them either.
>>>

>> Who in their right mind would willingly accept two generations of
>> terrorists with no ability to live in civilized society.
>
> You yanks do. You openly welcome stinky yids into your midst. Even laud
> the terrorist leaders of Ersatz israel.

Do try to keep up, retard.
We were discussing the palislime problem.

Jim E

Fra : B'en C'ramer

Dato : 14-10-06 01:02

> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Miriam Cohen" <mimiNOigalSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Who in their right mind would willingly accept two generations of
>>> terrorists with no ability to live in civilized society.
>>
>> You yanks do. You openly welcome stinky yids into your midst. Even laud
>> the terrorist leaders of Ersatz israel.
>>

> Do try to keep up, retard.
> We were discussing the palislime problem.

The salient point I was responding to, dopey, is "Who in their right mind
would willingly accept two generations etc. etc."

Did you fall in the vat of printing ink? You seem even more dim than usual
tonight.

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 14-10-06 03:42

> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message

>>> You yanks do. You openly welcome stinky yids into your midst. Even laud
>>> the terrorist leaders of Ersatz israel.
>>>

>> Do try to keep up, retard.
>> We were discussing the palislime problem.
>
> The salient point I was responding to, dopey, is "Who in their right mind
> would willingly accept two generations etc. etc."
>
> Did you fall in the vat of printing ink? You seem even more dim than usual
> tonight.
>
>You are dancing in the weeds again.
Not even the other arab savages will accept the palislime within their
borders.
That is the subject, not your childish hatred of Jews.

Jim E

Fra : B'en C'ramer

Dato : 14-10-06 04:01

> "B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Do try to keep up, retard.
>>> We were discussing the palislime problem.
>>
>> The salient point I was responding to, dopey, is "Who in their right mind
>> would willingly accept two generations etc. etc."
>>
>> Did you fall in the vat of printing ink? You seem even more dim than
>> usual tonight.
>>
>>You are dancing in the weeds again.
> Not even the other arab savages will accept the palislime within their
> borders.
> That is the subject, not your childish hatred of Jews.

I don't hate anyone or anything, jimmieboi. Not at all keen on what the
hook-nosed cunts get up to is all.

Fra : Ben C'ramer

Dato : 13-10-06 11:11

> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> French Embassy Cancels N.Y. Book Launch Over Author's Israel Views
>>> Reuters - 11/10/2006 - 3:42
>>>

>>> The embassy objected to the author's "opinion ... equating what was done
>>> to the Jews of France (under the Nazi regime) with what has been done to
>>> the Palestinian people."
>>>

>>> And rightly so
>>> The muzzies are the nazis of the twenty first century.
>>
>> Nah! The stinky yids have that all to themselves. They're the ones
>> building the concentration camps. Can you say Gaza?
>>

> The muzzies built their own concentration camp.

Nope. The fucking yids herded them into Gaza. Fact.

Fra : Ron Jacobson

Dato : 13-10-06 11:23

In article <egnp43$83v$1@otis.netspace.net.au>,
Ben C'ramer <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote:

(horrible drivel given the snip)

"Ben", can you please elaborate further on those "shitty
experiences with hallucinogenics" you had? Message-ID:
<1125145048.cafe8828396fceebe6c6eb01bec409b3@teranews>.

Seems you suffered some serious damage. Why don't you
seek help?

RJ.

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 14-10-06 00:27

"Ron Jacobson" <rjac@TheWorld.com> wrote in message
> In article <egnp43$83v$1@otis.netspace.net.au>,
> Ben C'ramer <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (horrible drivel given the snip)
>
> "Ben", can you please elaborate further on those "shitty
> experiences with hallucinogenics" you had? Message-ID:
> <1125145048.cafe8828396fceebe6c6eb01bec409b3@teranews>.
>
> Seems you suffered some serious damage. Why don't you
> seek help?
>
> RJ.

I would prescribe 'Plumbium, 158gr.' subcranial.

Jim E

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 14-10-06 00:24

> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message

>>> Nah! The stinky yids have that all to themselves. They're the ones
>>> building the concentration camps. Can you say Gaza?
>>>

>> The muzzies built their own concentration camp.
>
> Nope. The fucking yids herded them into Gaza. Fact.

Well gee wiz, if it is a fact you should have no problem proving it.

Post your proof here ____________________________

Jim E

Fra : B'en C'ramer

Dato : 14-10-06 01:03

> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> The muzzies built their own concentration camp.
>>
>> Nope. The fucking yids herded them into Gaza. Fact.
>>

> Well gee wiz, if it is a fact you should have no problem proving it.
>
> Post your proof here ____________________________

CNN, ABC, BBC, Reuters, Ha'aretz, Guardian ad nauseum. Do you want I should
continue?

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 14-10-06 03:44

> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message

>>> Nope. The fucking yids herded them into Gaza. Fact.
>>>

>> Well gee wiz, if it is a fact you should have no problem proving it.
>>
>> Post your proof here ____________________________
>
> CNN, ABC, BBC, Reuters, Ha'aretz, Guardian ad nauseum. Do you want I
> should continue?

You are so retarded as to think a list of corporate names constitutes proof
of anything?

Even for a muzzy, you are pretty stupid.

Jim E

Fra : B'en C'ramer

Dato : 14-10-06 04:02

> "B'en C'ramer" <[REMOVE]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim E" <YD656359@SEA.edu> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Ben C'ramer" <[REMOVETHIS]bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Well gee wiz, if it is a fact you should have no problem proving it.
>>>
>>> Post your proof here ____________________________
>>
>> CNN, ABC, BBC, Reuters, Ha'aretz, Guardian ad nauseum. Do you want I
>> should continue?
>>

> You are so retarded as to think a list of corporate names constitutes
> proof of anything?

Fuck me dead. I would have thought even you might have been smart enough to
have grasped the corporations listed are news services.

Pictures you want I should send already?

Fra : Pink & Perky sing Me~

Dato : 11-10-06 17:21

[...]

Oi Vey! - surely everyone knows that Jews are professional victims, and can
never do anything that is cruel, or immoral, or duplicitous, or dishonest,
or evil, or corrupt?, and that it is impossible for a Jew o be wrong about
anything?

Bless 'em. already.

Fra : Whip

Dato : 11-10-06 23:37

IT IS THE "SEMITIC" THING TO DO.
BOTH ARE COUSINS AND THEIR BEHAVIOR IS THE SAME.