Berri: "If Israel does not pull out we wil~
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 11-10-06 16:07

Israel Warned: Lebanon War Could Start Again
Clancy Chassay - 11/10/2006

Berri: "If Israel does not pull out we will have to drive them out"

Hizbullah will resume its military campaign unless Israel withdraws from the disputed Shebaa farms area and other pockets of territory occupied during this summer's 34-day war, Nabih Berri, the speaker of the Lebanese parliament, has warned. "If Israel does not pull out we will have to drive them out," Mr Berri, who acted as a link to the militant organisation during this summer's war with Israel, said in an interview with the Guardian.
Shebaa farms has been occupied by Israel since 1967, but both Syria and Lebanon claim ownership of the land.

Hizbullah will remain armed and fully operational in south Lebanon, despite the newly deployed UN forces, until Israel withdraws from all Lebanese territory and ceases its air, sea and land violations, Mr Berri said. "The Unifil presence will not hinder Hizbullah's defensive operations. The resistance doesn't need to fly its flags high to operate. It's a guerrilla movement; it operates among the people," he said.

But Fouad Siniora, the Lebanese prime minister, told journalists last week that the Lebanese army had clear instructions to seize any weapons found in the south. "We reiterate our respect for all those who struggled and fought in the south, but there will be no weapons in the south apart from the army's," he said.

Mr Berri also expressed concern that UN forces could be involved in gathering information that could fall into the hands of Israel's intelligence agency, Mossad. "We don't want to interfere in their work, but we will be watching closely. We have to be careful, but we have a very effective intelligence service and we are used to watching for Israeli spies."

He added: "We will help them and give them everything they need to complete their mission but we will not accept the force if its presence is to secure Israel. They are on our land, so that means they have to work in the interests of Lebanon, not Israel."

Lebanon would be "the last of the last Arab nations to sign a peace treaty with Israel", he said, echoing the position of the prime minister.

Mr Berri holds the highest position attainable by a Shia in Lebanon's power-sharing system, made up of a Sunni Muslim prime minister, a Maronite Christian president and a Shia Muslim speaker. He has held the position since 1992 and has been the head of the Amal movement, a Shia party, for more than 26 years.

He said there was concern the foreign troops may stay indefinitely, as security council resolution 1701 does not specify a time frame for the mission. "We hope that when they have done their duty, when Israel has stopped their aggressions and withdrawn from all Lebanese territory, Unifil will go on their way."

Resolution 1701 calls for "security arrangements to prevent the resumption of hostilities, including the establishment ... of an area free of any armed personnel, assets and weapons other than those of the government of Lebanon and of Unifil".

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 11-10-06 16:16

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Israel Warned: Lebanon War Could Start Again
Clancy Chassay - 11/10/2006

Berri: "If Israel does not pull out we will have to drive them out"

Good luck ragheads.

LOL

Jim E

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 11-10-06 16:23

Good luck? I think you need the luck. We just kicked your spider monkey asses. What's more, one of the best army in the world, man for man, it is a shameful army. What ever Hezbollah losses, it do to Air fire power. Nothing your soldiers were able to do. So Jim Trailer boy, eat shit and die.

SJ

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 12-10-06 00:41

Good luck? I think you need the luck. We just kicked your spider monkey
asses. What's more, one of the best army in the world, man for man, it is a
shameful army. What ever Hezbollah losses, it do to Air fire power. Nothing
your soldiers were able to do. So Jim Trailer boy, eat shit and die.

Typical raghead, lots of braggadocio and lies.
Muzzies think hiding behind women is fighting, silly savage.

Jim E

Fra : George

Dato : 13-10-06 02:51

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Good luck? I think you need the luck. We just kicked your spider monkey
asses. What's more, one of the best army in the world, man for man, it is
a shameful army. What ever Hezbollah losses, it do to Air fire power.
Nothing your soldiers were able to do. So Jim Trailer boy, eat shit and
die.

SJ

We? Who is "we"? Was that you firing off those Katushas? Or were you
just jacking off on usenet at the time?

George

Fra : N/A

Dato : 11-10-06 17:19

Fra : GB

Dato : 11-10-06 17:19

"jgarbuz" <jgarbuz@netzero.com> wrote in

> Salah Jafar wrote:

Doesn't "salah" mean something like "brother-in-law" in Urdu (and maybe
arabic too)? And this is not a very flattering "title" to be "honoured"
with?

This "Salah Jafar" is probably a left-wing troll, trying to do what trolls
do best.

--
Greetings from Denmark,
GB

Fra : DoD

Dato : 11-10-06 17:29

"GB" <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> "jgarbuz" <jgarbuz@netzero.com> wrote in
>
> > Salah Jafar wrote:
>
> Doesn't "salah" mean something like "brother-in-law" in Urdu (and maybe
> arabic too)? And this is not a very flattering "title" to be "honoured"
> with?
>
> This "Salah Jafar" is probably a left-wing troll, trying to do what trolls
> do best.

Correct. "salah jafar" is not an Arab or a Muslim, but a 16 year old
provocateur.....

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 11-10-06 17:44

And you are Dick Osculating detective (DOD) By the way dummy, Osculate means kissing in English. You Croatian Cock sucker.

SJ

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 11-10-06 17:40

Oh an expert on Arabic phrases. Salah Means I am your mother boyfriend.

SJ

Fra : raireme@hotmail.com

Dato : 11-10-06 20:34

Salah Jafar skrev:

> Oh an expert on Arabic phrases. Salah Means I am your mother boyfriend.
>
> SJ

I'm an expert on Arabic phrases. Salah means "another phedophilic
Muzzie rapist who should change his diaper at once ".

RR

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 11-10-06 20:47

Did I ever raped you son. If not, come to Daddy Salah. I want to give you candy.

SJ

Fra : dsharavi@gmail.com

Dato : 11-10-06 23:26

GB wrote:
> Doesn't "salah" mean something like "brother-in-law" in Urdu (and maybe
> arabic too)? And this is not a very flattering "title" to be "honoured"
> with?

I think it means supplication or prayer.

> This "Salah Jafar" is probably a left-wing troll, trying to do what trolls
> do best.

Left wing? You are too generous. Salah Jafar is an idiot.

> Greetings from Denmark,
> GB

Greetings from sunny Oregon

Deborah

Fra : GB

Dato : 12-10-06 02:43

"dsharavi@gmail.com" <dsharavi@gmail.com> wrote in

> Left wing? You are too generous. Salah Jafar is an idiot.

Idiot = Left Wing.

> Greetings from sunny Oregon
> Deborah

Thanks, Debbie, And to yerself.

--
Med venlig hilsen
GB

Fra : raireme@hotmail.com

Dato : 13-10-06 20:28

Salah Jafar skrev:

> Did I ever raped you son. If not, come to Daddy Salah. I want to give you candy.
>
> SJ

"Daddy" Salah, get back to your play pen. Your Barbie doll is already
soo hot she loves it so much when you wank... Seriously speaking,
consult your shrink at your earliest convenience. I do know
that homosexuality and pedophilia (not to mention incest) are popular
in the Muzzie countries.
I'm a liberal person and though I personally find homosexuality
disgusting, I don't want anybody to
watch what happens between adults in bedrooms.

Thank you for confirming my opionion about the Muzzies (cherry pickers,
rapists, pedophiles)

RR

PS. You really need professional help withn your sick sexual fantasies.

Idem

Fra : Al Nakba

Dato : 11-10-06 22:53

Berri's father should have pulled out!

Fra : Venceremos

Dato : 12-10-06 17:05

Kikes got their arse kicked in once! It is not enough for them