Hey, would you remind reviewing my site?
Fra : Jan Turner

Dato : 19-10-06 21:27

hey guys, this is not just an advertisement, my freind and I just finished a
tutorial website made with php, html and css and were wondering if you could
review it and tell us what could be improved on etc...

thanks,

Joe

Fra : S. Hansen

Dato : 19-10-06 21:34

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:26:54 +0100, "Jan Turner" <jan@janturner.org>
wrote:

>hey guys, this is not just an advertisement, my freind and I just finished a
>tutorial website made with php, html and css and were wondering if you could
>review it and tell us what could be improved on etc...
>
>thanks,
>
>Joe

It will be a easy if you told os the url.

Steen

Fra : Bertel Lund Hansen

Dato : 19-10-06 22:29

S. Hansen skrev:

>>hey guys, this is not just an advertisement, my freind and I just finished a
>>tutorial website made with php, html and css and were wondering if you could
>>review it and tell us what could be improved on etc...

> It will be a easy if you told os the url.

That would make it an advertisement.

--
Bertel
http://bertel.lundhansen.dk/      http://fiduso.dk/

Fra : Rune Jensen

Dato : 23-10-06 22:27

"Bertel Lund Hansen" wrote in message...

> That would make it an advertisement.

In this newsgroup and on this specific topic, yes. If you want comments
on design, colors, code, usability etc. or just some of it on your own
homepage - then the correct newsgroup would be:

dk.edb.internet.webdesign.ris+ros

MVH
Rune

Fra : Jan Turner

Dato : 20-10-06 21:53

just checking if it was ok to put the URL first...

www.nastycritter.com

thanks ;)

Fra : Jan Turner

Dato : 20-10-06 21:52

i was just seeing if it was ok to give the URL first but here goes:

www.nastycritter.com

take a look ;)