Rabbi in sex suit - Ex-students seek $20M
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 06-10-06 19:03

Rabbi in sex suit - Ex-students seek $20M
BY AUSTIN FENNER

New York Daily News - May 6, 2006

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/415306p-350953c.html

A Brooklyn rabbi and his yeshiva were hit with a $20 million civil lawsuit yesterday, accusing him of molesting two students more than 25 years ago.

One of the alleged victims said Rabbi Yehuda Kolko, 60, sexually assaulted him when he was a seventh-grade student attending Yeshiva-Mesivta Torah Temimah, an Ocean Parkway, Brooklyn, religious school.

"It happened in his car on the way to school and at recess during summer camp," the 48-year-old man said at a press conference.

The plaintiff, identified by his Miami lawyer, Jeffrey Herman, only as John Doe No. 1, was allegedly molested during the early 1970s over a two-year period, Herman said.

The alleged victim charges that Kolko had instructed him to sit on his lap and hold the steering wheel while they were in Kolko's car on the way to school as the rabbi molested him.

Herman, who claims there are at least 15 victims, charges that school officials waged a campaign of intimidation and concealment against victims and their families to bury the accusations against the rabbi.

School officials could not be reached for comment.

Kolko, who lives in Midwood in a red-brick house on E. 22nd St., could not be reached for comment.

The other plaintiff, who was not present, was identified as a 38-year-old man who was allegedly sexually abused when he was also a seventh-grader in the 1980s.

The alleged offenses exceed New York's three-year statute of limitations.

Suit claims rabbi molested male students

Political Gateway, FL - May 6, 2006

http://www.politicalgateway.com/news/read/11647

NEW YORK, May 6 (UPI) -- A New York rabbi and his religious school are being sued by two men who claim they were sexually abused as children more than a quarter-century ago.

One man, identified as John Doe No. 1, says Rabbi Yehuda Kolko, 60, molested him when he was in the seventh-grade at Yeshiva-Mesivta Torah Temimah in Brooklyn in the 1970s, the Daily News reported. The man, now 48, said at a news conference that Kolko had him sit on his lap while the rabbi was driving him to school and also abused him at a summer camp.

The second man says he was molested 10 years later when he was a seventh grader.

Jeffrey Herman, a Miami lawyer representing John Doe No. 1, accuses the school of protecting the rabbi by intimidating boys who had been abused.

Kolko cannot face criminal charges under New York law because of a three-year statute of limitations.

Fra : ישראל תכלת

Dato : 06-10-06 19:04

Salah take the easy way out and jump off a cliff.

Fra : Svend Poulsen

Dato : 06-10-06 20:17

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
[...]

You really most get a hard on by pedofiles, like the pedophile prophet
muhamed.

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 06-10-06 20:46

Let theses set of facts speak for themselves. Lets talk about today, not some old molded Historical event. We are living is a society where we are more civilized and more wiser. So if you want to accuse Mohammed being a Pedophile, he was never accused or charged, there is no crime committed. Now go read more about those victims who will suffer for rest of their life because of a kinky fucking Jew.

SJ

Fra : Svend Poulsen

Dato : 07-10-06 14:47

Let theses set of facts speak for themselves. Lets talk about today, not
some old molded Historical event. We are living is a society where we are
more civilized and more wiser. So if you want to accuse Mohammed being a
Pedophile, he was never accused or charged, there is no crime committed.
Now go read more about those victims who will suffer for rest of their life
because of a kinky fucking Jew.

SJ

Oh, so you mean that its okay in the 600 century that the profet Muhammed
fucked at 10 year old girl, and not all the moslems and christians and ...
who fuck there doughters and moslems who rape there brothers wifes and
doughters, where it is the women who are the guilty i moslems countries and
being stoned to death.

Svend