Honor, duty and country
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 05-10-06 00:57

I served 30 years in the Marine Corp. Honor, duty and country as General Macarthur would say. His statement was intended to defend the downtrodden , the oppressed and the poor. these thing are of the Past. Vietnam war was not to defend against communist, the French went to protect the Christians and their crusades. Nothing has to do with Communist. We cry over 50 thousand American soldiers, but what about the 3 million soul we took using our B52 bomber. Thanks largely to that Jew Henry Kissinger. Today our military and every American soldier getting is used to defend that filthy Jew. Should we American die for the Jew. As far as I am concern, every Jew can burn in Hell. No amount of American blood deserved to be wasted for the Jews.

SJ

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 05-10-06 01:49

Salah Jafar wrote:
> I served 30 years in the Marine Corp. Honor, duty and country as General Macarthur would say. His statement was intended to defend the downtrodden , the oppressed and the poor. these thing are of the Past. Vietnam war was not to defend against communist, the French went to protect the Christians and their crusades. Nothing has to do with Communist. We cry over 50 thousand American soldiers, but what about the 3 million soul we took using our B52 bomber. Thanks largely to that Jew Henry Kissinger. Today our military and every American soldier getting is used to defend that filthy Jew. Should we American die for the Jew. As far as I am concern, every Jew can burn in Hell. No amount of American blood deserved to be wasted for the Jews.
>
> SJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qxkWt4r6I8&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8l5JrFhcv0&NR

Best Regards Bruun

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 05-10-06 06:25

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I served 30 years in the Marine Corp.

You lying sack of shit, you are a muzzy propagandist .
You are a traitor.

Jim E

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 05-10-06 10:37

My retirement check say other wise stupid. Indianapolis finance keep sending it.

SJ

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 05-10-06 18:54

My retirement check say other wise stupid. Indianapolis finance keep sending
it.

SJ

A thirty year E2, impressive.

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 05-10-06 19:33

Shit Jimmy, I got that rank the second day supervising your ass picking cigarette butts. I made PFC E-3 while I was supervising your ass cleaning the latrine. How is the trailer and the family doing boy.

SJ

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 06-10-06 04:46

Shit Jimmy, I got that rank the second day supervising your ass picking
cigarette butts. I made PFC E-3 while I was supervising your ass cleaning
the latrine. How is the trailer and the family doing boy.

Just for you they made PLO a billet.
Too bad it maxed out at E-2

Jim E

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 06-10-06 18:34

Dumb respond Sad zag.

SJ

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 07-10-06 06:27

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Shit Jimmy, I got that rank the second day supervising your ass picking
cigarette butts. I made PFC E-3 while I was supervising your ass cleaning
the latrine. How is the trailer and the family doing boy.

Haven't got around to buying a trailer yet. We still tent camp
on vacations.
Retiring an E3 PLO* must be a real bragging point

*PLO = Permanent Latrine Orderly

Jim E

Fra : ישראל תכלת

Dato : 06-10-06 18:48

Salah you never served in the USMC. Just to prove how much of a liar
you are recite your 7th general order.

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 07-10-06 06:13

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I served 30 years in the Marine Corp.

You idiots still still use the same small unit tactical manual?

The one with one page that says

CHARGE

Honor, duty and country

You seem to have forgotten that little pledge.

The mission
The men
Me.

Remember that bit of your training
Or is that just Army training , not navy.

Jim E