Can you hang a Jew by his balls on lamppos~
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 03-10-06 00:39

Would that be consider appropriate and KOSHER to hang a Jew by his pig like testicular genitals, or more appropriate to shove it up his expert lying mouth. I would like to know, what if any method appropriate to eradicate or educate that bastard known as the JEW.

SJ

Fra : Al Nakba

Dato : 03-10-06 04:36

Your problem is jealousy, as you yourself have no balls!

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 03-10-06 04:43

I am giving the full authority to come and check my balls, while you at it, lick them for your pleasure.

SJ

Fra : Michael Weber

Dato : 03-10-06 04:51

>Would that be consider appropriate and KOSHER to hang a Jew by his pig like
testicular genitals, or more appropriate >to shove it up his expert lying
mouth. I would like to know, what if any method appropriate to eradicate or
educate that >bastard known as the JEW.

>SJ

http://getalife.com

­¬Regards
Michael Weber

Fra : williamhubbard@blueb~

Dato : 03-10-06 05:03

It is widely known that allah has not blessed you! that acounts for
your evil disposition..

Fra : Kenneth McVay OBC

Dato : 03-10-06 19:08

In article <GqhUg.23715$gF3.4162@trnddc02>,
Salah Jafar <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Would that be consider appropriate and KOSHER to hang a Jew by his pig like testicular
>genitals, or more appropriate to shove it up his expert lying mouth. I would like to know,
>what if any method appropriate to eradicate or educate that bastard known as the JEW.

You, on the other hand, couldn't be hung that way - you don't have any balls.

--
"But I was not diagnosed as 'morbidly obese' you evil
kike and you are perpetuating a lie started by your

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 03-10-06 07:32

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Would that be consider appropriate and KOSHER to hang a Jew by his pig like testicular genitals, or more appropriate to shove it up his expert lying mouth. I would like to know, what if any method appropriate to eradicate or educate that bastard known as the JEW.
>
> SJ

salah jafar: little dick little brain