Madness of the JEW Mind
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 02-10-06 22:16

From the Talmudic
Madness of the JEW Mind.

Information, below, proves that
6-million Jews murdered by Germans during WWII is a cabbalistic number taken from Talmudic lore composed almost 900 years before WWII occurred. In modern terms the 6-million claim is fraudulent.

If the Talmudic number had been 14-million , then Jewry would have accused Germans of murdering 14-million. FACTS are irrelevant to psychopaths.

In the Hebrew text of the Tora prophesies, one can read "you shall return". In the text the letter "V" or "VAU" is absent. Because Hebrew does not
have numbers, the letter V stands for the number 6.

Ben Weintraub, a religious scientist, learned from rabbis that the meaning of the missing
letter means the number 6 million. The prophesy then reads: You will return,
but with 6 million less.

(See Ben Weintraub: "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism", Cosmo Publishing,
Washington 1995, page 3. )

The missing 6 million must occur before Jews can return to the Promised Land. Jahweh sees this as a cleaning of the
souls of the sinful people. The Jews must, on the return to the Promised
Land, be clean - the cleaning shall be done in burning stokes. God spoke: "Can I forget the burning sacrifice (HOLOCAUST)?"

Rabbi Tanchum, son of Chaanilais said: "In the time when Hanaanja, Misael and Asaeja from the burning stokes come, all people of the world you will strike who hate you."

Fra : Alucard

Dato : 02-10-06 22:35

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 21:16:22 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>FACTS are irrelevant to psychopaths.

Yes... You are the living proof....

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 02-10-06 22:43

Your facts are coming out of your Jewish ass KIKE.
SJ

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 03-10-06 07:24

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Your facts are coming out of your Jewish ass KIKE.
> SJ

plz remove dk.familie.barn from send to

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 03-10-06 13:07

Fuck you you sorry ass kike

SJ

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 03-10-06 07:23

Fra : Kenneth McVay OBC

Dato : 02-10-06 23:32

In article <GkfUg.5444$pS3.4531@trnddc01>,
Salah Jafar <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote:
>From the Talmudic
>Madness of the JEW Mind.
>

>Information, below, proves that
>6-million Jews murdered by Germans during WWII is a cabbalistic number taken from
>Talmudic lore composed almost 900 years before WWII occurred. In modern terms the 6-million
>claim is fraudulent.

Still telling the same old lies, eh, Salah? What's bugging you, aren't there enough
virgin ewes for you this season?

--
"Only anti-Christs, babykillers, homose, Pharisees, commies
and other such filth don't like me." (Bellville's Scott

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 03-10-06 07:27

Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
> In article <GkfUg.5444$pS3.4531@trnddc01>,
> Salah Jafar <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>From the Talmudic
>> Madness of the JEW Mind.
>>

>> Information, below, proves that
>> 6-million Jews murdered by Germans during WWII is a cabbalistic number taken from
>> Talmudic lore composed almost 900 years before WWII occurred. In modern terms the 6-million
>> claim is fraudulent.
>
> Still telling the same old lies, eh, Salah? What's bugging you, aren't there enough
> virgin ewes for you this season?

somebody have had a knife in his dick.....

pure guy

Fra : Kenneth McVay OBC

Dato : 03-10-06 20:56

In article <452202cc$0$3453$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
Benny den niende <3gange3@fire.plus.fem> wrote:
>Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
>> In article <GkfUg.5444$pS3.4531@trnddc01>,
>> Salah Jafar <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>From the Talmudic
>>> Madness of the JEW Mind.
>>>

>>> Information, below, proves that
>>> 6-million Jews murdered by Germans during WWII is a cabbalistic number taken from
>>> Talmudic lore composed almost 900 years before WWII occurred. In modern terms the 6-million
>>> claim is fraudulent.
>>
>> Still telling the same old lies, eh, Salah? What's bugging you, aren't there enough
>> virgin ewes for you this season?
>>

>somebody have had a knife in his dick.....

What makes you think he has one? His writing is impotent - perhaps that explains why.

--
"I am not stressed out since I can analyze
your holohoax in my urine." (Kurt Knoll,

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 02-10-06 23:54

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in message
From the Talmudic
Madness of the JEW Mind.

Information, below, proves that

You are one stupid muzzy.

Nobody believes that ignorant batch of muzzy lies.

Jim E

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 03-10-06 00:43

Hay kike a wannabe Jew go and shut the fuck up and take your banana split and shove it up you Gentile KIkE ass

SJ

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 03-10-06 15:36

Hay kike a wannabe Jew go and shut the fuck up and take your banana split
and shove it up you Gentile KIkE ass

You muzzy fags seem really hung up on male ass.
No wonder you never made it past the dark ages.
Pathetic loser throwbacks.

Jim E

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 03-10-06 07:36

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Hay kike a wannabe Jew go and shut the fuck up and take your banana split and shove it up you Gentile KIkE ass
>
> SJ

well - soes your father know your using his computer to send this kind
of thing - beware! if he finds out yiu will be punished and will be send
to your room

naugthy naugthy little prepuperity boy

go out and play whit the other children - you are growing more fat
sitting by this computer day long.

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 03-10-06 13:11

Sitting on the computer make me grow more desperate for your mother so she can tug me to bed and hold my pee pee while taking my nightly piss. Than she will drop on her knees and give me the good old fashion blow job boy.

SJ

Fra : Jim E

Dato : 03-10-06 15:38

Sitting on the computer make me grow more desperate for your mother so she
can tug me to bed and hold my pee pee while taking my nightly piss. Than she
will drop on her knees and give me the good old fashion blow job boy.

Here we see displayed the true mental capacity of the muzzy retard.

Arab states will never have use for long school busses.
The entire population has, and will forever ride the short bus.

Jim E

Fra : zr

Dato : 03-10-06 17:15

What's the matter, the blow job your mother gives you is no good? Perhaps
you should go back to your camel. The only thing that truly loves you.

Fra : AntiZioNazi@hotmail.~

Dato : 03-10-06 01:08

Salah Jafar wrote:
> From the Talmudic
> Madness of the JEW Mind.
>

> Information, below, proves that
> 6-million Jews murdered by Germans during WWII is a cabbalistic number taken from Talmudic lore composed almost 900 years before WWII occurred. In modern terms the 6-million claim is fraudulent.
>
> If the Talmudic number had been 14-million , then Jewry would have accused Germans of murdering 14-million. FACTS are irrelevant to psychopaths.
>
> In the Hebrew text of the Tora prophesies, one can read "you shall return". In the text the letter "V" or "VAU" is absent. Because Hebrew does not
> have numbers, the letter V stands for the number 6.
>
> Ben Weintraub, a religious scientist, learned from rabbis that the meaning of the missing
> letter means the number 6 million. The prophesy then reads: You will return,
> but with 6 million less.
>
> (See Ben Weintraub: "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism", Cosmo Publishing,
> Washington 1995, page 3. )
>
> The missing 6 million must occur before Jews can return to the Promised Land. Jahweh sees this as a cleaning of the
> souls of the sinful people. The Jews must, on the return to the Promised
> Land, be clean - the cleaning shall be done in burning stokes. God spoke: "Can I forget the burning sacrifice (HOLOCAUST)?"
>
> Rabbi Tanchum, son of Chaanilais said: "In the time when Hanaanja, Misael and Asaeja from the burning stokes come, all people of the world you will strike who hate you."

That is correct, the holcoaut was invented to match the prophecy.
Here is some more facts to use when the Zionist attack dogs start their
personal attacks that they try to use to hide the fact that they cannot
refute the facts you posted.

History & Scriptural Origin of the Six Million Number
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-History&ScripturalOriginOfThe6MillionNumber.html

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 03-10-06 07:37

Fra : Mickey

Dato : 03-10-06 01:58

http://www.victimsofjihad.com/

Fra : jgarbuz

Dato : 03-10-06 16:04

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Your facts are coming out of your Jewish ass KIKE.
> SJ<

Are you still hoping for your Krazy Kaliphate and waiting for the 12th
Mahdi to arrive anytime soon? The only people crazier than the Jews are
the Muslims! Albeit the rapture room nuts aren't too far behind.

Fra : dsharavi@gmail.com

Dato : 04-10-06 22:45

Salah Jafar wrote:
> From the Talmudic
> Madness of the JEW Mind.
> Information, below, proves that
> 6-million Jews murdered by Germans during WWII is a cabbalistic number taken from Talmudic lore composed almost 900 years before WWII occurred.

The Talmud was composed in the 11thC? And this Talmud treated of
cabalistic numbers? Don't think so. Talmud and Cabala have little
relation to one another. The one is a compendium of law, the other is
occultism, hidden meanings, angelology, demonology, supernatural
numbers, black magic, and outside the main line of authoritative
tradition.

>In modern terms the 6-million claim is fraudulent.

In modern terms, you're a loon.

Deborah

Fra : NefeshBarYochai

Dato : 05-10-06 02:38

You right Deb he is a loon. In fact he is a loon that resembles a
goon. What really has me puzzled is how Salah Jafar got so damned
buaaag ugly, while at the same time you and I are so stunningly good
looking? .