Arrest in Christiania, the future Generati~
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 22:04

Fra : Alucard

Dato : 29-09-06 22:09

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:04:23 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIqbzimP34E&NR
>
>Good luck

Yes... Our police is polite...

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 22:15

Polite than watch the Video under Hårde tider i Christiania. Tell me hw peaceful they are. Beating women and helpless civilians.

SJ

Fra : Alucard

Dato : 29-09-06 22:56

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:15:11 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Polite than watch the Video under Hårde tider i Christiania.
>Tell me hw peaceful they are. Beating women and helpless
>civilians.

You ar the perfect candidate to be terrorist... You are extremely
stupid and you believe every propaganda yo see....

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 23:42

Oh you giving lecture on Propganda, the shit that

Fra : Neuman

Dato : 29-09-06 23:13

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
Polite than watch the Video under Hårde tider i Christiania. Tell me hw
peaceful they are. Beating women and helpless civilians.

It is very easy to observe that this is left-wing propaganda.
The dubbed sound and the short meaningless camera cuts says all. Have you
ever seen Michael Moore movies? - Same pattern.

Fra : John

Dato : 29-09-06 23:23

"Neuman" <neuman@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> It is very easy to observe that this is left-wing propaganda.

Salad ønsker blot opmærksomhed. Put ham på ignore.

Mvh John

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 22:44

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Polite than watch the Video under Hårde tider i Christiania. Tell me hw peaceful they are. Beating women and helpless civilians.

It`s another story. As U can see, they arecheking, if he is stil a
virgin. They do that all over the city.
Either u are married or a virgin. If not u are whipped at
Rådhuspladsen.
Don`t speak about honor and pride. Can U beat that, maybe?

Regards Bruun

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 22:55

Go get honor Kike, you got none

SJ

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 23:16

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Go get honor Kike, you got none
>
> SJ

Well. Someone would like to help U or give U a hand.

http://www.rawa.org/handcut3.htm

Honor. Is something U invent for your - self in the dessert, when U are
boring yourself.
To little to do, maybe.

Regards Bruun

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 23:52

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Oh you giving lecture on Propganda, the shit that

Yes, dear. I`m giving lessons in propoganda.
It seems U have some experts in Gaza and the vest bank.
Salah can think. I must admit, I had my doubt.
Where are U from, Salah ?

Best Regards Bruun

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 30-09-06 00:11

I am glad the Kike know where Vest Bank is located. It is West Vank , I know you guys have lots of shit start wit V. LOL, Vweet Veart, don't take think to personal.

SJ

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 23:21

Neuman wrote:
> "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Polite than watch the Video under Hårde tider i Christiania. Tell me hw
> peaceful they are. Beating women and helpless civilians.
>
> It is very easy to observe that this is left-wing propaganda.
> The dubbed sound and the short meaningless camera cuts says all. Have you
> ever seen Michael Moore movies? - Same pattern.

I would say, something like this >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVTzlWwWDA&search=Hamas%20israel%20te...

Regards Bruun