End in Sight for Merkava Tank
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 21:24

End in Sight for Merkava Tank
29/09/2006

Israel National News reported: "Billions of dollars and 37 years later, the Merkava tank production line will be phased out over the next four years. Thousands of workers will be affected by the change."

The report goes on "The Merkava has been one of the most expensive projects in the history of the Israeli military, with estimated costs ranging from US $ 7.5 billion to US $10 billion since its conception in 1969 by Major-General Israel Tal.

Thousands of Israelis are employed in production plants and other related military industries that are involved in manufacturing the tank. It is not yet clear how the shutdown will impact the economy. It is certain that many workers will lose their jobs and primary source of income."

The report stated the Globes business news website saying that the IDF made the decision to end production of the tank shortly before the recent war with Hezbollah. It continues: "Although the Merkava has enjoyed a reputation for years as being the safest tank in the world, it proved vulnerable to the new, advanced Russian-made anti-tank missiles used by Hizbullah. During the war, 47 tanks were hit by rockets and two were destroyed by roadside bombs, resulting in the deaths of 33 IDF soldiers.
Defense officials are currently debating whether the tank is still useful altogether in modern-day ground warfare, having been designed primarily for classic tank-on-tank battles. The cost-benefit ratio over the years has been questioned, not only by defense officials, but by others as well. "

Fra : Konrad

Dato : 29-09-06 21:27

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
End in Sight for Merkava Tank
29/09/2006

.....This is your last chance...If you take the blue pill...

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 21:54

Only if you join me darling, you sound sincere

SJ

Fra : AntiZioNazi@hotmail.~

Dato : 29-09-06 22:17

Salah Jafar wrote:
> End in Sight for Merkava Tank
> 29/09/2006
>

> Israel National News reported: "Billions of dollars and 37 years later, the Merkava tank production line will be phased out over the next four years. Thousands of workers will be affected by the change."
>

> The report goes on "The Merkava has been one of the most expensive projects in the history of the Israeli military, with estimated costs ranging from US $ 7.5 billion to US $10 billion since its conception in 1969 by Major-General Israel Tal.

And it was still a piece of garbage.

> Thousands of Israelis are employed in production plants and other related military industries that are involved in manufacturing the tank. It is not yet clear how the shutdown will impact the economy. It is certain that many workers will lose their jobs and primary source of income."

Good, just one more indicator of the demise ot the Israeli Apartheid
Regime.

> The report stated the Globes business news website saying that the IDF made the decision to end production of the tank shortly before the recent war with Hezbollah. It continues: "Although the Merkava has enjoyed a reputation for years as being the safest tank in the world, it proved vulnerable to the new, advanced Russian-made anti-tank missiles used by Hezbollah. During the war, 47 tanks were hit by rockets and two were destroyed by roadside bombs, resulting in the deaths of 33 IDF soldiers.

Safest tank in the world? Hell, It was the first time the pieces of
crap were used against anything but innocent civilians in the illegally
occupied territories, so what a surprise it must have been for the IDF
thugs when they realized that, unlike when they are attacking young
children and old women to clear land for illegal settlements, they
faced a small but well armed militia that can shoot back and destroy
every one they targeted.. I can just see the faces of the IDF
cowards as one after one their tanks are turned into mobile muffles
before their very eyes.

> Defense officials are currently debating whether the tank is still useful altogether in modern-day ground warfare, having been designed primarily for classic tank-on-tank battles. The cost-benefit ratio over the years has been questioned, not only by defense officials, but by others as well. "

They were designed for ethnic cleansing, to attack and kill civilians
in order to steal their land, which is why they had a compartment for
cowardly IDF thugs to ride in the rear. They have always been the
crappiest tanks in the world, it just took an ass kickin' by Hezbollah
to drive that point home to the Israeli Apartheid Regime.

Fra : Kent Oldhøj

Dato : 29-09-06 21:42

"Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com> wrote in

> End in Sight for Merkava Tank

Off-topic in dk.familie.barn. Keep your propaganda here or we will make our
christian children vomit on your ansesters graves.