Stop the child abuse.
Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 12:03

Fra : Per Vadmand

Dato : 29-09-06 13:57

Patruljen wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bSUCj3qk50&search=gaza%20children%20palestine%20palestinian%20israel%20israeli%20occupation%20history%20middle%20east%20terror%20terrorist%20terrorism
>
> Best Regards Bruun
> Copenhagen. Denmark.

PLONK

Per V.

--
Det er med diskussioner som med jernbaner: Det sjove sker ude ad
sidesporene.

Fra : Frank Leegaard

Dato : 29-09-06 15:41

"Per Vadmand" <perve@post.tele.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Patruljen wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bSUCj3qk50&search=gaza%20children%20palestine%20palestinian%20israel%20israeli%20occupation%20history%20middle%20east%20terror%20terrorist%20terrorism
>>
>> Best Regards Bruun
>> Copenhagen. Denmark.
>
> PLONK
>
> Per V.
>

> --
> Det er med diskussioner som med jernbaner: Det sjove sker ude ad
> sidesporene.

men dog ikke afsporede typer som Bruun?

/FL

Fra : Per Vadmand

Dato : 29-09-06 16:32

Frank Leegaard wrote:
> "Per Vadmand" <perve@post.tele.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Patruljen wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bSUCj3qk50&search=gaza%20children%20palestine%20palestinian%20israel%20israeli%20occupation%20history%20middle%20east%20terror%20terrorist%20terrorism
>>>
>>> Best Regards Bruun
>>> Copenhagen. Denmark.
>>
>> PLONK
>>
>> Per V.
>>

>> --
>> Det er med diskussioner som med jernbaner: Det sjove sker ude ad
>> sidesporene.
>

> men dog ikke afsporede typer som Bruun?
>
> /FL

Hvis han gjorde andet end at sende links til hadesider, så måske.

Per V.

Fra : Ed

Dato : 29-09-06 16:55

"Per Vadmand" <perve@post.tele.dk> wrote in message
> Patruljen wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bSUCj3qk50&search=gaza%20children%20palestine%20palestinian%20israel%20israeli%20occupation%20history%20middle%20east%20terror%20terrorist%20terrorism
>>
>> Best Regards Bruun
>> Copenhagen. Denmark.
>
> PLONK
>
> Per V.

Why plonk? Patruljen is speaking the truth. Palestinians raise their kids
to be murderers. In fact, the Palestinian word for "bomb factory" is
"uterus."

Fra : Per Vadmand

Dato : 29-09-06 17:17

Ed wrote:
> "Per Vadmand" <perve@post.tele.dk> wrote in message
>> Patruljen wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bSUCj3qk50&search=gaza%20children%20palestine%20palestinian%20israel%20israeli%20occupation%20history%20middle%20east%20terror%20terrorist%20terrorism
>>>
>>> Best Regards Bruun
>>> Copenhagen. Denmark.
>>
>> PLONK
>>
>> Per V.
>
> Why plonk? Patruljen is speaking the truth. Palestinians raise
> their kids to be murderers. In fact, the Palestinian word for "bomb
> factory" is "uterus."

Save your breath and keep your racist filth out of Danish newsgroups.

Fra : Ed

Dato : 29-09-06 17:21

> Ed wrote:
>> "Per Vadmand" <perve@post.tele.dk> wrote in message

>>> PLONK
>>>
>>> Per V.
>>
>> Why plonk? Patruljen is speaking the truth. Palestinians raise
>> their kids to be murderers. In fact, the Palestinian word for "bomb
>> factory" is "uterus."
>>
> Save your breath and keep your racist filth out of Danish newsgroups.

I'm sorry you can't handle the truth.

Have fun in fantasyland.

Fra : princeandy

Dato : 29-09-06 14:35

"Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote in message

Well you are certainly not interested?
Or perhaps you'd dig deeper and discover the real causes and cures?

It is a shame that the jewish leaders considered the sacrifice worth it for
populating israel??

The Jewish ghetto police always had the option, she said, of "throwing off
their uniforms and joining the rest of us" - a point that Yitzak Zuckerman,
a leader of the Warsaw ghetto uprising, made in his memoir.
http://www.theexperiment.org/articles.php?news_id=2139

Without Jewish co operation through the zionists the Germans would never
have had the resources to herd the Jews into the various camps. And the
zionists made it impossible for the underground to trust the jews.
Like elsewhere, the only people who had the information and the ear of the
frightened Jewish population were the Judenrat. In this case the Judenrat
comprised mainly the Zionist Federation members. Without their help the SS,
with 19 officers and less than 90 men, plus a few hundred Hungarian police,
could not have collected and controlled a million Jews, when they did not
even know their whereabouts.

http://www.geocities.com/chabaan_2000/safad.HTM
Is The same authors also describe co-operation between Zionist leaders and
Eichmann. It is interesting to note that the extreme right-wing revisionists
only chose wealthy Jews for emigration, whereas other Zionists insisted on
taking only young and healthy Jews. Eichmann helped them to carry out these
plans, in return for which the Zionist Organization paid large sums to the
Nazis. As Kimche says about the Zionist delegates in Germany: They had not
come to Germany to save Jews. That was not their job. When the Nazis began
the systematic murder of Jews in 1941, the Zionists decided neither to
support Jewish resistance in Europe, nor to attack the Nazis, nor to say
anything about the mass liquidation of their fellow Jews. Their sole purpose
was to save certain selected Jews as future settlers in Palestine. They were
not interested in Jews who wished to stay in their home countries and fight
the Nazis.

THE BRUTAL NAZI APARTHEID REGIME OF ISRAEL

How to stop protests :
http://www.nogw.com/israeliatrocities.html
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel/IsraelsTortureBan.html
http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0197/9701007.htm
http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_faq_palestine.php
http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m25048&l=i&size=1&hd=0

http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/category/reports/
http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/category/bilin/
http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/category/video/

http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/2006/08/23/house-to-house/

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2006/08/25/18300517.php
http://wsws.org/articles/2006/aug2006/amne-a25.shtml

Israel Judge Promotes Her Court As a Model
http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/weather/6797129.htm
Strike Breaking
STRIKE BREAKING (AS REPORTED BY NYT AND OTHER AMERICAN PAPERS)
THE JERUSALEM POST CORRESPONDENT HIRSH GOODMAN - they have not received any
terrorist training, nor are they members of a terrorist organization. Rather
they are
members of that Palestinian generation that grew up knowing nothing but
occupation

With anger, hatred, and sheer ferocity, thousands of youngsters hurled rocks
at their Israeli occupiers, undaunted by the gunfire that greeted them. This
was more than civil unrest. ...It was the beginning of a civil rebellion -
Dan Fisher, Los Angeles Times, December 20, 1987.
On that day, - wrote John Kifner in The New York Times, - the vast army of
Arab laborers who wait on tables, pick vegetables, haul garbage, lay brick
and perform virtually all Israel's menial work, stayed home.: John Kifner,
New York Times, December 22, 1987.

The Israeli response to the uprising was brutal. Defense Minister Yitzhak
Rabin ordered the use of tanks, armored vehicles and automatic rifles
against an unarmed population.

The San Francisco Examiner cited Rabin as openly advocating assassination.
"They can shoot to hit leaders of disorder," Rabin said in defense of the
army's practice of using marksmen with high-powered .22-caliber rifles to
shoot indiscriminately at Palestinian youth. - San Francisco Examiner,
December 23, 1987.

Rabin ordered house-to-house searches, first for young men and later for
anyone of whom an example might be made. By December 27, over 2,500
Palestinians were seized, many of them as young as twelve; by the end of
January the number reached 4,000 and was rising. The "militants "were
marked for deportation. Israeli high-security jails and detention centers
were overflowing. Mass trials of Palestinians were underway.

The act of brutality which most inflamed the Palestinian population was the
army seizure of the wounded from hospital beds. This practice, standard
procedure throughout the invasion of Lebanon in 1982, made Shifa Hospital in
Gaza a center of resistance. Great crowds amassed to defend the wounded,
whom, they rightfully feared, would never be seen again.

A mother of a Palestinian man shot three times in the head by Israeli
soldiers was asked if she would let her remaining sons join the
demonstrations. " As long as I am alive, "she responded, "I am going to
teach the young people to fight ... I don't care whatever happens, as long
as we get our land." - John Kifner, New York Times, December 21, 1987.

"They entered the house like animals, shouting," the 22-year old student at
Bir Zeit University said. "They took us from the house, kicking us in the
head, beating us, all the soldiers with their rifle butts."Two others, he
said, beat his hands with lengths of two-by-fours, breaking the bones.

The first priority is to use force, might, beatings. [This] is considered
more effective than detention ... [because] he may then resume stoning
soldiers. But if troops break his hand, he won't be able to throw stones. -
New York Times, January 21, 1988.

AGAINST AN UNARMED CIVILIAN POPULATION.

No matter which house one calls, the anguished accounts of family members
wounded or arrested pour forth. Convoys of buses cruise the streets of
Nablus followed by vans of the Mossad, Israel's secret police. Army units go
from house to house pulling youths from their beds at 3 a.m. As the buses
fill, the soldiers beat the youths viciously around the head, shins, groin
and back. Shrieks fill the air.

AGAINST AN UNARMED CIVILIAN POPULATION.

By April 1988 over 150 Palestinians had died. The Israeli government had
admitted to the arrest of 2,000 people, bringing the acknowledged total to
4,000. The real figure was far higher.

Sources in the West Bank and Gaza established that the number detained by
the weekend of March 27 had exceeded 13,000. Bassam Shaka'a, deposed Mayor
of Nablus, placed the total held solely in a hastily constructed barbed-wire
encampment at Dhariyah at 10,000.

And under these conditions people have no chance of being molested? Children
and parents would complain loudly about paedophilia, rape, forced incest,
sadistic and perverted against them? Of course and the church, there are
christians in this crowd that your jewish brothers dont like to talk about,
did the church race to check the wellbeing of there followers, were they
even allowed? God would approve according to the Christian Evangelical
Church/s led by G.Bush and our other Christian institutions?

TWO OF THE CHILDREN, AGES 9 AND 11 , WERE TAKEN BY THE SOLDIERS IN THEIR
night clothes, frog-marched in the streets and beaten as they were forced by
the jeering soldiers to clear debris.

In the Balata camp outside Nablus, and in the Casbah - the old quarter -
l, 000 people were arrested in a period of 48 hours. The discovery of people
in ditches in the fields - shot in the back or with their heads caved in -
has been reported from villages throughout the West Bank and Gaza

NEW YORK TIMES
Fleets of helicopters fly over Nablus at night dropping a dense, green toxic
gas over the city. The smell pervades every house. Armed units fire
canisters of the substance into houses at random. Doctors at Ittihad
Hospital reported several deaths and severe lung injuries from this as-yet
unidentified asphyxiating chemical, totally distinct from tear gas.

Among the victims was the grandmother of the Da'as family and the
100-year-old father of noted Nablus attorney Mohammad Irshaid. Soldiers had
entered the house at 2 a.m., smashing furniture and firing a canister of the
dreaded green gas while preventing the family from leaving.

Simultaneously, the Israeli army targeted the hospitals. Army trucks rammed
ambulances and blocked them from reaching the homes of those overcome by the
gas. Soldiers entered the Ittihad Hospital in Nablus numerous times,
arresting the wounded and those waiting to give blood to family members.
EVEN THE OPERATING THEATRE WAS INVADED WHILE SURGEONS WERE OPERATING ON
PATIENTS.

DOCTORS WERE BEATEN AND EQUIPMENT SMASHED. FAMILY MEMBERS WERE PREVENTED
FROM ENTERING THE HOSPITAL AND THE CARS OF DOCTORS AND NURSES WERE DESTROYED
BY SOLDIERS.

Meanwhile, all of Nablus was paralysed by a total strike. All the streets in
every quarter of the city were without open shops or business activity. As
gas permeated the city, cries and chants filled the night.

Gas canisters recovered by Bassam Shaka'a, Yousef al-Masri [chief of Ittihad
Hospital] and American author Alfred Lilienthal bear the markings "560 cs.
Federal Lab. Saltsburg, Pa. USA MK2 1988." Biochemists are studying their
properties as casualties mount.

JOHN KIFNER reported on April 4 that "Hundreds of refugees were treated in
United Nations clinics for gas inhalation." On April 15, Kifner wrote,
"...gas has been thrown inside homes, clinics and schools where the effects
are particularly severe."

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-holocaust-revisionism-reports.html#anchor239499
Check Number of prisoners in Auschwitz.

CROSSES AT AUSCHWITZ
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-religions-judaism-anti-christian-racism.html

Historian--Jews consistently call for the removal of Christian symbols from
Auschwitz even though statistics at Auschwitz demonstrate that at least 80%
of the labor at that work camp were non-Jews--e.g., Christians and
Moslems--yet the Jews are only interested in Jewish-oriented deaths and not
in the others. Very few persons who survived Auschwitz discuss the gassing
of Jews or others there, except for the Jews who were interrogated for the
Nuremberg Show Trial in 1947. In addition, the Red Cross was on-site at
Auschwitz for all three years in question and reported no gassings at all
occuring. This is embarrassing to the Simon Wiesenthal Center. At Nuremberg,
the figure of 4.5 million Jews gassed at Auschwitz was offered based not on
facts but on a mathematical formula--e.g., if the ovens worked full time 24
hours per day, 4.5 million could have been consumed, and, therefore, we know
it happened. This was a specious argument, and recently the real figures of
deaths at Auschwitz were released in Moscow to the chagrin of the ADL and
Wiesenthal Trotskyite Factionalists. In addition, the same types of
testimony given by Jews about Germans gassing people at the work camps were
given by Polish testimonials concerning the Germans lining up the Polish
officers at Katyn Forest and killing them; however, no German EVER killed a
Polish Officer at Katyn, because the Russians (who took testimonies for BOTH
Katyn Forest and Auschwitz for use at Nuremberg) admitted killing all of the
Polish Officers at the Katyn Forest. So, since probable lies were admitted
as testimony concerning the Katyn Forest Massacre of 40,000 Poles by Germans
when all along the Russians knew Russian Jews did this, then all of the
testimony at Nuremberg is called into question, because all of it came from
Russian interrogators who let those testifying know that there were certain
things they wanted to hear or else. Rudolf Hess and others were tortured to
make them submit "properly approved" testimony at Nuremberg.

.. In his 1983 book, Zionism in the Age of the Dictators,
Lenni Brenner shows that 20th century Zionists observed shockingly few
limits to that expediency. Not surprisingly, the book received little
coverage in the American media.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569802351/103-1175775-5239804?v=glance&n=2
83155
http://www.counterpunch.org/brenner05252005.html
http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2002/12/1553622.php
http://www.marxists.de/middleast/brenner/index.htm

51 Documents also sheds a whole new light on the term Holocaust guilt,
frequently understood to mean Western, non-Jewish guilt for not acting
against the Holocaust earlier. However, these documents make it clear that
Holocaust guilt began with those Zionists who made the undoubtedly
difficult, but politically expedient choice to place
Eretz-Israel at the top of their priorities, above the lives of their
threatened European brethren.

From a Zionist Executive Meeting speech by Yitzhak Gruenbaum on Feb.18,
1943:

[...]

SO THAT IS WHY SO MANY DIED - PERHAPS CHILDREN AND OLDER PEOPLE JUST WERENT
AS ROBUST ? AND IN ANY CASE WHATEVER NAZIS SAID DID NOT SHIFT THE ZIONIST
VISION OF ONLY HEALTHY BODIES.

LINKS THAT WERE BROKEN BY THE HOLOCAUST COSPIRACY OF LIES.
2 SNOWY HAIRED 7 AND 8 YEAR OLD KIDS , A GIRL AND A BOY PLAYING IN THE
CONFUSION THAT WAS EUROPE DURING WWII CAME ACROSS A LARGE BLACK MAN SITTING
VERY QUIETLY AND STARTED TO SPEAK TO HIM AND PLAYFULLY TOUCH HIM.
HE CAME TO LIFE AND CHASED THEM OFF STILL NOT MOVING JUST BY YELLING AND
WAVING HIS ARMS. THE KIDS MOVED TO WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS A SAFE DISTANCE
STILL TEASING HIM AS PLAYFUL STUPID 7 AND 8 YEAROLDS WILL.
THEN THE MAN HAVING APPARENTLY FRIGHTENED THEM OF TO A SAFE DISTANCE BLEW UP
INTO THE AIR SO FRIGHTENING THE 2 KIDS THEY RAN OF IN A PANIC TO TELL THEIR
MOTHER WHO WAS RESTING WITH OTHER REFUGEES .

THAT WAS THE LAST OF THE INCIDENT FOR THE KIDS ANYWAY TILL I WAS TALKING TO
THE RELATIVES NOW GROWN UP ADULTS AND REALISED WHAT HAD POSSIBLY HAPPENED.

WITH AN EXSERVICEMAN FATHER THERE WAS ONE LANDMINE IN WWII THAT I BELIEVE
YOU KNEW YOU HAD TRIGGERED WHEN YOU HEARD THE CLICK. THE NEXT SOUND YOU KNEW
YOU WOULD HEAR WOULD BE THE EXPLOSION WHICH WOULD IN ALL PROBABILITY KILL
YOU.

THAT IS ONE OF A THOUSAND STORIES THAT SHOULD HAVE CEMENTED RELATIONS
BETWEEN AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS IN THAT A LOT OF THE AMERICAN SERVICEMEN
TOOK HOME WIVES FROM EUROPE CEMENTED ON DANGEROUS MEETINGS LIKE THAT
DESCRIBED ABOVE THAT MIGHT HAVE SAVED THE SERVICEMANS LIFE.

HOWEVER THE FIRST TING THE EUROPEAN FOUND ON ARRIVING IN ANY OF THE WESTERN
DEMOCRACIES WAS THAT THE WATER HAD BEEN NICELY MUDDIED SO THAT WHEN YOU
INNOCENTLY CAME OUT WITH THE TRUTH AS YOU KNEW IT IN EUROPE HAVING LIVED
THROUGH IT, YOU WERE TOLD THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT
AND HAD BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE NAZIS BECAUSE THE JEWISH GROCERS AUNTY TOLD
HER ALL ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED .

AND YOU WERE IN SOMEONES ELSES COUNTRY INTERMARRIED AND ALL .
YOU HAD THE SAME FREEDOMS THAT YOU NOW ENJOY IN OUR WESTERN DEMOCRACIES, AND
SOME OF YOU TURNED ON THE PEOPLE AND COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE TO SHOW YOUR
SOLIDARITY WITH JEWS/ZIONISTS.

THERE WERE JEWS WHO WERE LOYAL GERMAN CITIZENS AND WORKED WITH THE GERMANS .

Jews in German army
http://judaism.about.com/b/a/039042.htm
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/675641/posts
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/jewishnazi.html
http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righitpix.html
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/GERmiltch.htm
http://www.jugendgeschichtswerkstatt.de/strassennamen/fliegerviertel/flieger
viertel.html
http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/gerjews.htm
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/00/03/NSJews.html
Here by a Munich-born historian saluting in moving detail a group of little
known
heroines - the women, nearly all of them German, who opposed Hitler both
before and, more dramatically, during the war.

http://www.new-books-in-german.com/aut2001/book05a.htm

http://www.msnbc.com/news/606092.asp?0si=-&cp1=1
Who has said, America and Israel? I'll pick Israel every time. That is a guy
who was educated, worked in intelligence in the air force in America

http://www.von-waldenburg.com/reviews.html
WOMAN WHO LIVED THROUGH WAR IN GERMANY

HORRORS LET LOOSE BY WAR
http://www.technologyartist.com/unit_731/comments_731.html

http://www.tribalmessenger.org/
PEACE GROUP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
wwii CASUALTIES

TIME ACADEMICS STOPPED JEWS AND SUPPORTERS ENJOYING A GOOD LIVING ON
LIES AND DISHONEST PRACTICES IN CORRUPTING OUR HISTORY WHILE SUPPORTING THE
JAILING OF HONEST ACADEMICS TRYING TO PRESENT AND INCORPORATE THE TRUTH IN
WHAT IS MAINLY OUR HISTORY OF WWII AND NOT THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE
JEWQW/ZIONIST/ISRAELI CLIQUE TO USE TO SUPPORT FURTHER LIES AND
MISREPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE PRACTICES OF THE ZIONISTS AND SAME GROUP WHO
ARE IN POWER IN ISRAEL.

"Yisroel Markov" <ey.markov@MUNGiname.com> wrote in message
> UK to Israeli Profs: Class Dismissed
> ------------------------------------
> The weird movement to boycott Israeli academics
> By Ari Paul

NOTHING WEIRD , THE WEIRD IS THE STANDING BACK AND ACTUALLY ALLOWING THE
PAMPERED AND EGOTISTICAL JEWISH/ZIONIST/ISRAELI ACADEMICS BLUFF THEM INTO
NOT CONTRADICTING ALL THE LIES THEY HAVE ACTUALLY MADE A PART OF WWII
HISTORY AND ALLOWED AND SUPPORTED THE JAILING OF JEWISH AND NONJEWISH
HISTORIANS DOING NO MORE THAN THEIR JOB BY MAKING AN HONEST EVALUATION OF
THE HOLOCAUST CLAIMS AS NOT SUPPORTED BY HISTORICAL FACT.

AND IN SO DOING SUPPORTING THE LIES AND PROPAGANDA SPREAD BY ISRAEL AND
SUPPORTERS WHO ARE NOT EITHER LOYAL CITIZENS OR HONEST MEN/WOMEN.

ALLOWING THESE FRAUDS TO ENJOY A GOOD LIVING WHILE ALLOWING HONEST ACADEMICS
TO BE PERSECUTED.

http://www.aldeilis.net/zion/zionhol01.html
The first point to note regarding the appropriation of the history of the
Holocaust by Zionist propaganda is that Zionism without anti-Semitism is
impossible. Zionism agrees with the basic tenet of anti-Semitism, namely
that Jews cannot live with non-Jews.

THE SECOND POINT IS IF THE ZEALOTS ARE SO UNABLE TO ACCEPT CO HABITATION
WITH NONJEWS, THEN THE JEWS /ZIONISTS SHOULD BE OBLIGED TO TAKE THE SAME
ACTION IN SILENCING THEIR AS NON JEWS DO AND ARE CONTINUALLY ASKED TO CHECK
ON THE STRENGHT OF A BIASED INACCURATE PORTRAYAL OF HISTORY TO ELICIT
SYMPATHY AND SUPPORT.

Until the early 1970s two different sets of arithmetic books were used in
Israel. One for the secular schools, employing an inverted "T" sign. In the
early '70's the religious fanatics "converted" the Labor Party to the great
danger of the cross in arithmetic, and from that time, in all Hebrew
elementary schools (and now many high schools as well) the international
plus sign has been forbidden.

Similar development is visible in other areas of education. Teaching the New
Testament was always forbidden, but in the old time conscientious teachers
of history used to circumvent the prohibition, by organizing seminars or
sending the students to libraries (not the school libraries, of course).

About 10 years ago there was a wave of denouncing such teachers. One in
Jerusalem was almost sacked, for advising her history pupils, who were
studying the history of Jews in Palestine around 30-40 AD, that it would be
a good thing if they would read a few chapters of the New Testament as a
historical aid. She retained her post only after humbly promising not to do
this again.

Nonetheless, it came into force on April 1, 1978, prohibiting the offering
of ¡§material inducement¡¨ for a person to change his religion. A material
inducement could be something as minor as the giving of a Bible
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/rel-christians.html

AND WE ALLOW ACADEMICS WITH THE MOST BARBARIC OF ISRAEL/ZIONIST/JEWISH
PHILOSOPHIES HOLD IMPORTANT POSITIONS IN OUR INSTITUTIONS PASSING ON THIS
OPINION OF HATE AND SUPPRESSION.

The Israel Lobby John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

http://www.nowar-paix.ca/nowar/forum/6973
HOW TO KEEP ACADEMICS QUIET
The Real Issue Is Israel's Human Rights Record:
A statement by Norman G. Finkelstein upon publication of Beyond Chutzpah

Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard University is currently best known for
his advocacy of the "most excruciating" torture against terrorist suspects
such as a "needle being shoved under the fingernails." The alleged purpose
of this torture is to extract a truthful confession but its real
consequence, as human rights organizations have pointed out, is to produce
whatever statements are necessary to end the suffering. For 15 months
Dershowitz has applied a variant of this truth-seeking technique -- less
physically painful but no less excruciating -- to prospective publishers of
Beyond Chutzpah, which offers a critical examination of Israel's human
rights record and Dershowitz's defense of it. Enlisting one of the most
powerful law firms in the country after his personal initiatives proved
unsuccessful, Dershowitz has repeatedly threatened to bankrupt highly
respected publishers with litigation if they didn't cancel publication of my
book. He could then proclaim that the cancellation confirmed the "truth"
that Beyond Chutzpah didn't meet scholarly standards.

Dershowitz justified these blackmail tactics on the ground that Beyond
Chutzpah libels him. Yet, when I first began to expose his gross scholarly
misconduct, Dershowitz publicly declared at UCLA (on 21 October 2003) that
he wouldn't respond with a libel action because he believed "so strongly in
the First Amendment and full freedom of speech." Ironically, just as he was
threatening my publishers with expensive and time-consuming lawsuits,
Dershowitz denounced Holocaust denier David Irving, who had sued Deborah
Lipstadt for libel, with these words: "Before Irving lost his case [against
Lipstadt], several publishers had refused to issue books critical of Irving,
out of fear of his bringing expensive and time-consuming lawsuits. That was
a chilling of free speech" (Afterword to Lipstadt's History on Trial; his
emphasis).

My publisher, University of California Press, was understandably at great
pains to fend off a potential lawsuit by Dershowitz; for an academic
publisher the associated costs would have been ruinous, to the point of
making certain victory meaningless. On occasion our relationship became
strained and at one point it appeared as if we had reached an impasse.
However, through the skillful mediation of Nation magazine senior editor
Roane Carey (who was the freelance editor of Beyond Chutzpah) and others, a
satisfactory compromise was reached that protected the interests of both
publisher and author, and, most importantly, preserved the integrity of the
book. I would like personally to extend my heartfelt thanks to all who
supported me and the press during this difficult period.

WALK OPENLY OVER OUR , I HOPE, STRONGLY HELD BELIEFS OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH
AND ASSOCIATION. AND RIGHTS THAT THEY HAVE NEVER INCORPORATED OR PRACTISED
IN ANY STATE IN WHICH THEY HAVE HAD A POSITION OF CONTROL.

WARNING To People in Austria; Belgium; France; Germany;
Israel; Spain and Switzerland. You can be fined,imprisoned or both for
discussing the topics set forth in this article.

Israeli stats
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Jews and Palestinians genetically similar.
http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/abstracts.html

War without end
http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=39590

Yes and you have no quarrel with the US?
They dont have to, they use their army to shoot, run over and mistreat
physically and sexually helpless children. What can a Palestinian do when
the mighty money contributing yanks cannot protect their citizens.

http://www.thenausea.com/elements/thenotforgotten/rachel/index.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/16/rafah.death/
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/79400p-72974c.html
One guy gets 10 years, the other gets a raise and promotion??

And the chimp smirks on
_ HYPERLINK "http://www.smirkingchimp.com/print.php?sid=26276" __
http://www.smirkingchimp.com/print.php?sid=26276

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/01AA7ECA-7018-447B-A10D-9E4139D4788A.
htm

_
American and Australian shot by Israelis
Chris McGreal talks to the relatives of three British and American victims
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1066817,00.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/16/rafah.death/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1066817,00.html
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

http://www.thenausea.com/elements/thenotforgotten/rachel/index.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,916299,00.html
http://www.omjp.org/rachelphotos.html
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8853425952359751341&q=Palestinian+p
eople

http://www.nogw.com/israeliatrocities.html
http://www.palestinefacts.org/index.php
http://www.palestinechronicle.com/story-2003112917164320.htm
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel/IsraelsTortureBan.html

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0197/9701007.htm

Christian homes being knocked down???
http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2003/05/1607911.php

(Wanderer, Oct. 12, 1989, p. 7; National Review, March 16, 1992, p. S-5).

Israeli soldiers can beat up a priest on the West Bank, then shoot up his
church during Mass, and only the Catholic press takes note...If Christians
had done such a thing to a synagogue, anywhere, it would have been
front-page news, everywhere. (Wanderer, Oct. 12, 1989, p. 7; National
Review, March 16, 1992, p. S-5).

Farmers harassed and shot in israel
http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=53042

Zionist settler deliberately hits and kills Palestinian old man
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/am/publish/article_3293.shtml
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/am/publish/article_3396.shtml
http://judicial-inc.biz/School_shooting.htm

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.nationalism.white/msg/20deae4bed
c378ab?q=&rnum=1
In a letter to the conference host, UNESCO Director-General Koichiro
Matsuura,
the protesters said the Wiesenthal center, "under the deceitful cover of the
struggle against anti-Semitism, is on the contrary encouraging intolerance
and
racism in our societies."

Jon and David Kimche
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html
The SS was particularly enthusiastic in its support for Zionism. An internal
June 1934 SS position paper urged active and wide-ranging support for
Zionism by the government and the Party as the best way to encourage
emigration of Germany's Jews to Palestine.

The Jewish Agency delegation headed by Golda Meir (Meirson) ignored a German
offer to allow Jews to emigrate to other countries for $250 a head, and the
other Jewish groups made no effort to influence the United States and the
32 other countries attending the conference to allow immigration of German
and Austrian Jews.
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jews-not-for-Judaism/Jews-who-helped-nazis-hit
ler.htm

Marlon Brando.
http://www.theunjustmedia.com/ben%20stein%20on%20jewish%20media%20control.ht

If one wants to exterminate an entire race, one would start with the leaders
first and

Why did Rabbi Baeck never leave the Third Reich

On March 24, 1933, the Jewish World Congress, then under the leadership of
Chaim
Holocaust Calendar
Jewish dominance

Rabbi to Publish Book on Jewish Supremacy
.... One is Rabbi Saadya Grama, author of an upcoming book "On the Exalted
Nature of Israel and Understanding ... Written by Rabbi Saadya Grama - an
alumnus of Beth Medrash Govoha, the ...
more hits from:
ttp://atheism.about.com/b/a/057831.htm?terms=published+book - 25 KB

The Jews declared war against Germany
On March 24, 1933, the Jewish World Congress, then under the leadership of
Chaim Weizman, declared war on Germany on behalf of the Jews of the world.
http://www.corax.org/revisionism/misc/encampment.html
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecw
ar.html
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/ds9.htm

http://www.rense.com/general45/zzo.htm
The Zionist Jewish Role In - Causing World War II
"In 1941, a Jewish writer, Theodor N. Kaufman, wrote Germany Must Perish.
Kaufman set out a plan for the total destruction of the German population by
a very simple method: the mass sterilisation of all German men and women
between the age of puberty and sixty years."

From a pre-1993 edition of John Tyndall's Spearhead magazine
12-9-3

http://www.corax.org/revisionism/misc/encampment.html
Immediately after Japan declared war on the United States of America, the
order was issued to round up all Americans of Japanese ancestry and imprison
them in large camps. A declaration of war entitles any nation to imprison
its enemy and their sympathizers.
On March 24, 1933, the Jewish World Congress, then under the leadership of
Chaim Weizman, declared war on Germany on behalf of the Jews of the world.
The basic question arises; what were the Germans supposed to do with their
large Jewish population?
Ø The Jewish Agency delegation headed by Golda Meir (Meirson) ignored a
German
offer to allow Jews to emigrate to other countries for $250 a head, and the
other Jewish groups made no effort to influence the United States and the
32 other countries attending the conference to allow immigration of German
and Austrian Jews.
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jews-not-for-Judaism/Jews-who-helped-nazis-hit
ler.htm

http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Dissenters1/Zundel1/transport.htm
· England's Lord Shawcross, her most famous legal mind, stated in 1984. ''I
have come to the realization that Hitler did not want war. It was us who
declared war .'', etc. ad nauseum. His admission of historical truth was
subsequently swept under the rug, never to be repeated in public print
again.

http://americandefenseleague.com/whyhitlr.htm Why Hitler Came to Power:
One Rabbi's Explanation - By Rabbi Dr. Manfred Reifer - We played with the
most holy possessions of the people and at times made fun of all that was
sacred to the nation.
http://www.heretical.com/mkilliam/wwii.html
That second war was later made certain, not by the intentions of Hitler but
by the determination of his eternal enemies to destroy the new Germany that
he had created.
By the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919 and the Treaty of St. Germain on
20 September of the same year, the German people were thoroughly humiliated.
The British Prime Minister, Lloyd George, wrote:
'The international bankers swept statesmen, politicians, journalists and
jurists all to one side and issued their orders with the imperiousness of
absolute monarchs.'
However, the Four Nations Pact was not to be. The Jews put an end to this,
for on 7 November 1938, a few weeks after the Munich Agreement and shortly
before the journey to Paris of the German Foreign Minister, Von Ribbentrop,
the Polish Jew, Herschel Feibel Grynszpan murdered the German Third
Secretary of State, Ernst von Rath, in the German Embassy in Paris. The five
bullets fired were the logical result of the Jews' declaration of war on
Germany of March 1933 and put an end to the effort being made to explain and
extend the importance of the Munich Agreement and the revision of the Treaty
of Versailles.
This assassination provoked anti-Jewish riots in Germany, with the burning
of synagogues and the looting and burning of Jewish shops. The anti-Jewish
riots inflamed public opinion in Great Britain and the USA against
Chamberlain's efforts to relieve Anglo-German tension. In the United States
Germans were assaulted and persecuted. The Jews began leaving Germany.
The Paris magazine L'Ami du Peuple wrote about them:
'These people fled from Germany because they attempted to set up a rule of
fire and blood and to let loose the horrors of civil war and universal
chaos.'
The American Secretary of State, James Forrestal, who later died in
mysterious circumstances, wrote in his Forrestal Diaries (Cassel and Co.,
London 1952):
'Have played golf with Joe Kennedy [US Ambassador in Britain, father of
President John Kennedy]. According to him, Chamberlain declared that Zionism
and world Jewry have obliged England to enter the war.'
The Jew, Schlomo Asch, in a pep talk to French troops in the line in Le
Nouvelles Litteraires (10 February 1940) wrote:
'This is our war and you are fighting it for us. Even if we Jews are not
bodily in the trenches we are nevertheless morally with you.'
On 8 October 1942 Sentinel magazine stated unequivocally:
'The Second World War is being fought for the defence and fundamentals of
Judaism.'

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/article.php?pg=3&ar=201
NEW YORK, Aug. 29 (JTA) â?" Since 1996, Jewish groups and their lawyers have
gone to the mat with the likes of the Germans, the Swiss and the French,
extracting $9 billion in restitution for the evil wrought in Europe by
Naziforces and their collaborators.

http://www.geocities.com/truth4ever123/41.htm
In the magazine Kefonium ;Jerusalem no 14 Feb 1982 page 49-59
Iraq that country which is rich with its petrol resources and have a lot of
internal struggles is
located in the frontline with Israel and its decomposition is critical for
Israel may more than
defeating Syria as Iraq resembles on short range the biggest threat for
Israel in the area .

No Documentary Evidence

Many thousands of secret German documents dealing with Auschwitz were
confiscated after the war by the Allies. Not a single one refers to a
policy or program of extermination. In fact, the extermination story cannot
be reconciled with the documentary evidence.
Many Jewish Inmates Unable to Work

It is often claimed that all Jews at Auschwitz who were unable to work were
immediately killed. Jews who were too old, young, sick, or weak were
supposedly gassed on arrival, and only those who could be worked to death
were temporarily kept alive.

But the evidence shows that, in fact, a very high percentage of the Jewish
inmates were not able to work, and were nevertheless not killed. For
example, an internal German telex message dated Sept. 4, 1943, from the
chief of the Labor Allocation department of the SS Economic and
Administrative Main Office (WVHA), reported that of 25,000 Jewish inmates
in Auschwitz, only 3,581 were able to work, and that all of the remaining
Jewish inmates -- some 21,500, or about 86 percent -- were unable to work.
[9]

This is also confirmed in a secret report dated April 5, 1944, on "security
measures in Auschwitz" by Oswald Pohl, head of the SS concentration camp
system, to SS chief Heinrich Himmler. Pohl reported that there was a total
of 67,000 inmates in the entire Auschwitz camp complex, of whom 18,000 were
hospitalized or disabled. In the Auschwitz II camp (Birkenau), supposedly
the main extermination center, there were 36,000 inmates, mostly female, of
whom "approximately 15,000 are unable to work." [10]

These two documents simply cannot be reconciled with the Auschwitz
extermination story.

The evidence shows that Auschwitz-Birkenau was established primarily as a
camp for Jews who were not able to work, including the sick and elderly, as
well as for those who were temporarily awaiting assignment to other camps.
That's the considered view of Dr. Arthur Butz of Northwestern University,
who also says that this was the reason for the unusually high death rate
there. [11]

Princeton University history professor Arno Mayer, who is Jewish,
acknowledges in his 1989 book about the "final solution" that more Jews
perished at Auschwitz as a result of typhus and other "natural" causes than
were executed. [12]
Anne Frank

Perhaps the best known Auschwitz inmate was Anne Frank, who is known around
the world for her famous diary. But few people know that thousands of Jews,
including Anne and her father, Otto Frank, "survived" Auschwitz.

The 15-year-old girl and her father were deported from the Netherlands to
Auschwitz in September 1944. Several weeks later, in the face of the
advancing Soviet army, Anne was evacuated along with many other Jews to the
Bergen-Belsen camp, where she died of typhus in March 1945.

Her father came down with typhus in Auschwitz and was sent to the camp
hospital to recover. He was one of thousands of sick and feeble Jews who
were left behind when the Germans abandoned the camp in January 1945,
shortly before it was overrun by the Soviets. He died in Switzerland in
1980.

If the German policy had been to kill Anne Frank and her father, they would
not have survived Auschwitz. Their fate, tragic though it was, cannot be
reconciled with the extermination story.
Allied Propaganda

The Auschwitz gassing story is based in large part on the hearsay statements
of former Jewish inmates who did not personally see any evidence of
extermination. Their beliefs are understandable, because rumors about
gassings at Auschwitz were widespread.

Allied planes dropped large numbers of leaflets, written in Polish and
German, on Auschwitz and the surrounding areas which claimed that people
were being gassed in the camp. The Auschwitz gassing story, which was an
important part of the Allied wartime propaganda effort, was also broadcast
to Europe by Allied radio stations. [13]
Survivor Testimony

Former inmates have confirmed that they saw no evidence of extermination at
Auschwitz.

An Austrian woman, Maria Vanherwaarden, testified about her camp experiences
in a Toronto District Court in March 1988. She was interned in
Auschwitz-Birkenau in 1942 for having sexual relations with a Polish forced
laborer. On the train trip to the camp, a Gypsy woman told her and the
others that they would all be gassed at Auschwitz.

Upon arrival, Maria and the other women were ordered to undress and go into
a large concrete room without windows to take a shower. The terrified women
were sure that they were about to die. But then, instead of gas, water came
out of the shower heads.

Auschwitz was no vacation center, Maria confirmed. She witnessed the death
of many fellow inmates by disease, particularly typhus, and quite a few
committed suicide. But she saw no evidence at all of mass killings,
gassings, or of any extermination program. [14]

A Jewish woman named Marika Frank arrived at Auschwitz-Birkenau from Hungary
in July 1944, when 25,000 Jews were supposedly gassed and cremated daily.
She likewise testified after the war that she heard and saw nothing of "gas
chambers" during the time she was interned there. She heard the gassing
stories only later. [15]
Inmates Released

More than 200,000 prisoners were transferred from Auschwitz to other camps,
and about 8,000 were in the camp when it was liberated by Soviet forces. In
addition, about 1,500 prisoners who had served their sentences were
released, and returned to their home countries. [16] If Auschwitz had
actually been a top secret extermination center, would the Germans have
released inmates who "knew" what was happening there?
Himmler Orders Death Rate Reduced

the German authorities responsible for the camps ordered firm
counter-measures.

The head of the SS camp administration office sent a directive dated Dec.
28, 1942, to Auschwitz and the other concentration camps. It sharply
criticized the high death rate of inmates due to disease, and ordered
that "camp physicians must use all means at their disposal to significantly
reduce the death rate in the various camps." Furthermore, it ordered:

"The camp doctors must supervise more often than in the past the nutrition
of the prisoners and, in cooperation with the administration, submit
improvement recommendations to the camp commandants ... The camp doctors
are to see to it that the working conditions at the various labor places
are improved as much as possible."

Finally, the directive stressed that "the Reichsfuhrer SS [Heinrich Himmler]
has ordered that the death rate absolutely must be reduced." [17]
Telltale Aerial Photos

Detailed aerial reconnaissance photographs taken of Auschwitz-Birkenau on
several random days in 1944 (during the height of the alleged extermination
period there) were made public by the CIA in 1979. These photos show no
trace of piles of corpses, smoking crematory chimneys or masses of Jews
awaiting death, things that have been repeatedly alleged, and all of which
would have been clearly visible if Auschwitz had been the extermination
center it is said to have been. [18]
Absurd Cremation Claims

Cremation specialists have confirmed that thousands of corpses could not
possibly have been cremated every day throughout the spring and summer of
1944 at Auschwitz, as commonly alleged.

For example, Mr. Ivan Lagace, manager of a large crematory in Calgary,
Canada, testified in court in April 1988 that the Auschwitz cremation story
is technically impossible. The allegation that 10,000 or even 20,000
corpses were burned every day at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944 in
crematories and open pits is simply "preposterous" and "beyond the realm of
reality," he declared under oath. [19]
Gassing Expert Refutes Extermination Story

America's leading gas chamber expert, Fred A. Leuchter, carefully examined
the supposed "gas chambers" in Poland and concluded that the Auschwitz
gassing story is absurd and technically impossible.

Leuchter is the foremost specialist on the design and installation of gas
chambers used in the United States to execute convicted criminals. For
example, he designed a gas chamber facility for the Missouri state
penitentiary.

In February 1988 he carried out a detailed onsite examination of the "gas
chambers" at Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek in Poland, which are either
still standing or only partially in ruins. In sworn testimony to a Toronto
court and in a technical report, Leuchter described every aspect of his
investigation.

He concluded by emphatically declaring that the alleged gassing facilities
could not possibly have been used to kill people. Among other things, he
pointed out that the so-called "gas chambers" were not properly sealed or
vented to kill human beings without also killing German camp personnel.
[20]

Dr. William B. Lindsey, a research chemist employed for 33 years by the
Dupont Corporation, likewise testified in a 1985 court case that the
Auschwitz gassing story is technically impossible. Based on a careful
on-site examination of the "gas chambers" at Auschwitz, Birkenau and
Majdanek, and on his years of experience, he declared: "I have come to the
conclusion that no one was willfully or purposefully killed with Zyklon B
[hydrocyanic acid gas] in this manner. I consider it absolutely
impossible." [21]
http://www.solargeneral.com/library/www.ihr.org/leaflets/auschwitz.html

since then and Israel consider Iraq an active threat even after it was
disarmed by the American
& British bombing for its military bases during the last decade .
Let the mind to be the judge... who threaten whom ?!

>Mark Weber is director of the Institute for Historical Review. He studied
>history at the University of Illinois (Chicago), the University of Munich,
>Portland State University and Indiana University (M.A., 1977). For nine
>years he served as editor of the IHR's Journal of Historical Review.
>http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/auschwitz.shtml
>

>Also see:
>Open Society And Its Enemies - The Story Of Auschwitz
>http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=2726
>

>Auschwitz: The Final Count
>http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=2709
>

>The Diminishing Numbers of Alleged Dead in Auschwitz
>http://vancouver.indymedia.org/print.php?id=156377
>

>The Liberation of the Camps
>http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=55
>

>A Factual Appriasal by the Red Cross
>http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=2735

Read the Red Cross reports. Go to the Red Cross museum, headquarters

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_international&Numbe
> r=293321480
> http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=2735
>
> http://www.rense.com/general69/factua.htm
>
> Rassinier seems to wrap it up.
> http://www.ihr.org/books/rassinier/debunking1-0.html
During World WarII, Rassinier was a highly decorated member of the French
Resistance. In October of 1943 he was arrested by the Gestapo for various
activities including the smuggling of Jewish refugees over the Franco-Swiss
border. http://www.codoh.com/thoughtcrimes/PORT1RAS.HTML

> http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n2_Letters.html
> On July 13, 1994, a documentary on the life of Charles A. Lindbergh
> broadcast on the Public Broadcast System (PBS - KENW-TV) said that when
> Lindbergh visited one of these few camps in Germany following WW2, he was
> told that 25,000 died in 1-1/2 years
> http://history.acusd.edu/gen/WW2Timeline/lindbergh3.html

TERROR BOMBING
Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain had given an assurance that:
'The British Government would never resort to the deliberate attack on women
and children and other civilians for the purpose of mere terrorism.'
However, his successor Winston Churchill appointed as his personal adviser
the Jew Professor Lindemann. Lindemann, later Lord Cherwell, suggested the
bombing of German cities and that working class areas were legitimate
targets, and from then onwards the last vestiges of civilised decency in
warfare were abandoned. These bombings began on 10 August 1940 with the
bombing of the small open town of Freiburg on the Swiss frontier.
Fifty-three civilians were killed, including twenty children playing in the
park. It was reported by Mr. Taylor of the American Red Cross in the New
York Times of 3 May 1940. This was before the Germans began bombing British
cities. Mr. J. M. Speight, CBE, Principal Secretary to the Air Ministry,
wrote in his book The Splendid Decision:
'Adolf Hitler only undertook the bombing of British civilian targets
reluctantly after the RAF had commenced bombing German civilian targets...
It gave Coventry, Birmingham, Sheffield and Southampton the right to look
Kiev, Kharkov, Stalingrad and Sebastopol in the face. Our Soviet allies
would have been less critical of our inactivity if they had understood what
we had done... Hitler would have been willing at my time to stop the
slaughter. Hitler was genuinely anxious to reach with Britain an agreement
confining the action of aircraft to battle zones.'
http://www.heretical.com/

http://www.msnbc.com/news/606092.asp?0si=-&cp1=1
Who has said, America and Israel? I'll pick Israel every time. That is a guy
who was educated, worked in intelligence in the air force in America
ALIEN CONTROL
Is US like Germany of the '30s? Published on Friday, June 11, 2004 by the
Chicago Sun Times by Andrew Greeley

The Daily Mail reported on 10 July 1933:
'The German nation, moreover, was rapidly falling under the control of its
alien elements. In the last days of the pre-Hitler regime there were twenty
times as many Jewish government officials in Germany as had existed before
the war. Israelites of international attachments were insinuating themselves
into key positions in the German administrative machine.'
Resentment and resistance began to build up against the alien horde and in
the year before Adolf Hitler came to power Bernard Lecache, President of the
World Jewish League, stated:
'Germany is our public enemy number one. It is our object to declare war
without mercy against her.'
On that same day, 24 March 1933, on the front page of the London Daily
Express appeared the main headlines: "Judaea declares war on Germany: Jews
of all the world unite", and followed with:
'The Israelite people of the entire world declare economic and financial war
on Germany. The appearance of the Swastika as the symbol of the new Germany
revives the old war symbol of the Jews. Fourteen million Jews stand as one
body to declare war on Germany. The Jewish wholesale dealer leaves his
business, the banker his bank, the shopkeeper his shop, the beggar his
miserable hut in order to combine forces in the holy war against Hitler's
people.'
The German government was removing Jews from influential positions and
transferring power back to the German people. This declaration of war by the
Jews on Germany was repeated throughout the world. The first boycott of
Jewish business concerns came after this Jewish declaration of war in April
1933.

http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/Holocaust/stlouis.html

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/opposition/cannonfodder.htm
We implore and beseech our Jewish brethren to realize that the Zionists are
not the saviours of the Jewish People and guarantors of their safety, but
rather the instigators and original cause of Jewish suffering in the Holy
Land and worldwide.

http://www.aldeilis.net/zion/zionhol01.html

The Zionist Federation of Germany (ZVfD), an organisation representing a
tiny minority of German Jews, was selected by the Nazis as the body to
represent the Jews of the Reich.
The best example of this was the 'Transfer Agreement' of 1934. Immediately
after the Nazi takeover in 1933, Jews all over the world supported or were
organising a world wide boycott of German goods. This campaign hurt the Nazi
regime and the German authorities searched frantically for a way disabling
the boycott. It was clear that if Jews and Jewish organisations were to pull
out, the campaign would collapse.
This problem was solved by the ZVfD. A letter sent to the Nazi party as
early as 21.6.33, outlined the degree of agreement that existed between the
two organisations on the questions of race, nation, and the nature of the
'Jewish problem', and it offered to collaborate with the new regime:

In their eagerness to gain credence and the backing of the new regime, the
Zionist organisation managed to undermine the boycott. The main public act
was the signature of the 'Transfer Agreement' with the Nazi authorities
during the Zionist Congress of 1934. In essence, the agreement was designed
to get Germany's Jews out of the country and into Mandate Palestine. It
provided a possibility for Jews to take a sizeable part of their property
out of the country, through a transfer of German goods to Palestine. This
right was denied to Jews leaving for any other destination (emphasis - ED).
The Zionist Organisation was the acting agent, through its financial
organisations. This agreement operated on a number of fronts 'helping' Jews
to leave the country, breaking the ring of the boycott, exporting German
goods in large quantities to Palestine, and last but not least, enabling the
regime to be seen as humane and reasonable even towards its avowed enemies,
the Jews. After all, they argued, the Jews do not belong in Europe and now
the Jews come and agree with them.

After news of the agreement broke, the boycott was doomed. If the Zionist
Organisation found it possible and necessary to deal with the Nazis, and
import their goods, who could argue for a boycott? This was not the first
time that the interests of both movements were presented to the German
public as complementary. Baron Von Mildenstein, the first head of the Jewish
Department of the SS, later followed by Eichmann, was invited to travel to
Palestine. This he did in early 1933, in the company of a Zionist leader,
Kurt Tuchler. Having spent six months in Palestine, he wrote a series of
favourable articles in Der Sturmer describing the 'new Jew' of Zionism, a
Jew Nazis could accept and understand.

The declared enemy was now right in the middle of their country. Bankers,
industrialists, media moguls, movie producers, merchants, and others,
overnight became enemies of Germany.
No nation in the world would have allowed their declared enemies to freely
roam around the country. The Germans, however, never implemented measures
against the Jews as drastic as the United States did with their Japanese
citizens.

http://www.corax.org/revisionism/misc/encampment.html
On March 24, 1933, the Jewish World Congress, then under the leadership of
Chaim Weizman, declared war on Germany on behalf of the Jews of the world.

thousands of Jews were not bothered by the Nazis or by the fate of their
"convicted" co-religionists. They went on with their daily lives in Germany
while the world was running amok about the "harsh treatment of Jews in
Germany." To illustrate the true "fate of the Jews," one has to look at some
of the prominent Jewish leaders living in Germany at the time.
These are very important questions, because so many prominent Jews survived
the alleged Holocaust. Simon Wiesenthal, Eli Wiesel, Leo Baeck, Max
Nussbaum, and so many more like them. As a matter of fact, approximately 4.5
million Jews "survived."

Why did Rabbi Baeck never leave the Third Reich, the land of concentration
camps and "gas chambers," with all the other 300,000 German Jews who were
allowed to leave for more lucrative lands?

By all accounts, Rabbi Dr. Leo Baeck must have had a very comfortable
existence under the National Socialist Government in Germany. Born in 1873
in Posen, he became a Rabbi in 1897 in Oppeln/Silesia. Interestingly, he was
a Rabbi in Berlin from 1912 until 1943, when he himself was interned at the
Theresienstadt camp, a camp where most of the prominent Jews and resistance
activists were housed. After the war Leo Baeck immigrated to England.

Why did Rabbi Baeck never leave the Third Reich, the land of concentration
camps and "gas chambers," with all the other 300,000 German Jews who were
allowed to leave for more lucrative lands?

Another question should be put to all those false Holocaust "experts" by
asking them how many Jews were gassed in Dachau? As a matter of fact, no one
was ever "gassed" in Germany, or in territories under German control, as has
been established in court

In Schuld und Schicksal (Guilt and Fate) Burg dealt with the Warsaw and Lodz
ghettos. When the German troops occupied Warsaw, they wanted to concentrate
the Jewish population. Real ghettos had been there for centuries but the
assimilated or emancipated Jews had lived far way from the ghettos. Now the
Germans wanted to have the Jews all together. In a practical sense, the
ghetto was also organized for the protection of the Jewish population.
(26-6885, 6886)
The Zionists were happy with this arrangement. An appointed Jewish Council
was the governing body of the ghetto. They had their own police, jails and
everything else. Naturally, there were some who were cruel. One of these was
the vice president of the police, who was later executed. In Burg's eyes,
this execution was evidence that Jews defended themselves against the
minority of Zionists who were using the majority of Jews for their own
purposes. (26-6886, 6887)

Then, when hundreds of thousands of civilians died in massive Allied bombing
raids against German civilians ... and only then ... Rabbi Baeck got out.
And where did he go? To Theresienstadt, because the concentration camp was
never bombed by the Allies, and was the safest place for a Jew to be.
Why did Rabbi Baeck never leave the Third Reich, the land of concentration
camps and "gas chambers," with all the other 300,000 German Jews who were
allowed to leave for more lucrative lands?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/books/20040228-104600-5293r.htm
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0618485406/102-0292101-9147327?v=glance&n=2
83155
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/samples/hm051/2003047896.html
Russian troops marched into Berlin on April 24, 1945, they found 800 Jews
alive and well in Berlin's Jewish hospital.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/21/newsid_3560000/356
0175.stm

It must have been relatively easy to leave Germany. Max Nussbaum, Chief
Rabbi of Berlin until 1940 (who later became Chief Rabbi of Beverly Hills,
CA), immigrated to New York at the advice of Rabbi Stephen Wise. Did Rabbi
Wise already know of the coming war between the United States and Germany in
1940?
One must assume that Rabbi Baeck knew about Rabbi Nussbaum's plan to move to
New York, but again Baeck remained in Berlin. A riddle to be sure, unless
the horrors of Nazism were not that horrible for the Jews after all.
Ø > IS IT TRUE that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered
all
> > European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their
property
> > in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:
> > a) none of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine;<

YES THAT OFFER WAS MADE. THE JEWS CAN THANK THE ZIONISTS WHO DECLINED FOR
THEIR VARIOUS REASONS.
Under the guise of "love of Israel", the Zionist "statesmen" seduced many
Jews to replace devotion to the Torah and its Sages with devotion to the
scoundrel who founded Zionism
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/tenquestions.htm

http://www.adolfthegreat.com/

[...]

http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Palast.htm
The following disturbing essay describing how U.S. geopolitics is
subverted, and its military leaders openly co-opted by a foreign country
(Israel) is from the website of Israel Shamir, a Russian Jew
who broke with organized Zionism and who now "tells it like it is" about
Israel (which very un-politically-correct, of course) in widely-read columns
(www.israelshamir.net)

Following an incisive essay about Greg Palast, a "leftist" Jewish-American
writer who laughably maintains that the USA's Israel-First Jewish Lobby and
its operatives in the U.S. government and
corporate media had nothing to do with bringing about the invasion of Iraq
or the drumbeat for an attack against Israel's other major enemy,Iran.

Shamir, himself a descendent of rabbis, pointedly writes:

"I have no idea of Palast's ethnic background, but ideologically,nobody
can be more Judaic than this man ["leftist" Palast, who is, in fact,
Jewish], who worships money, despises the native and wishes to
bomb some place in the Middle East.

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 02-10-06 19:18

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 16:11

princeandy wrote:
> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
>
> Well you are certainly not interested?
> Or perhaps you'd dig deeper and discover the real causes and cures?

Thanks for your answer. Mr. Princeandy.

Interesting. Different.
Seems like something from out of Illuminatis Protokols, by first
apperence?

Regards Bruun

Fra : Ed

Dato : 29-09-06 17:22

> princeandy wrote:
>> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
>>
>> Well you are certainly not interested?
>> Or perhaps you'd dig deeper and discover the real causes and cures?
>

> Thanks for your answer. Mr. Princeandy.
>
> Interesting. Different.
> Seems like something from out of Illuminatis Protokols, by first
> apperence?
>
> Regards Bruun

Don't mind PrinceAndy. He worships terrorists.

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 17:37

Ed wrote:
> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
> >
> > princeandy wrote:
> >> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Well you are certainly not interested?
> >> Or perhaps you'd dig deeper and discover the real causes and cures?
> >

> > Thanks for your answer. Mr. Princeandy.
> >
> > Interesting. Different.
> > Seems like something from out of Illuminatis Protokols, by first
> > apperence?
> >
> > Regards Bruun
>
> Don't mind PrinceAndy. He worships terrorists.

PrinceAndy seems to use the same answer for everything...

Fra : Ed

Dato : 29-09-06 17:52

> Ed wrote:
>> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote in message

>> > Thanks for your answer. Mr. Princeandy.
>> >
>> > Interesting. Different.
>> > Seems like something from out of Illuminatis Protokols, by first
>> > apperence?
>> >
>> > Regards Bruun
>>
>> Don't mind PrinceAndy. He worships terrorists.
>
> PrinceAndy seems to use the same answer for everything...

By the way, the "Protocols" is his primary source for everything. Add to
that such sources as "Stormfront" and "JewWatch".... you get the picture.

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 18:42

Hay did they close the city of Christiania where all the prostitute and drug addict reside. Just like to know.

SJ

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 02-10-06 19:22

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Hay did they close the city of Christiania where all the prostitute and drug addict reside. Just like to know.
>
> SJ

no no - you can still get cunt and hashish in there

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 19:31

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Hay did they close the city of Christiania where all the prostitute and drug addict reside. Just like to know.
>
> SJ

There have never been prostitudes at Christiania. Lot`s of hash thoug

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 19:37

You lying sack of shit. When I was stationed in Germany, I visited the place all the time. I got more pussy in Copenhagen and cheap, than any place in the world. A shameful place with people have no pride or honor.

SJ

Fra : Michael Meidahl Jens~

Dato : 29-09-06 19:47

"Salah Jafar" skrev i en meddelelse

>You lying sack of shit. When I was stationed in >Germany, I visited the
>place all the time. I got more >pussy in Copenhagen and cheap, than any
>place in the >world. A shameful place with people have no pride or >honor.

What kind of pride or honor is there in buying a hooker
who is a shit back, the one who is selling sex or the one
who is buying sex ,,,,,

regards
Michael Meidahl Jensen

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 20:45

The problem my type of women are not hooker. Some were married women I met at clubs and my hotel. I don't need to pay for a pussy when there is an abundance of it in Copenhagen. Why do you think white population in that country is dwelling, because most of the men are busy drinking and using drugs. Their women turns to people like myself to provide the necessary ultimate pleasure. Still a country with no shame or pride. Just to give you an example of how whore the women in Copenhagen are, recently I was visiting a friend who sells Levis Pants in Orange county. Few tourist from Copenhagen came to the store to get some supplies because they said it cost more in their country. I notice the youngest who was 28 years old and is the best looking of the group, her breast is an like an Aroma of the ocean breath. I struck a conversation with her and few days later I was fucking her from under the nose of her boyfriend. You Swedes Kikes need to look at your house the lord said, those who cast the first stone, and you should know the rest of the shit.

SJ

Fra : Alucard

Dato : 29-09-06 21:35

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:45:23 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>The problem my type of women are not hooker. Some were married
>women I met at clubs and my hotel. I don't need to pay for a pussy
>when there is an abundance of it in Copenhagen. Why do you think
>white population in that country is dwelling, because most of the
>men are busy drinking and using drugs. Their women turns to people
>like myself to provide the necessary ultimate pleasure. Still a country
>with no shame or pride. Just to give you an example of how whore
>the women in Copenhagen are, recently I was visiting a friend who
>sells Levis Pants in Orange county. Few tourist from Copenhagen
>came to the store to get some supplies because they said it cost
>more in their country. I notice the youngest who was 28 years old
>and is the best looking of the group, her breast is an like an Aroma
>of the ocean breath. I struck a conversation with her and few
>days later I was fucking her from under the nose of her boyfriend.
>You Swedes Kikes need to look at your house the lord said, those
>who cast the first stone, and you should know the rest of the shit.

Swedes...???

ROTFL... Another moron who thinks Copenhagen is in Sweden.. )

Kikes...???

There are not many Jews here, you braindead racist.....

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 22:01

Denmark asshole, you all look the same came from incest and inbreeding.

SJ

Fra : Alucard

Dato : 29-09-06 22:07

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:01:25 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Denmark asshole, you all look the same came from incest and inbreeding.

Reading your posts, I think it's YOU who have a problem with
inbreeding.... ) Your IQ is FAR below average....)

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 22:40

Yeah I know, they say it take one to know one. Judging from your intellectual abilities you sound a real scholar. You are from Denmark, that have a lot to say about your cells and inferior character.

SJ

Fra : Alucard

Dato : 29-09-06 23:28

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:39:50 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Yeah I know, they say it take one to know one.
>Judging from your intellectual abilities you sound
>a real scholar. You are from Denmark, that have
>a lot to say about your cells and inferior character.

"intellectual abilities"... ))))))

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 02-10-06 19:42

Alucard wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:01:25 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Denmark asshole, you all look the same came from incest and inbreeding.
>
> Reading your posts, I think it's YOU who have a problem with
> inbreeding.... ) Your IQ is FAR below average....)

he should go to the toilet and masturbate so his aggressions would come down

but its just a pity that someone has has cutted in his dick...... LOL

Fra : Ed

Dato : 29-09-06 22:24

"Alucard" <alucard44@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:45:23 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>The problem my type of women are not hooker. Some were married
>>women I met at clubs and my hotel. I don't need to pay for a pussy
>>when there is an abundance of it in Copenhagen. Why do you think
>>white population in that country is dwelling, because most of the
>>men are busy drinking and using drugs. Their women turns to people
>>like myself to provide the necessary ultimate pleasure. Still a country
>>with no shame or pride. Just to give you an example of how whore
>>the women in Copenhagen are, recently I was visiting a friend who
>>sells Levis Pants in Orange county. Few tourist from Copenhagen
>>came to the store to get some supplies because they said it cost
>>more in their country. I notice the youngest who was 28 years old
>>and is the best looking of the group, her breast is an like an Aroma
>>of the ocean breath. I struck a conversation with her and few
>>days later I was fucking her from under the nose of her boyfriend.
>>You Swedes Kikes need to look at your house the lord said, those
>>who cast the first stone, and you should know the rest of the shit.
>
> Swedes...???
>
> ROTFL... Another moron who thinks Copenhagen is in Sweden.. )

That's Salad Jar for you. The dumbest terrorist on earth!

> Kikes...???
>
> There are not many Jews here, you braindead racist.....

He would have to have once had a brain in order to be considered
"braindead."

Fra : John

Dato : 29-09-06 22:32

"Ed" <nesorde@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> That's Salad Jar for you. The dumbest terrorist on earth!

Man, they are all retarded fools. They should stick to their
goats.

John

Fra : Ed

Dato : 29-09-06 22:37

"John" <nogen@pladderballe.ok> wrote in message
> "Ed" <nesorde@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>> That's Salad Jar for you. The dumbest terrorist on earth!
>
> Man, they are all retarded fools. They should stick to their goats.
>
> John

Well, that would certainly be a step up for them....

Fra : John

Dato : 29-09-06 23:15

"Ed" <nesorde@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> Well, that would certainly be a step up for them....

Yupper. Anything is a step forward for these retarded losers.

John

Fra : John

Dato : 29-09-06 23:16

"Ed" <nesorde@comcast.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> Well, that would certainly be a step up for them....

- trouble is, the goats can't always stand the smell.. :))

John

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 23:47

The smell of whom, the Jews or the copee.
SJ

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 23:46

Why goats when we have Jewish whores and Copenhagen sluts.

SJ

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 02-10-06 19:36

Alucard wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:45:23 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The problem my type of women are not hooker. Some were married
>> women I met at clubs and my hotel. I don't need to pay for a pussy
>> when there is an abundance of it in Copenhagen. Why do you think
>> white population in that country is dwelling, because most of the
>> men are busy drinking and using drugs. Their women turns to people
>> like myself to provide the necessary ultimate pleasure. Still a country
>> with no shame or pride. Just to give you an example of how whore
>> the women in Copenhagen are, recently I was visiting a friend who
>> sells Levis Pants in Orange county. Few tourist from Copenhagen
>> came to the store to get some supplies because they said it cost
>> more in their country. I notice the youngest who was 28 years old
>> and is the best looking of the group, her breast is an like an Aroma
>> of the ocean breath. I struck a conversation with her and few
>> days later I was fucking her from under the nose of her boyfriend.
>> You Swedes Kikes need to look at your house the lord said, those
>> who cast the first stone, and you should know the rest of the shit.
>
> Swedes...???
>
> ROTFL... Another moron who thinks Copenhagen is in Sweden.. )
>
> Kikes...???
>
> There are not many Jews here, you braindead racist.....

de skide svenskere - nu har de bildt hizbollah ind at vi er svenskere......

Fra : Holst

Dato : 29-09-06 21:38

Salah Jafar wrote:

> The problem my type of women are not hooker. Some were married women I met at clubs and my hotel. I don't need to pay for a pussy when there is an abundance of it in Copenhagen. Why do you think white population in that country is dwelling, because most of the men are busy drinking and using drugs. Their women turns to people like myself to provide the necessary ultimate pleasure. Still a country with no shame or pride. Just to give you an example of how whore the women in Copenhagen are, recently I was visiting a friend who sells Levis Pants in Orange county. Few tourist from Copenhagen came to the store to get some supplies because they said it cost more in their country. I notice the youngest who was 28 years old and is the best looking of the group, her breast is an like an Aroma of the ocean breath. I struck a conversation with her and few days later I was fucking her from under the nose of her boyfriend. You Swedes Kikes need to look at your house the lord said, th
ose who cast the first stone, and you should know the rest of the shit.

Copenhagen ... Swedes ... sigh!

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 02-10-06 19:38

Holst wrote:

> Salah Jafar wrote:
>
>> The problem my type of women are not hooker. Some were married women I
>> met at clubs and my hotel. I don't need to pay for a pussy when there
>> is an abundance of it in Copenhagen. Why do you think white
>> population in that country is dwelling, because most of the men are
>> busy drinking and using drugs. Their women turns to people like myself
>> to provide the necessary ultimate pleasure. Still a country with no
>> shame or pride. Just to give you an example of how whore the women in
>> Copenhagen are, recently I was visiting a friend who sells Levis Pants
>> in Orange county. Few tourist from Copenhagen came to the store to get
>> some supplies because they said it cost more in their country. I
>> notice the youngest who was 28 years old and is the best looking of
>> the group, her breast is an like an Aroma of the ocean breath. I
>> struck a conversation with her and few days later I was fucking her
>> from under the nose of her boyfriend. You Swedes Kikes need to look at
>> your house the lord said, th
> ose who cast the first stone, and you should know the rest of the shit.
>
> Copenhagen ... Swedes ... sigh!

A: Hvad gør de egentligt med forhuderne når de snitter den af
spædbørnene i israel?

B: Det ved jeg ikke, men jeg spiser aldrig chips når jeg er på de kanter!

Fra : Per Vadmand

Dato : 29-09-06 21:52

Salah Jafar wrote:
> The problem my type of women are not hooker. Some were married women
> I met at clubs and my hotel. I don't need to pay for a pussy when
> there is an abundance of it in Copenhagen. Why do you think white
> population in that country is dwelling, because most of the men are
> busy drinking and using drugs. Their women turns to people like
> myself to provide the necessary ultimate pleasure. Still a country
> with no shame or pride. Just to give you an example of how whore the
> women in Copenhagen are, recently I was visiting a friend who sells
> Levis Pants in Orange county. Few tourist from Copenhagen came to the
> store to get some supplies because they said it cost more in their
> country. I notice the youngest who was 28 years old and is the best
> looking of the group, her breast is an like an Aroma of the ocean
> breath. I struck a conversation with her and few days later I was
> fucking her from under the nose of her boyfriend. You Swedes Kikes
> need to look at your house the lord said, those who cast the first
> stone, and you should know the rest of the shit.

There is no Lord, and scumbags like you are the proof.

And please keep your racist filth out of danish newsgroups.

Per V

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 02-10-06 19:27

Michael Meidahl Jensen wrote:
> "Salah Jafar" skrev i en meddelelse
>
>> You lying sack of shit. When I was stationed in >Germany, I visited the
>> place all the time. I got more >pussy in Copenhagen and cheap, than any
>> place in the >world. A shameful place with people have no pride or >honor.
>
> What kind of pride or honor is there in buying a hooker
> who is a shit back, the one who is selling sex or the one
> who is buying sex ,,,,,
>
> regards
> Michael Meidahl Jensen

and he said that it was cheap......

price and qualuty follows......

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 02-10-06 19:25

You lying sack of shit. When I was stationed in Germany, I visited the
place all the time. I got more pussy in Copenhagen and cheap, than any
place in the world. A shameful place with people have no pride or honor.

SJ

shamful? and you got pussy? who is shameful?

bu the way - you had to pay for pussy - LOL - who has reason to be
shameful....

small dick - small brain

Fra : Kent Oldhøj

Dato : 29-09-06 19:44

> You lying sack of shit.

Behave. Your Mom might read this later.

You obviously never visited Copenhagen. To go from Germany to Christiania
to get laid is first of all pretty stupid as its at least a 2-3 hour drive
including a trip by ferry, second of all even small children know that the
prostitutes of Copenhagen reside in the Halmtorvet/Istedgade neighbourhood.

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 19:47

Salah Jafar wrote:
> You lying sack of shit. When I was stationed in Germany, I visited the place all the time. I got more pussy in Copenhagen and cheap, than any place in the world. A shameful place with people have no pride or honor.
>
> SJ

U must have been to drunk to remember anything.
No prostitutes in Christiania, I told you.
Maybe U visited a farm in the countryside. One pic fucking the other.

What do U know about honor and pride Something u read about ?

Regards Bruun

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 20:49

Honor and pride is when you mother, sister keep their nasty pussy closed until they sign the matrimony before the eyes of God. Not before, where they spread like a cheap rabbit. Maybe you should come to daddy Salah Jafar for training for culture and pride.

Fra : Benny den niende

Dato : 02-10-06 19:29

Honor and pride is when you mother, sister keep their nasty pussy closed
until they sign the matrimony before the eyes of God. Not before,
where they spread like a cheap rabbit. Maybe you should come to daddy
Salah Jafar for training for culture and pride.

you are livin in the middleage

adjø din skøre skid

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 20:04

Ed wrote:
> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
> >
> > Ed wrote:
> >> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote in message

> >> Don't mind PrinceAndy. He worships terrorists.
> >
> > PrinceAndy seems to use the same answer for everything...
> >

> By the way, the "Protocols" is his primary source for everything. Add to
> that such sources as "Stormfront" and "JewWatch".... you get the picture.

I thought so. The Protocols.
Mixed with revisionism. And then some Jihad maybe. Is that the picture?

Regards Bruun

Fra : Ed

Dato : 29-09-06 20:58

> Ed wrote:
>> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote in message

>> > PrinceAndy seems to use the same answer for everything...
>> >

>> By the way, the "Protocols" is his primary source for everything. Add to
>> that such sources as "Stormfront" and "JewWatch".... you get the picture.
>
> I thought so. The Protocols.
> Mixed with revisionism. And then some Jihad maybe. Is that the picture?
>
> Regards Bruun

You nailed it!!

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 22:15

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Denmark asshole, you all look the same came from incest and inbreeding

If danes all look he same, I would think you see the world throug bacon
tinted specs.
Inbreeding isn`t a danish habbit. It`s a mulim tradition. U know. They
keep their sisters for themselves. Like your sister has to stay at
home. Waiting for an uncle.

Regards Bruun

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 29-09-06 22:41

I never met a Mulim, were to they reside in your country or out of space.

SJ

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 22:36

Ed wrote:
> "Alucard" <alucard44@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:45:23 GMT, "Salah Jafar" <codeman128@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>The problem my type of women are not hooker. Some were married
> >>women I met at clubs and my hotel. I don't need to pay for a pussy
> >>when there is an abundance of it in Copenhagen. Why do you think
> >>white population in that country is dwelling, because most of the
> >>men are busy drinking and using drugs. Their women turns to people
> >>like myself to provide the necessary ultimate pleasure. Still a country
> >>with no shame or pride. Just to give you an example of how whore
> >>the women in Copenhagen are, recently I was visiting a friend who
> >>sells Levis Pants in Orange county. Few tourist from Copenhagen
> >>came to the store to get some supplies because they said it cost
> >>more in their country. I notice the youngest who was 28 years old
> >>and is the best looking of the group, her breast is an like an Aroma
> >>of the ocean breath. I struck a conversation with her and few
> >>days later I was fucking her from under the nose of her boyfriend.
> >>You Swedes Kikes need to look at your house the lord said, those
> >>who cast the first stone, and you should know the rest of the shit.
> >
> > Swedes...???
> >
> > ROTFL... Another moron who thinks Copenhagen is in Sweden.. )
>
> That's Salad Jar for you. The dumbest terrorist on earth!
>

> > Kikes...???
> >
> > There are not many Jews here, you braindead racist.....
>
> He would have to have once had a brain in order to be considered
> "braindead."

He. We`ll be safe for terrorists then. He couldn`t find the way out
from Old Jaffa.

Regards Bruun

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 30-09-06 00:22

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Why goats when we have Jewish whores and Copenhagen sluts.
>
> SJ

I`m beginning to understad, why someone has to cut the hands and feet
of theese people.

Do you do anything else, besides dreaming of something different than
goats ?

Best regards Bruun

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 30-09-06 03:29

Your ass will do, since most of you look girlie.
SJ

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 30-09-06 13:23

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Your ass will do, since most of you look girlie.
> SJ

And your women needs a good shave
So U wouldn`t se the difference after all.

Regards bruun

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 17:25

Per Vadmand wrote:
> Ed wrote:
> > "Per Vadmand" <perve@post.tele.dk> wrote in message

> >> PLONK
> >>
> >> Per V.
> >
> > Why plonk? Patruljen is speaking the truth. Palestinians raise
> > their kids to be murderers. In fact, the Palestinian word for "bomb
> > factory" is "uterus."
> >
> Save your breath and keep your racist filth out of Danish newsgroups.

Nothing racist about that remark.
Racism has to do with regarding your race imperior. I don`t se that
point of view
by telling, that the children of Palestine is brainwashed.

It`s a simple method to change the subjekt. That`s about it.

Regards Bruun

Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 30-09-06 00:15

Jewish kikes have an execuse for their actions.

SJ

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 29-09-06 17:30

Per Vadmand wrote:
> Ed wrote:
> > "Per Vadmand" <perve@post.tele.dk> wrote in message

> >> PLONK
> >>
> >> Per V.
> >
> > Why plonk? Patruljen is speaking the truth. Palestinians raise
> > their kids to be murderers. In fact, the Palestinian word for "bomb
> > factory" is "uterus."
> >
> Save your breath and keep your racist filth out of Danish newsgroups.

Nothing racist about that remark.
Racism has to do with regarding your race superior. I don`t se that
point of view by telling, that the children of Palestine is
brainwashed.

It`s a simple method to change the subjekt. And awoiding the message.
That`s about it.

Regards Bruun