Come on Hezbollah, what are you waiting fo~
Fra : J.Venning

Dato : 02-08-06 10:46

"Neil Boss" <neilboss_boss@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:eapp70$rdm$1@news-02.connect.com.au...
> (snip) ...............
>What about Muslims have u seen their propaganda against the west?

Yes. I live and work in Denmark, and we all know what happened at the beginning of this year, when an Islamic Imam manipulated the reports he made to the Islamic Council regarding the cartoons published in a certain Danish newspaper. Throughout this time, Muslims have been brainwashed to regard Western Culture as evil, and they are encouraged not only not to integrate with the Western society, but to destroy it so the Islamic culture can be built - in the country where they seek asylum and are refugees.
J.