System Volume Information ( Info fra Nette~
Fra : Nørd

Dato : 01-04-06 21:51

Windows XP Professional and Home Edition - FAT32 File System

In Windows Explorer click [Tools] [Folder Options]
Click the [View] tab, click [Show Hidden Files and Folders]
Clear [Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)] check box.
Click [Yes] on the change confirmation box and click [OK] to exit.
Double-click the System Volume Information folder to open.
Windows XP Professional using the NTFS File System on a Workgroup or Standalone Computer

In Windows Explorer click [Tools] [Folder Options]
Click the [View] tab, click [Show Hidden Files and Folders]
Clear [Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)] check box.
Click [Yes] on the change confirmation box and click [OK] to exit.
Right-click the System Volume Information folder in the root folder.
Click [Properties] and select the [Security] tab. Click [Add]
Enter the name of the user you are allowing access to the folder.
Click [OK], and then click [OK].
Double-click the System Volume Information folder to open.
Windows XP Professional Using the NTFS File System on a Domain

In Windows Explorer click [Tools] [Folder Options]
Click the [View] tab, click [Show Hidden Files and Folders]
Clear [Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)] check box.
Click [Yes] on the change confirmation box and click [OK] to exit.
Right-click the System Volume Information folder in the root folder.
Click [Properties] and select the [Security] tab. Click [Add]
Enter the name of the user you are allowing access to the folder and select the account location.
Click [OK], and then click [OK].
Double-click the System Volume Information folder to open.

Mvh. Nord

Fra : Rudi Stegen

Dato : 02-04-06 00:44

Hej Nørd, du skrev i dk.edb.system.ms-windows:

> Windows XP Professional using the NTFS File System on a Workgroup
> or Standalone Computer

Og for lige at sætte sløjfe på: Ved Windows XP Home og NTFS er
fremgangsmåden den samme som Pro-udgaven. Blot skal man være i (dvs.
normalt genstarte i) fejlsikker tilstand, når man gør det.

(Og så er det en fordel at genstarte normalt, når man er færdig med at
kigge i den folder, da fejlsikker tilstand er lidt træls til normal
anvendelse

--
Hygge fra Århus - Rudi
http://stegen.dk/pclinks1.htm

Fra : Edmund

Dato : 02-04-06 04:40

Rudi Stegen wrote:

> Og for lige at sætte sløjfe på: Ved Windows XP Home og NTFS er
> fremgangsmåden den samme som Pro-udgaven. Blot skal man være i (dvs.
> normalt genstarte i) fejlsikker tilstand, når man gør det.

I stedet for fejlsikker tilstand kan man i start kør skrive
cacls "driveletter:\System Volume Information" /E /G username:F

F.eks cacls "c:\System Volume Information" /E /G mig:F

Forhindre adgang igen
cacls "driveletter:\System Volume Information" /E /R username

--
Mvh Edmund