Stort flertal kanadensere opfordrer de fre~
Fra : Michael Laudahn

Dato : 22-03-06 17:55

"Is it time for Canada to abandon its multiculturalism policy and
insist that immigrants adopt Canadian cultural values?" The Globe and
Mail asked its readers, March 20. The answer was a resounding
"yes." Yes (66%) 19837 votes: No (34%) 10151 votes .Total votes:
29988 (Globe and Mail, March 20, 2006)

Not only is this a clear message that Canadians reject the
state-imposed multiculturalism policies by a 2 to 1 margin, but the
voting, at nearly 30,000 was extremely heavy. Polls on recent days
attracted only 20,000 (should Bob Rae lead the Liberals?) and 13,000
(the war in Iraq).

It's like the dying days Of Soviet Communism. The grim men of the
Kremlin proclaimed the onward triumphs of Marist economics, even as
their corrupt and sclerotic system rotted away from the inside. Marx
was a genius; Lenin the very creator of a New Order. To publicly
question this was to sign up for a quick trip and long stay in the
gulags. Yet, very few believed any more. Most knew that Marxism was a
bitter failure and Leninism a murderous philosophy that had destroyed
millions of lives.

In Canada today, our nomenklatura - the ruling elite of politicians,
lobbyists, most of the media and legions of special interest groups -
proclaim multiculturalism - all cultures are equal. People must be
encouraged to practice their own culture over here, as we don't have
much of a one of our own. If there's any conflict, then we, the
Majority, must change. Like the Soviet Union dissent can bring a heavy
price. Brad Love who wrote numerous letters about Jamaican crime to his
local paper last summer - even as the Black gang bullets were flying
in all directions - served 102 days in prison, plus eight more
weekends now that he's been released for his dissent.

The Globe poll shows a healthy majority of Canadians know that this
multiculturalism is a failed hulk built on nonsense and lies. Of
course, newcomers should adopt Canadian values. If they can't or
won't, why should they come here? [Well, yes, the medicare, welfare,
public housing, free elementary and secondary education are pretty
attractive. But, expect us to fit in, no way!]

We have to get tough and say: Our ways will prevail:

There WILL be Christmas assemblies in our schools, because the vast
majority of Canadians celebrate Christmas for either religious or
culture reasons. If you can't accept that, leave!

There will not be special privileges for Sikhs to carry daggers to
schools where Billy or Pierre cannot bring a jackknife because of a
"no weapons" policy. [Oh, yes, they're not "ceremonial
knives." If they were just "ceremonial", why not replace them
with a rubber child's play knife?) If you can't accept that, then

If you insist that your women wear a burlap bag from head to toe, with
only a gauze window for her eyes, don't expect us to give her a
driver's licence or a student's bus pass (one black bag looks like
another). Any employer should be within his rights to turn her down for
employment. Depending on the circumstances, each workplace has
acceptable work garb (shirt and tie; dress; jeans, coveralls, as the
case might be.) That's our way. If you want to dress like a
Hallowe'en nightmare, this country doesn't owe you a job. Buzz off!

(citeret efter canadafirst.net)

--
>.)

Unter blinden ist der einäugige könig.

http://worldimprover.net/

WICHTIG / IMPORTANT: islam-info:

http://historyofjihad.org/ - http://apostatesofislam.com/

Fra : Bjorn Olsson d.ä

Dato : 22-03-06 18:23

Standigt denne Laudahn.

Fra : Bruno Christensen

Dato : 22-03-06 20:04

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:23:25 GMT, Bjorn Olsson d.ä wrote:

> Standigt denne Laudahn.

Er der så nogen grund til at citere hele hans indlæg ?

Hvis du som jeg ikke kan lide hans skriverier, så killfile ham, og håb på at
andre ikke citere ham.

/|\
/\
Bruno

Fra : Michael Laudahn

Dato : 22-03-06 18:57

Bjorn Olsson d.ä schrieb:

> Standigt denne Laudahn.

Jodå, han gör något i alla fall, i motsättning till dig, din slöe
svensk som finner sig i allt som kommer ovanifrån - dvs från Persson
och konsorter.

Heter det förresten inte 'ständigt' - alltså med ä? Sak samma med
'Bjorn'. Men 'd.ä' går uppenbart problemfritt. Du har väl förstått
att man kan bilda omljud med datorn - eller hur ?!?

Finns det även en 'd.y' i din familj?

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 22-03-06 19:54

Michael Laudahn <ml@es-reicht.org> wrote:

> Bjorn Olsson d.ä schrieb:

> > Standigt denne Laudahn.

> Jodå, han gör något i alla fall, i motsättning till dig, din slöe
> svensk som finner sig i allt som kommer ovanifrån - dvs från Persson
> och konsorter.

Björn Olsson d. Ä. hører nu altså til de tænkende svenskere.

I øvrigt behøver man ikke bruge skældsord, blot fordi man er uenige.

Og når han kalder sig »d. Ä.« så må det vel være fordi han har en 1-årig
søn der er »Björn Olsson d.Y.«?
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk

Fra : Erik Naggum

Dato : 22-03-06 19:11

Fra : Michael Laudahn

Dato : 22-03-06 20:18

Per Rønne schrieb:

> Björn Olsson d. Ä. hører nu altså til de tænkende svenskere.

Er han? Jeg kender endu ikke godt nok til ham, men mener at have læst
en del negative reaktioner fra ham (typ 'spil på mand').

> I øvrigt behøver man ikke bruge skældsord, blot fordi man er uenige.

Se det lige sagde. Jeg plejer ikke at skælde, med mindre det bliver
ligesom uundgåeligt.

> Og når han kalder sig »d. Ä.« så må det vel være fordi han har en 1-årig
> søn der er »Björn Olsson d.Y.«?

Hvem ved? Mon han gider oplyse os om det?

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 23-03-06 05:47

Michael Laudahn <es_reicht_2005@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Per Rønne schrieb:

> > Björn Olsson d. Ä. hører nu altså til de tænkende svenskere.

> Er han? Jeg kender endu ikke godt nok til ham, men mener at have læst
> en del negative reaktioner fra ham (typ 'spil på mand').

Sammenlign med Jan-Inge Flucht, der hader i hvert fald alle /israelske/
jøder, og mener at alle danskere er racister.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk