Concord Police Department Officer Ron Turn~
Fra : calarryus@hotmail.co~

Dato : 05-03-06 16:13

Concord Police Department Officer Ron Turner is a fucken dirty black
pig cop he stops people that have 820lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck
he stops people that have 820lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck
First the cop called for chp portable scale to get the
wt of my truck he could not get one then he had me
go to the chp truck scale on the hwy to get the wt of
my truck no one was there then he had me go to moving co.
and had me drive on there scale to get wt of my truck with
me in it . the scale said i was under 6000lbs. but he gave
me a ticket for overloaded tire load range . he added the
gross wt 6000lbs + 3042 tire load range for ea tire = 12168lbs
is 18168 - 6000 - 6000 = 12168lbs ticket said i was 12168lbs
over loaded. i had me 150lbs + 2 boxes 820lbs. in bed -in the
boxes was cardboard. just before he let me go he had me go
into the restroom at the moving co. and told me to strip with 2
back up cops 1 male cop and 1 girl cop. and then he let me
go after 8 hours. got to court i showed him how to do the
math on the tire load range and he walks up to the judge and
says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.

Ron tuner who is 300lb black dirty pig cop needs to go
hunting with dick cheney .

Toilets
Police employees in Concord, California, filed a $30 million
lawsuit against the Concord Police Department after they found
a hidden tiny spy camera in the restroom.