code for com port
Fra : P.D

Dato : 14-06-01 04:42

Does anyone have simple source code in visual basic 5 or c that will send
data to a com port? I just got a sv203 board (to use in a robot)and I want
to create some code for it but I am a rather poor programmer. It uses rs232
comunication with com port 1. If I could see how the basics are
done I think it would help me a great deal.

Fra : Jesper Krogh

Dato : 14-06-01 14:04

Fra : Henrik Husted

Dato : 14-06-01 20:45