NEED help, synology error
Fra : sf=

Dato : 03-02-06 05:14

dear all,
sorry for joining in this group with english language..
cause i can find such similar group about synology.
i have synology DS-101g+,
suddenly, synology deny my admin password,
as i know i haven't changed it. i have pressed the reset button
to reset my admin password, but it did not work.
i am still unable to log on to web manager :(
then, i try to format it (with double press the reset button),
unfortunately, it did not work. i could not format it..
Now, i don't know hot to upgrade the firmware, if i can enter web
manager..
any idea on this will be appreciated..
please help

thank in advace

Fra : Peter T.

Dato : 05-02-06 11:55

sf= ristede følgende runer:

> any idea on this will be appreciated..

According to (google'd pdf):

<http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:R_vVAzI1OrYJ:www.synology.com/enu/pr
oducts/diskstation/DS-101g_plus/images/SDS2.0-3.0253_Synology_101g%2B.pdf
+synology+DS-101g%2B+reset&hl=da&gl=dk&ct=clnk&cd=9#5>

admin's pass isn't cleared after a reset. Doh.

Contact Synology and ask them whether they have a solution for this bug.
Otherwise you're in bad luck. But I'm sure that you can get a replacement.

--
Regardings
Peter T.

Fra : sf=