Thoreau "Civil ulydighed" som inspirerede ~
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 07-01-06 09:06

Også de autonome påstår, når de søger at myrde betjente, at de er
inspireret af Thoreaus klassiker om, da han nægtede at betale skat og
fængsledes, idet han krævede slaveri ophævet i Massachussets 1846

Sammen med Emerson er han USAs bedste filosof -
- og inspirator for Nietzsche, der dog ikke har pinlige
selvmodsigelser i samme grad

Thoreau (1817-1862)American Essayist, Poet, and Naturalist

"If you see a man approaching you with the obvious intention of doing
you good, you should run for your life. Thoreau's Law

striking at its root. Henry David Thoreau

"Nothing is so much to be feared as fear. Henry David
Thoreau

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. Henry
David Thoreau

"Being is the great explainer. Thoreau

"Every generation laughs of the old fashion, but follows religiously
the new. Thoreau

All perception of truth is the detection of an analogy.
Thoreau

Al oplevelse af sandhed er påvisning af en analogi -

Lo! Men have become the tools of their tools. Henry
David Thoreau

Why should we be in such desperate haste to succeed, and in such
desperate enterprises? If a man does not keep pace with his
companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.
Henry David Thoreau

That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
Thoreau (1817-1862)American Essayist, Poet, and Naturalist

There is no remedy for love but to love more. Thoreau

Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in. Henry
David Thoreau

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
Thoreau