Awesome!
Fra : Know1

Dato : 13-06-01 05:30

AWESOME NEWS!!!

I've got some awesome news that I think you need to take ONLY two minutes to
read if you ever wondered "How could I make some serious cash in a hurry?"

I was scanning thru a NEWSGROUP and saw an article advertising to GET CASH
FAST!!
The article described to MAIL A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY 6 PEOPLE AND MAKE
$60,000 IN CASH WITHIN 4 WEEKS!
Well, the more I thought about it, the more I became very curious. Why?
Because of the way this worked AND BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY COST ME SIX DOLLARS
(AND SIX STAMPS), THAT'S ALL I EVER PAY...EVER!!

OK, so $60,000 sounded a little farfetched but I thought that even if I only
got $1,000, that would be some return on a $6 dollar investment!

As per the instructions in the article, I mailed out a single dollar bill to
each of the six people on the
list included in the article. With each bill, I included a small note that
stated "Please, add me to your list." I then removed the name from the
number 1 position in the list and included my name and address in the number
6 position.

I then took the revised article and POSTED IT IN AS MANY NEWSGROUPS AND
LOCAL BULLETIN BOARDS THAT I KNEW.
I was prepared to maybe receive $1000 or $1500 but what a surprised when the
envelopes kept coming in!!! A total of $23,343 was received!!! I could not
believe it!!!
All for the amount of money I spent on one trip to the local burger
joint!!!!

Like most people, at first I was a little worried about the legal aspects of
all this. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal. If you have any doubts, refer to
Title 18 sec.1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

***INSTRUCTIONS***

STEP 1.) Take a sheet of paper and write the following:
"Please add my name to your list."
This creates a service out of this money- making system and makes it
completely legal. You are not just randomly sending someone a dollar. Make
sure to include your name and address.

STEP 2. Fold this sheet of paper around the dollar bill. **No checks or
money orders.**
Put the note and dollar bill in an envelope and send it on its way to the
six people listed.
Folding the paper around the dollar bill will insure its arrival to its
recipient.
THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT

STEP 3. Now comes the really important part:
Look at the list of six people. (At the end of this posting)
Remove the name and address from position 1.
Move the other names up one position on the list.
The name in position 2 will now be in position one.
The name in position 3 will now be in position two.
The name in position 4 will now be in position three
The name in position 5 will now be in position four.
The name in position 6 will now be in position five.
This leaves position 6 for YOUR name and address, zip code and country.

STEP 4. Upload this updated file to as many NEWSGROUPS as
possible.
Give your message a catchy subject (title). Something like "NEED CASH
FAST? HERE IT IS!!
or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS?? Don't alter the file type. Leave
it as an
MSDOS text file (.txt)

STEP 5. If you need help uploading, simply ask the sysop of the BBS, or
"POST" a message to a newsgroup asking how to post a file. Tell them who
your Internet Provider is and PEOPLE WILL
ALWAYS BE GLAD TO HELP. I would try to describe how to do it but there
are simply too many internet software packages with slightly different yet
relatively simple ways to post or upload a file.

You do not need to re-type this entire article to do your own posting.
Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this article and drag your cursor
to the bottom of this article, and select 'copy' from the Edit menu. This
will copy the entire article into your computer's memory.
Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank
page. From the Edit menu, select 'Paste'. This will paste the entire article
onto Notepad. Now you can simply modify the article as described above by
adding your name and address to the list.

***REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST
TO A MINIMUM OF 200 NEWSGROUPS!!!***

Each person that responds to your posting will move your name up one spot
on the list.
If each one of those people gets 6 other people to respond, and THOSE
people get another 6 people to respond and soon and so forth, by the time
your name has moved to the
number one position it is possible to make as much as $15,625.00!!!!

Once your name is no longer on the list, you can simply take the latest
posting from the NEWSGROUPS and start over again by sending $1 to the 6 new
names on the list
and putting your name on the #6 position and start posting again!!!

******* T H E L I S T ******T H E L I S T *************
: #1)Mike Schude
: 893 S. roanoke
: Gilbert, AZ 85296

: #2) David Freeman
: 11045 Harbour Springs Circle
: Boca Raton, Fl 33428

: #3) Brian Carlson
: 177 Nataqua Ave.
: Pacifica, CA

: #4) H. Gulley
2818 Sherman Rd.
Portsmouth, OH 45662

: #5) Pat Webb
4527 Hayes St. (Rear)
Calumet Township, In 46408

: #6) T. Jordan Wills
PMB 242
7419 Metcalf Ave.
Overland Park, KS 66204-1975

NOTE: Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
you can use it again, and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the HONESTY
AND INTEGRITY of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. If you try to deceive people by posting the messages with your
name on the list and not sending money to the people already on the list,
you will not get much.

I heard of someone who did this and only got about $150 after TWO MONTHS.
Later, the person did send $6 and people started adding him to their lists
and in 4-5 weeks he had over $10,000!!

Look at it this way, if you are a person of integrity, the program will
continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a
computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that
you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap
the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each
post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will
be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar
each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name
reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in
CASH!!!
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really: work.

Best wishes for success to you!
T. Jordan Wills