Fra : matrix

Dato : 06-06-01 11:03

From: |ntruder (Varuna 2000WR106) (smith@sdf.lonestar.org)
Subject: Varuna Jupiter 2001/2002
Newsgroups: free.uk.astrology
Date: 2001-05-22 06:41:56 PST

Varuna is the major transneptune and the largest asteroid discovered
Nov 28th 2000. It is the patron of world water ecology, milk and cows.

A special event this year deserves our attention. Already under Mercury
Varuna aspects I have mentioned ecumenism and world religion (this time
a true religion). The aspect we are going to dip in has much to say:

Jupiter in transits with Varuna 2001/2002
Copyright (C) 2001 Claudio Solis t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org

The effect of the imminent Jupiter Varuna transit is already visible.
The pope's mission stirs the minds but heads towards dialogue.

It is our primary duty here, however, to inform on the doings of
Jupiter in (tropical) Cancer from the cosmic point of view.

The genius of Jupiter in Cancer is responsable for the fluid
state of things on _all_ planets and so for the element of water
on our planet and the three worlds (mental, astral, physical).
His influence enables the training pupil of self development
to see far. What in magick is clairvoyance, on our physical
plane is the invention of an advanced type of telecommunication.
It is immaterial to predict a new astronomical discovery at the
time of the aspect, and a new breakthrough in telescope design.

If ecumenism is not the right word, then let us have 'synthesis'
and not only in the two separated churches coming together, but
the whole of the planet finding it's true religion. That would
need an avatar, indeed: and the times are quite favorable for
one. Jupiter and Varuna _are_ gods and stars _are_ spirits.

Copyright (C) 2001 Claudio Solis http://www.spunge.org/~ananta
PAX TIBI MARCE EVANGELISTA MEVS Accademia Cosmografica degli Argonauti
ananta@spunge.org tarant8l@users.tmok.com t8@puck.dhs.org
Varuna/Cruithne/Centaurs/Transneptunes/Nibiru/I
Ching/O5/majik/futurechanger
Sun May 20 15:14:59 GMT 2001

The first conjunction happens Sep 14th 2001

This favors a major space project, large architectural projects
(whole new cities built), loyal politics (the world ministry
is positively influenced and in term it influences in positive
ways the important rulers of the major nations). Law and order.

The second conjunction happens Dec 28th 2001

This conjunction is as if we had a doubling of Jupiter influence.
Dialogues will open up and female lawyers will do good work. In
an original article about Varuna (February 2001) I mentioned the
possibility of amandmans to constitutions (Israel was mentioned).

The planet will take care of it's lake areas, the ocean and
marshy areas. A better time for us fish and undines. The planet
will exceed communications on a happy Xmas.

The third conjunction happens Apr 26th 2002

Many a marriage project that started this year will go to church.
Possibly collective marriages celebrated. A very good time for
countries and us men to get home with our projects. Women will
give angelic birth. The meditator will prosper. If the last
passage had a boosted iovial taste, this one owerflows with
venusian aboundance. Love, money, sanity. All and more one
could ever wish for. Some progress has been made and it shows.

Updates http://puck.dhs.org http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck

Further comments:
Where law and order come as nobody would suspect, that is
still September conjunction influence (with some Mars Saturn boost).

SimScans (TM) of the transits and updates available from
http://puck.dhs.org

Mail t8@puck.dhs.org with a short introduction to be added to mailing
list.

A note on current aspects:
Hygeia 120 Varuna, natal Ascendant M.C., Icarus 0 natal Moon.
Copyright (C) 2001 Claudio Solis t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org