A question from Holland
Fra : Fokke Zwaan

Dato : 21-07-05 20:04

Hello,

my name is Fokke Zwaan, from the Netherlands. I am sorry for not speaking
Danish.

I have a question about a Dane in my database.

On 11-3-1824 Sören Wulf, born. Christiaanshaven (Den.) 4-8-1799, married in
Hellevoetsluis om 11-3-1824 with Anna Manhave. Sören Wulf ( a boatsman) was
the son of Rasmus Sörensen Wulf, ship's captain, and Kirstine Nielsdochter.
His wife Anna Manhave died 1829. I would like to know what happened to
Sören, and where he died. I cannot find him in the Netherlands. Perhaps he
went back to Denmark.

Thanx for your help,

Fokke Zwaan
The Netherlands
http://home.wxs.nl/~fokke.zwaan

Fra : Lars Erik Bryld

Dato : 23-07-05 13:48

Scripsit Fokke Zwaan:

> Sören Wulf, born. Christiaanshaven (Den.) 4-8-1799

There is one prison labourer who could be him in the census for
Copenhagen in 1845 and in 1850. Right name, right age, right
birthplace. Only thing is that he's listed as unmarried rather than
widower.

--
Lars Erik Bryld

Fra : Fokke Zwaan

Dato : 24-07-05 10:40

Lars Erik Bryld wrote:
> Scripsit Fokke Zwaan:
>
>> Sören Wulf, born. Christiaanshaven (Den.) 4-8-1799
>
> There is one prison labourer who could be him in the census for
> Copenhagen in 1845 and in 1850. Right name, right age, right
> birthplace. Only thing is that he's listed as unmarried rather than
> widower.

Thank you,

This person was also brought to my attention by someone else. He allso
mentioned that
Family search has a Søren Christian Wulff born 07 Oct 1799 in Copenhagen son
of Thomas SORENSEN WULFF.
The name of the father and date here are slightly different. The name and
date I gave are from a dutch marriage record. Usually there are copies with
such a marriage record of birth or baptism, but in this case they were lost.
Thanks again,

Fokke Zwaan
Netherlands