ID help please ID 3
Fra : Beng Bengsson

Dato : 25-06-05 20:01

Hi.

A trush of some kind I guess.. but WHICH one ?

http://orre.mine.nu/id/id3/id3.htm

Thanks

//Ben

--
Ta bort "REMOVE" från mailadressen vid mail-svar !

Fra : Christina Websell

Dato : 25-06-05 20:16

"Beng Bengsson" <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> A trush of some kind I guess.. but WHICH one ?
>
> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id3/id3.htm
>
> Thanks
>
> //Ben

It looks like a fledging song thrush but I'm not any kind of expert.
You couldn't get yourself a bird book, could you, Ben?
Also please stop using capitals in your posts. In English it is sometimes
seen as rude, like shouting.

Tina

Fra : Beng Bengsson

Dato : 25-06-05 20:23

"Christina Websell" <spamfree@tinawebsell.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in

> "Beng Bengsson" <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote in message
>> Hi.
>>
>> A trush of some kind I guess.. but WHICH one ?
>>
>> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id3/id3.htm
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> //Ben
>>

> It looks like a fledging song thrush but I'm not any kind of expert.
> You couldn't get yourself a bird book, could you, Ben?
> Also please stop using capitals in your posts. In English it is
> sometimes seen as rude, like shouting.
>
> Tina

I HAVE a good bird-book. I thought this group was for "talking" about
birds ? Otherwise you COULD just reading my postings.. can't be THAT
hard ?

//Ben

--
Ta bort "REMOVE" från mailadressen vid mail-svar !

Fra : Christina Websell

Dato : 25-06-05 21:12

> "Christina Websell" <spamfree@tinawebsell.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in
>

>> "Beng Bengsson" <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote in message
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> A trush of some kind I guess.. but WHICH one ?
>>>
>>> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id3/id3.htm
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> //Ben
>>>

>> It looks like a fledging song thrush but I'm not any kind of expert.
>> You couldn't get yourself a bird book, could you, Ben?
>> Also please stop using capitals in your posts. In English it is
>> sometimes seen as rude, like shouting.
>>
>> Tina
>>

> I HAVE a good bird-book. I thought this group was for "talking" about
> birds ? Otherwise you COULD just reading my postings.. can't be THAT
> hard ?
>
> //Ben

You are doing it again. You have a good bird book, good, I'm glad. This
group is indeed for talking about birds. I COULD read your posts and I
have. And no, it is not THAT hard. You perhaps do not realise that in
Britain, capital letters that you have used like this can be seen as
offensive.
I suggest that if you want to emphasise a word you use *...* in small
letters.

Tina

Fra : Jim

Dato : 26-06-05 01:38

SHUTTUP CHRISTINA - WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE WHIP? GET A GRIP

Carry on Beng, ignore this saddo.

Fra : Beng Bengsson

Dato : 26-06-05 10:43

"Jim" <j.dickerson@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in news:fNmve.1296$G2.1277
@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

> SHUTTUP CHRISTINA - WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE WHIP? GET A GRIP
>
> Carry on Beng, ignore this saddo.

OF COURSE I ignore her !

//Ben

--
Ta bort "REMOVE" från mailadressen vid mail-svar !

Fra : Jens Mikkel Lausten

Dato : 25-06-05 20:24

Beng Bengsson wrote:
> Hi.
>
> A trush of some kind I guess.. but WHICH one ?
>
> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id3/id3.htm

Hello Beng

Looks to me to be a young Fieldfare (Turdus pilaris) Björktrast
The bird is not adult (full grown). The tailfeathers will reach full
lenght in some 2 weeks.
Then the bird will be at same size as a Merlin
Also many of the body feathers will be moulted (changed to new ones)

Mikkel

Fra : Beng Bengsson

Dato : 25-06-05 20:27

"Jens Mikkel Lausten" <mlausten@worldonline.dk> wrote in news:cbive.56990
$Fe7.182922@news000.worldonline.dk:

> Beng Bengsson wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> A trush of some kind I guess.. but WHICH one ?
>>
>> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id3/id3.htm
>>
> Hello Beng
>
> Looks to me to be a young Fieldfare (Turdus pilaris) Björktrast
> The bird is not adult (full grown). The tailfeathers will reach full
> lenght in some 2 weeks.
> Then the bird will be at same size as a Merlin
> Also many of the body feathers will be moulted (changed to new ones)
>
> Mikkel

Yes, I thought of that too.. Juvenil Fieldfare.. fits nicely in..

Thanks !

//Ben

--
Ta bort "REMOVE" från mailadressen vid mail-svar !