ID help please ID2
Fra : Beng

Dato : 20-06-05 12:05

Hi.

My guess = Rough-legged buzzard (Buteo lagopus)?

http://orre.mine.nu/id/id2/id2.htm

Thanks

//Ben

Fra : Phil Wilson

Dato : 20-06-05 15:47

Beng wrote:
> Hi.
>
> My guess = Rough-legged buzzard (Buteo lagopus)?
>
> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id2/id2.htm

Correct. We've got one summering not far from here (at Loch of
Strathbeg, Aberdeenshire, Scotland).

Cheers,

--
Phil
http://philip.fotoblog.me.uk

Fra : Beng

Dato : 20-06-05 16:09

"Phil Wilson" <philip.wilson@talk21.com> wrote in news:42b6d6f3$0$18650
$14726298@news.sunsite.dk:

> Beng wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> My guess = Rough-legged buzzard (Buteo lagopus)?
>>
>> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id2/id2.htm
>

> Correct. We've got one summering not far from here (at Loch of
> Strathbeg, Aberdeenshire, Scotland).
>
> Cheers,

Ok, this was a pair of them. But SO difficult to get a good photo.. this
was the first time one of them sat down.. otherwise they just fly around
above my head.

//Ben

Fra : Bill Alexander

Dato : 21-06-05 00:50

"Beng" <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> My guess = Rough-legged buzzard (Buteo lagopus)?
>
> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id2/id2.htm
>
> Thanks
>
> //Ben

hej ben,
Fjällvråk
Classic black belly and black terminal band.
hej då
Bill

Fra : Beng

Dato : 21-06-05 08:21

"Bill Alexander" <w.alexander1@nospambtinternet.com> wrote in

> "Beng" <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote in message
>> Hi.
>>
>> My guess = Rough-legged buzzard (Buteo lagopus)?
>>
>> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id2/id2.htm
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> //Ben
>
> hej ben,
> Fjällvråk
> Classic black belly and black terminal band.
> hej då
> Bill

Japp, så är det !

//Ben