ID help please
Fra : Beng

Dato : 15-06-05 18:36

Hi.

This one I don't even have a guess.. bill like Red brested merganeser.. but
can't be ?

http://orre.mine.nu/id/id9/id9.htm

Thanks

//Ben

Fra : Malcolm

Dato : 15-06-05 19:21

In article <Xns9676C74FF79F0xnews88REMOVEyahoose@130.133.1.4>, Beng
<xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> writes
>Hi.
>
>This one I don't even have a guess.. bill like Red brested merganeser.. but
>can't be ?

No, it isn't!

The first three photos and the last one are of a female Goldeneye, the
other two are probably of a Teal though it is very indistinct.

Please try and post only photographs of one species in each sequence!!!

--
Malcolm

Fra : Beng

Dato : 16-06-05 22:25

Malcolm <Malcolm@indaal.demon.co.uk> wrote in

> In article <Xns9676C74FF79F0xnews88REMOVEyahoose@130.133.1.4>, Beng
> <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> writes
>>Hi.
>>
>>This one I don't even have a guess.. bill like Red brested
>>merganeser.. but can't be ?
>>
> No, it isn't!
>
> The first three photos and the last one are of a female Goldeneye, the
> other two are probably of a Teal though it is very indistinct.
>
> Please try and post only photographs of one species in each
> sequence!!!

Yes.. sorry.. but this time it was a group of birds.. far away.. I just
shot !

//Ben