ID this warbler please
Fra : Beng

Dato : 06-06-05 16:51

Hi.

Well, I guess it's a Willow warbler ?

But do they behave like this one did ?

It did NOT sing at all.. never was still..

Running along the seaside and now and then went out hovering the
watersurface for insects ?

Rather GOOD pictures this time !!

http://orre.mine.nu/id2/id2.htm

Thanks

//Ben

Fra : Phil Wilson

Dato : 06-06-05 16:58

Beng wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Well, I guess it's a Willow warbler ?
>
> But do they behave like this one did ?
>
> It did NOT sing at all.. never was still..
>
> Running along the seaside and now and then went out hovering the
> watersurface for insects ?

Yes. Willow Warbler. It's got young to feed, so any way of finding
food will be considered, and insects are plentiful just over the water
surface.

Cheers,

--
Phil
http://philip.fotoblog.me.uk

Fra : Beng

Dato : 06-06-05 17:17

"Phil Wilson" <philip.wilson@talk21.com> wrote in news:42a472a8$0$18640
$14726298@news.sunsite.dk:

> Beng wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> Well, I guess it's a Willow warbler ?
>>
>> But do they behave like this one did ?
>>
>> It did NOT sing at all.. never was still..
>>
>> Running along the seaside and now and then went out hovering the
>> watersurface for insects ?
>
> Yes. Willow Warbler. It's got young to feed, so any way of finding
> food will be considered, and insects are plentiful just over the water
> surface.
>
> Cheers,

Ok, thanks !

I'm glad to get it on photo.. it's NOT easy.. very nervous bird..

//Beng