Wader ID help please
Fra : Beng

Dato : 04-06-05 20:47

Hi.

Thought this one should be easy to ID when I reached my book. But nope..
can't see nothing like it in my book..

So,, please help again..

http://orre.mine.nu/id/id4/id4.htm

Thanks

Fra : Tax Man

Dato : 05-06-05 05:43

On 4 Jun 2005 19:46:40 GMT, Beng <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>Thought this one should be easy to ID when I reached my book. But nope..
>can't see nothing like it in my book..
>
>So,, please help again..
>
>http://orre.mine.nu/id/id4/id4.htm
>
>Thanks

It looks sort of like a Wood Sandpiper to me.

Fra : Beng

Dato : 05-06-05 18:24

Tax Man <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On 4 Jun 2005 19:46:40 GMT, Beng <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote:
>
>>Hi.
>>
>>Thought this one should be easy to ID when I reached my book. But
nope..
>>can't see nothing like it in my book..
>>
>>So,, please help again..
>>
>>http://orre.mine.nu/id/id4/id4.htm
>>
>>Thanks
>
> It looks sort of like a Wood Sandpiper to me.

No, this one was bigger than Wood sandpiper, Greenshank I think.

//Ben

Fra : Jens Mikkel Lausten

Dato : 06-06-05 10:02

Beng wrote:
> Tax Man <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in
>
>> On 4 Jun 2005 19:46:40 GMT, Beng <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> Thought this one should be easy to ID when I reached my book. But
>>> nope.. can't see nothing like it in my book..
>>>
>>> So,, please help again..
>>>
>>> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id4/id4.htm
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>
>> It looks sort of like a Wood Sandpiper to me.
>>

> No, this one was bigger than Wood sandpiper, Greenshank I think.

Agree. The legcolor/lenght does it.

Mikkel

Fra : James

Dato : 06-06-05 03:04

"Beng" <xnews88REMOVE@yahoo.se> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> Thought this one should be easy to ID when I reached my book. But nope..
> can't see nothing like it in my book..
>
> So,, please help again..
>
> http://orre.mine.nu/id/id4/id4.htm
>
> Thanks

Some kind of plover? But I see no head markings.