Number presenter
Fra : locken

Dato : 20-03-05 23:08

My english is realy bad so if i spell stuff wrong then you know why

i´m searching for a number presenter that shows the numer calling in and
out on my computer screen logging everything

I have one now (Viking Caroline) a swedish product but i´t only works
whid windows 98 the protocols is diftrent for the com port on xp etc...
i think, that one logs incoming outgoing and time for eatch call etc...

I would be werry greatful for help any website or other place it can be
orderd from...

/Sweden

Fra : ebbe

Dato : 21-03-05 16:58

locken wrote:
> My english is realy bad so if i spell stuff wrong then you know why
>
> i´m searching for a number presenter that shows the numer calling in and
> out on my computer screen logging everything
>
> I have one now (Viking Caroline) a swedish product but i´t only works
> whid windows 98 the protocols is diftrent for the com port on xp etc...
> i think, that one logs incoming outgoing and time for eatch call etc...
>
> I would be werry greatful for help any website or other place it can be
> orderd from...
>
> /Sweden
Hi Locken
To understand you correctly, your computer is connected through a modem
to the telephone jack? And you wish to be shown the callerID when your
phone rings?

Maybe this is what you are looking for
http://www.yes-tele.com/modem.html

Or google for callerID software

ebbe

Fra : locken

Dato : 21-03-05 17:48

Yes you understod me,
but i do´nt have a modem it´s a device (you cant call in or out whid it)
it´s only logging....
like the
Identifier Caller ID and Line Monitor "hardware on that site"