lige et lille weekendsmil...
Fra : Sabina Hertzum

Dato : 27-02-05 01:45

Indimellem har jeg det med at søge efter ting på nettet uden noget egentligt
mål.... på den måde faldt jeg over denne side:

http://www.angelpaths.com/flashtop.html

hvor man kan følge Flash the cats liv og oplevelser i nogle ret
underholdende breve ;)

som en smagsprøve lægger jeg lige en ind herunder ;)

Boxes that make noise

I have spoken to big persons before about the number of things they have
which make noise.but I don't think I made my feeling clear enough since
there seem to be more and more of them here.

There is the GREAT BIG BOX in the sitting down room in the corner, which has
funny pictures and sometimes even creatures trapped inside it, which makes
far too much noise.

Then there are all the pooters in the going to work room which make noise.
Some of these hum loudly and get quite warm. They can actually be quite
useful if it's chilly I must admit. But then there are also the ones on the
tables which seem to make a variety of noises. Big person Liam's is by far
the noisiest one. It makes explosions and other peculiar noises. And there's
the funny box which spits out bits of paper when I'm trying to sleep. I've
hit those pieces of paper before now, and they made my paws dirty.

Kitchen room is also full of boxes which make noises too. There are more
humming ones - but much BIGGER. There are ones which whirr loudly at times
too. Then there is the cleaning fur machine, which has a range of peculiar
sounds and one particularly alarming roar noise when it also shudders. Why
can't big persons just wash the way I do? It's much more quiet and soothing
to do things that way.

What I don't understand is why on earth do big persons need all these boxes?
I don't need them. I have a purrfectly happy life without needing a single
box at all. Well aside from the odd cardboard one to curl up in for a
snooze. But of course they don't make a noise.

What IS the point of noisy boxes? They all have separate names too.like us
cats. Are they your friends or something big persons? You don't need boxes
for friends so long as you have us you know.

I worry about you sometimes..

--
Knus, Sabina
Se vores sunde, smukke og charmerende persere på http://www.dkshadowfax.dk