3310 / 3330
Fra : Rasmus Beuchert

Dato : 24-05-01 10:19

Hej

Hvad er forskellen udover wap ?

Er der kun software til forskel, eller er der også hardware ændringer ?

/SpEeDy

Fra : Lasse Hedegaard

Dato : 24-05-01 10:24

Rasmus Beuchert skrev:

>Hvad er forskellen udover wap ?

F.eks. kan vibratorer starte med at vibrere et par gange, herefter
tager ringetonerne over.

>Er der kun software til forskel, eller er der også hardware ændringer ?

Der er større hukommelse til den nye software. Man kan altså IKKE
opdatere en 3310 til 3330 bare ved at uploade ny software.

Se evt. Nokias hjemmeside, der står nok en del ;)

venligst,
Lasse Hedegaard

--
Jeg fjerner SIM-låsen fra Nokia-, Siemens- og Ericsson-telefoner.
Vibratorer og ekstra spil installeres desuden i Nokia 3210.

Fra : Thorolv Valentinsen

Dato : 24-05-01 16:36

Rasmus Beuchert <rasmusm@mailme.dk> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:9eijl9$cnv$1@news.inet.tele.dk...
> Hej
>
> Hvad er forskellen udover wap ?
>
> Er der kun software til forskel, eller er der også hardware ændringer ?
>
> /SpEeDy

Nederst finner du utdrag fra en test fra GSMBOX, som blant annet antyder
nyheter som WAP (noe de fleste vet), men også muligheter for å lagre
telefonnumre i telefonen. Nyttig dersom man bytter SIM-kort ofte, eller vil
kopiere telefonboken over på et nytt SIM-kort.

Om 3330 er verdt merkostnadene, er opp til den enkelte å vurdere. Jeg hadde
valget mellom 3310 og 3330. Jeg kjøpte 3310, fordi jeg sparte mange hundre
kroner på det. OK, det kunne vært fint å ha internt telefonbokminne, men WAP
bruker jeg ikke, og kommer heller ikke å bruke det i overskuelig fremtid.

- Thorolv

- - - - - - -
We can find some novelties, therefore, inside it, in the implemented
software and in the increased storage capacity.

The first big novelty, the most evident one but not necessarily the most
important, is represented by the adoption of a microbrowser Wap, in version
1.1 (where up to 5 configurations can be stored) for the visualization of
web pages written in WML language, to be able to access then at the speed of
9600 bps some information on the Net of the nets. This choice, in our modest
opinion, is late since the very much expected GPRS is by now active, it is a
reality almost entirely supported by the nets of the different carriers
(even if for some of them the experimental phase is still in progress) and a
lot of terminals are by now ready for the marketing, guaranteeing high-speed
Wap connections and, in relationship to the downloaded byte, less expensive.

Another novelty, that will be appreciated above all by younger people, is
represented by a new game, Bumper, very beautiful both graphically and in
the way we can play with it. It is in practice a virtual flipper, with the
possibility to choose between two different game fields, that develop and
move vertically. Through the WAP access, it will be possible then to
download other new games from Internet, or to play with others always
through Wap.

We can then find small novelties in some screens saver (6 out of 15) that
now become nicely animated and in the possibility to synchronize the
vibration with the sounder: in practice it is possible to make in such a way
that when a calling is coming, the telephone vibrates before starting to
ring, not an essential function but however useful.

Last big novelty (for the economic range Nokia), that, in our opinion, helps
the small 3330 to make a quality improvement in comparison to the previous
entry-level models of the big family Nokia, is the insertion of about 100
locations of memory for the telephone numbers, inside the telephone, besides
those available on the SIM card (100/250). These memories that, for some
competing models, are a normal endowment, for the entry-level model of the
family Nokia, represents a small revolution, since in the previous base
models 3310, 3210, 5110 and 3110, some no location of memory was present
inside the telephone, there were just memories reserved exclusively to the
models of high range (let's just think about the 7110 where the memories
reach even 1000). This, even if it can seem a little thing, for different
potential end-users and customers, has represented a discriminating element
in the choice and in the acquisition of the entry-level telephones of the
Nokia.

Fra : Peter Caspersen

Dato : 24-05-01 20:13

Hej en forskel er at udover de telefonnummer du kan gemme på dit
simkort så kan du også gemme 100 tlf. nr. i telefonen hvis du har en
3330.

Hilsen Peter