REQ: DK games spiler for kids???
Fra : son

Dato : 28-01-05 15:08

hello, i'm looking for my brother's children danish games on the internet and in newsgroups, can anyone tell me wich newsgroup i should look ? and wich games are suitable. the children are 3 and 6 and are girls.
tak

Fra : SHM

Dato : 30-01-05 09:37

The best pc games for children is "Magnus og Myggen" and "pixiline", they
have games from 3 to 11 years.
www.pixiline.dk
http://www.funivers.dk/shop/

Good luck