SP2 begrænser downloads (p2p)
Fra : Brian k

Dato : 11-10-04 23:11

Hej

har siddet og leget med dette hele dagen, læst den ene tråd efter den anden.
Nogen der kan bekræfte om det er sandt at SP2 begrænser downloads?

http://forums.shareaza.com/showthread.php?s=c7052a64d02ff9ac370aeb76918b61a5&threadid=24287

Can't Connect with SP2?
Download this patch

This is happens because SP2 limits the max connections to 10 but with this
patch you'll do it unlimited.

Instructions:

First of all, make sure you backup your old tcpip.sys first!

Restart your computer an press F8 short after the Bios is done and start in
safe mode.
Then we go into the directory C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS and overwrite the
existing TCPIP.SYS
with our patched one and then repeat this with the directory
C:\WINDOWS\SERVICEPACKFILES\I386
and system dependend eventually with C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DLLCACHE.

New Note: You don't need to do this in 2.1.0.0 check the directions of the
wiki in can't connect. This is for increase your connection limit but surely
you won't need it now.

Fra : Brian k

Dato : 11-10-04 23:15

Brian k wrote:
> Hej
>
> har siddet og leget med dette hele dagen, læst den ene tråd efter den
> anden. Nogen der kan bekræfte om det er sandt at SP2 begrænser
> downloads?

Hej

Mere om emnet her:

http://forums.shareaza.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24260&perpage=15&pagenumber=1