Front Page & Netscape Issue - Assistance P~
Fra : Galen

Dato : 30-10-04 00:02

Hey,

Have been putting in a good deal of work on my site & am having a
weird issue with Netscape Navigator + FrontPage 6.0. Was curious if
maybe anyone would have an idea?

The html pages are created with Front Page. The links themselves are
the 'dates & location' of each source & are not supposed to be
underlined. When viewed with Explorer, the links look proper - as they
look when in preview with F.Page.

The problem is, when viewed with Netscape, the links are underlined.
Do you know why &, hopefully, how I can have it so Netscape viewing
will be the same as when viewed with Explorer?

To see what I am talking about, follow these links:

IE:
http://www.collectiveunconscious.org/IE.JPG

Netscape:
http://www.collectiveunconscious.org/Netscape.JPG

Thank you, all information is greatly appreciated.