Using Frontpage with ftf on server which d~
Fra : Erik

Dato : 16-10-04 08:57

I am helping a friend publishing his FrontPage website. He has a
unix-based webhotel, (http://www.web10.dk/) which does not support
FrontPage. Will his website work properly if we publish it by FTF, or
must the server have FTP-extensions for the website to work?
Best wishes

Erik

Fra : Jens Peter Karlsen

Dato : 17-10-04 14:19

If you don't use anything that requires the FP Extensions, it will
work fine.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.