UBIfone- You can be the 1st member(Affili~
Fra : amosor

Dato : 12-09-04 05:52

!

Pre-Lounch 09/15/2004
Hello

You can be the 1st member(Affiliate) in your country in this
company!!

Do you understand the meaning?

Take something most people use everyday, reduce your daily costs by up
to 80% !!! and turn it to a passive, residual income for you!

Make free phone calls.

Turn this State-of-the-Art Business Opportunity into a weekly cash
flow that works for you!
Your first question will be: HOW?
The answer is very simple.

UBIFONE is a Global Business Opportunity !
UBIFONE can connect You to Any Phone, Anywhere on the Planet and at
Unbelievable Rates!

UBIFONE offers the most advanced, State-of-the-Art Communications
Technology, and is considered to be the Leader in it's market niche.
UBIFONE offers an authentic breakthrough both in its Products and
Business Opportunity!

Don't Miss the Opportunity of Tomorrow! It is Now and Here!

Join our Global Sales Team Today!

We are setting up our Global Teams RIGHT NOW!

You Do Not need to change your Service Provider!

What is the most significant benefit of UBIFONE?

The easy-to-use, innovative concept and the ultra low rates worldwide!

Assuming you are using your Cellular/Mobile Phone from Anywhere on the
Planet - UBIFONE can connect You to a Fixed Phone Line for just 5c
-10c per 30 second Unit

Can you believe rates can be so low? 5c to 30c per unit. You can
actually make a call for less than one third of what you would be
paying now for the same call. Do the sum-ups. You will be pleasantly
surprised and our Rates will continue to drop as volume increases!

You will receive also:

1. Your UbiFone Number -

One Global Phone Number that anyone can reach you on, anywhere in
the world !!

2. Pc to Pc: Free of charge between Members!

3. Pc to Cellular or Landline:

You can make calls to any phone from your PC. Forward or Divert
your Ubi calls to any phone number in the world.
4. Phone to Phone
Make calls from your Landline or cellular/Mobile to all phones
and PC's,
with the amazing UbiFone Rates.

5. No More Global Roaming: No more Roaming with your Cellular/Mobile
Phone.
EVER !!!
6.Call Me !!!!!! : Your friends and family can call you for FREE from
your website .
7. Video Conferencing - Your own personal Video Conferencing Room
8. UBI e-mail: Several Marketing Tools For your Business.
9. Free UbiFone Trial - Before Sign Up.

Our services are simple yet powerful. Yet, they will save you a large
amount of money with our amazing rates.
If you're interested in making money, you'll be pleased to know that
our compensation plan is one of the most powerful and profitable the
industry has ever seen.

Best of all - it's built to last and will pay our members extremely
well for many years to come.

Register now and get ready for the ride of your life with UbiFone
www.amosor.ubifone.com

You will have to pay a one time amount of 200$ (Registration and
payment - directly from the website). You will, immediately get, $200
for Phone calls (including international calls from your cellular) and
a private website, as you will become an affiliate of the company in
your country or any other country, as I am in my country.

You can earn up to 20,000$ a week - starting Now! Coaching will be
provided to you by me personally.

As we say "Sensational Cellular Savings"
Attached you will find a Business Presentation in English.

To sign in:
Go to http://amosor.ubifone.com

To our mutual success,

Amos Ordan