iFrame and background color
Fra : Gery Duyck

Dato : 09-07-04 13:46

Hi!

I'm creating a site with a black background wich uses iframes.
But I have the problem that when I load another page in the iframe
maybe for less than a secon the iframe becomes white.

I tried: <iframe style="background-color: #000000;" ...
but it doesn't work

any id's ?

Gery

Fra : Miss007

Dato : 09-07-04 14:09

"Gery Duyck" <Gery@duyck-co.be> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi!
>
> I'm creating a site with a black background wich uses iframes.
> But I have the problem that when I load another page in the iframe
> maybe for less than a secon the iframe becomes white.
>
> I tried: <iframe style="background-color: #000000;" ...
> but it doesn't work
>
> any id's ?
>
> Gery

A frame is a kind of a window where you can load other pages. What you
should do is to give every page you would like to load in this frame you
have made give them the same background image or colour.

The page you define when you change the background is the main-page. That
doesn't have any influence on your other pages.

What programming software are you using? Frontpage?

--
Miss007 - Trine
8500 Grenå

:.: Mobil: Nokia 6230 (hvid)
:.: Teleselskab: TDC
:.: Ved E-mail kontakt: miss@abcdefgh.dk (Der skal kun være et C efter @)

Fra : Gery Duyck

Dato : 09-07-04 14:18

> A frame is a kind of a window where you can load other pages. What you
> should do is to give every page you would like to load in this frame you
> have made give them the same background image or colour.
>
> The page you define when you change the background is the main-page. That
> doesn't have any influence on your other pages.
>

> What programming software are you using? Frontpage?
> >
> --
> Miss007 - Trine
> 8500 Grenå
>
> :.: Mobil: Nokia 6230 (hvid)
> :.: Teleselskab: TDC
> :.: Ved E-mail kontakt: miss@abcdefgh.dk (Der skal kun være et C efter @)

I must disapoint you I'm using Dreamweaver MX!

And I think you have mis understood me.

Of course the background is set on all pages correctly by a separate CSS
file.
But what I mean is when I click a link, there's a white flash when the src
of the iframe is reloading.

That's what I want to avoid.

Fra : [x]

Dato : 09-07-04 14:38

Gery Duyck wrote:

> I must disapoint you I'm using Dreamweaver MX!

Well, if you absolutely have to create your webpage with a program it's
not the worst choice.

> And I think you have mis understood me.
>
> Of course the background is set on all pages correctly by a separate CSS
> file.
> But what I mean is when I click a link, there's a white flash when the src
> of the iframe is reloading.
>
> That's what I want to avoid.

Not being 100% sure, but I don't think you can. You're viewing the page
in IE, right ? IE tend to do so. Either chech tje page in another
browser or paste an url and I'll do it.

--
mvh. [x] - www.ionline.dk

Fra : Miss007

Dato : 09-07-04 14:40

> I must disapoint you I'm using Dreamweaver MX!

Ok

> And I think you have mis understood me.

Right!

> Of course the background is set on all pages correctly by a separate CSS
> file.
> But what I mean is when I click a link, there's a white flash when the src
> of the iframe is reloading.

I don't know why your page are flashing at the start, if your background are
a color. If your background were a picture/image, it might we to heavy

Good luck!

And have a nive weekend.

--
Miss007 - Trine

:.: Ved E-mail kontakt: miss@abcdefgh.dk (Der skal kun være et C efter @)

Fra : Gery Duyck

Dato : 09-07-04 14:34

it's ok.

I bypassed my problem using a php include command in stead of an iframe

"Gery Duyck" <Gery@duyck-co.be> schreef in bericht