At skifte en pære... (engelsk)
Fra : Ann K

Dato : 19-07-04 09:24

Har fundet denne her i et andet forum... men synes da nok at man kan have
brug for et lille grin her i regnvejret

Ann

How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb ?

GOLDEN RETRIEVER:
The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us,
and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

BORDER COLLIE:
Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

DACHSHUND:
You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

ROTTWEILER:
Make me.

LAB:
Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh?
Huh? Can I?

TIBETAN TERRIER:
Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy!

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER:
I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

POODLE:
I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he
finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

COCKER SPANIEL:
Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

DOBERMAN:
While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

BOXER:
Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark...

CHIHUAHUA:
Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

IRISH WOLFHOUND:
Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover...

POINTER:
I see it, there it is, there it is, right there...

GREYHOUND:
It isn't moving. Who cares?

AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD:
First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle..

OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG:
Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb?

HOUND DOG:
.z.z.z..z..z..z...z

CATS:
Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the question
is: How long will it be before I can expect light?

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE
STAFF...

Fra : qfha

Dato : 19-07-04 14:20

"Ann K" skrev d. 19-07-04 09:24 dette indlæg :
> Har fundet denne her i et andet forum... men synes da nok at man kan
have
> brug for et lille grin her i regnvejret
>
> Ann
>

> How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb ?

Den var sød. Den rammer meget fint de enkelte racers væsen.

http://www.kandu.dk/

Fra : Pernille Lauridsen

Dato : 20-07-04 08:38

"Ann K" <tsars@os.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Har fundet denne her i et andet forum... men synes da nok at man kan have
> brug for et lille grin her i regnvejret

*LOL* Damn, dne er sød, og så passer det endda

VH Pernille