Control Panel and 1000GB
Fra : Internicserver

Dato : 03-07-04 07:39

1000GB Traffic per month included for dedicated servers.
Virtual sites no traffic limit.

Cpanel Control panel for every virtual site.

Redhat, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows Servers

Our Data Center is the largest and fastet in Europe & it is located in
Frankfurt, Germany. The server will be physically on our network, directly
connected to the Internet by our 12GB/s high speed redundant lines with 99.99%
Uptime. You will have 100% control over the server. That means you will get a
root or Administrator access. You can add and delete users, setup e-mail
accounts, reboot the server remotely from anywhere etc.

Visit our site: www.comserver.net