NMEA router and/or NMEA viewer using PIC
Fra : Steffen

Dato : 02-05-01 07:38

Hi

Is there anyone that know where to find a description/program to a NMEA
router (2-4 in and 2-4 out) that use a PIC processor or just a NMEA viewer
using a PIC and a LCD display (it shout be possibly to display "all" NMEA
data, step by step).

I'll not buy any, but build it my self, so hint is also welcome.

/Steffen

Fra : Lloyd Sumpter

Dato : 02-05-01 15:25

http://vancouver-webpages.com/pub/peter/index.html

Gold. Especially:

http://vancouver-webpages.com/pub/peter/nmeafaq.txt

I wrote a Cheap and Nasty GPS interface (displays position, speed and
course) using this data. It was easy.

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36