PPPoA with SpeedStream 3010...
Fra : Alex S. P. Lam

Dato : 29-04-01 15:37

Hi,

Would like to seek for a step-by-step guide in English of the subject matter
for the following operating systems:

- SuSE 6.4 Linux (intel platform)
- Solaris 8 (intel platform)

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Yours,
Alex

Fra : Adam Sjøgren

Dato : 29-04-01 15:46

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:37:03 +0800, Alex S P Lam wrote:

> Hi, Would like to seek for a step-by-step guide in English of the
> subject matter for the following operating systems:

> - SuSE 6.4 Linux (intel platform) - Solaris 8 (intel platform)

I can't help you with either, but I keep a Danish step-by-step guide
for (any) GNU/Linux here:
<http://www.koldfront.dk/text/netexpres.html>

(I know of at least one foreigner (from the far east) who just read
the commands and guessed the rest successfully(!))

Best regards,

--
"I always imagined that Cthulu would wear a tie. Adam Sjøgren
Instead he seems quite sporty." asjo@koldfront.dk