probably a standard question
Fra : Are R. Arntsen

Dato : 24-04-01 13:53

I want to make text scroll down just by holding the mousepointer over
a button whitout clicking. I see this is done in a few pages made with
Flash. I've tried to add a action to the overfunction in the button.
but there is not possible to insert en action.

Apreciate help.

Are R. Arntsen
Are.arntsen@sensewave.com

Fra : www.Diktator.dk

Dato : 27-04-01 09:10

Just right click on your button, select Actions and insert like;

on (rollOver) {
YourAction ();
}

instead of;